Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Gospel Truth About Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Gospel Truth About Forex (3796 Views)

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Truth About Forex by babeface3: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
I do not have much talk here. But the truth is that FOREX trade is some jumps ahead of gamble shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Evans5050: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
FOREX TRADE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY
IF YOU ARE THERE OK,
OR ELSE YOU WILL GET YOUR FINGER BURNT AND AT TIMES THE WHOLE BODY BURNT TOO,
I DO NOT ADVISE PEOPLE TO COME CLOSE, BUT I LOVE IT.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by kencivic: 3:53am On Jun 25, 2011
many peopl have been misguided over time. its better to tell them d godamn truth. if u have the gamblin nerve wit som intelligenc, u wil be good at forex
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by AmeLonRo(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2011
But d advert/talk/training on forex is almost everywhere. Perhaps people should look before they leep and also get well traied and avoid greed? grin

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
Forex is[b] real[/b] however you need knowledge, patience and avoid greed. The problem with us is that we are always in a hurry to make millions and that is our main undoing. It is very important to demo trade for up to 2 years, to acquaint yourself with the behaviour and  patterns of the market. Forex is like animal hunting. You must have patience to wait for the animal to enter your selected killing area. You don't just shoot because you feel the animal is shaking the bush, you must wait to see it clearly.  Assumption is dangerous in forex trading, even though it is a speculative biz. Be certain to the extent of the knowledge of the system you are using. Have a trading plan and follow strictly your money management rule

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by bizboy(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2011
For me and my family,we will continue to trade and make money in forex month in month out cos that is one of the genuine way of making monthly income online if you know the knowledge or register to a genuine signal sending service like www.beepforexsignal.com

Success.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2011
Let the chicken littles continue shouting foul while the brave make a tidy living from it
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by paulo1234: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
Forex !!! Dont bother. Their is no further gospel truth than marketers and so call trainers make money. Traders where are your yatchs?
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
paulo1234:

Forex !!! Dont bother. Their is no further gospel truth than marketers and so call trainers make money. Traders where are your yatchs?
how many business men have yatchs? undecided
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by paulo1234: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2011
I cant finish counting, my own oga has one big ocean going vessel Lol!. See I can name many forex trader that dupers. Some of the were apprehended and put in jails. I can actually tell you that this guys are scam artists. All is a matter of time . Ponzi chiefs. People go take control of your business a least to large extent. Forex traders are gamblers. They must lose. If not today , the must lose. It create bad feeling to unsuspecting mind. (Today you win tomorrow you lose) fasle hope . zero sum game, 10 years be at same sport. Eventually creat in you split personality. Guys bust forex, go and be yourself. Many of them have nothing to show for all their rubush. They have been deceived. They a living it. Ask them after trading forex for 4 years where is there motor vechile, house built, land bought, wife married, they are bunch of unserious sealots. Trading in this maket is designed for you to wipeee.

Please if you are interested, find good business to do instead of this forex. Traders(gamblers) have no yatch. business men (trainners and market makers do).
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2011
^^^
Don't say wat u dont know. George Soros and most billionaires are traders. The funds with which nigerians enter into the market are too meager. Believe what you want to but it will not stop me from trading.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by paulo1234: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2011
Congratulation, you too can break the bank of England like Soro. How many times has he done that !!! . I will rejoice with you to hear your story.
What seldomly( gamble) can also happen to you. Keep hoping, rest of the guys let us keep living with great and more sure businessess in our hands.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2011
^^
I'm too busy to argue with you, do your own sure business let me do my own. There is no way I am leaving forex alone.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by meshpips(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2011
I'll allow my "forecast" on USDJPY do the whole talking and answering.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706827.0.html

Judge for yourself at the close of the trading day.

Meshach
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2011
meshpips:

Meshach
Bros I beg ignore the guy. He's a chicken little
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by meshpips(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2011
blink182:

Bros I beg ignore the guy. He's a chicken little

Don't be hard on him.
Check the thread I started. There's value info about one broker there.
Meshach
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2011
ok
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by paulo1234: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2011
See that is how it starts. 419 in the name of forcaste. What do you think you know? Don ever show those forecaste again, because the next think could be an opportunity to solicity for cheap money and fame from unscepecting innocent guys . What ever you say or call me, I dont care. I know of bank trader who of recent started his own money what they call it ? management account- shame. He lost peopels money, lost his family , lost his job, lost his reputation and end up in jail. What can I say of a pally who after graduating deceived people with flash live stlye in the name of forex. Eventually he ended up putting his family in serious financial mess, he had to run away to avoid being jailed.

Why not show trades lost instead of gain scam artists. Guys dont fall for it. Even so call many great traders end up being broke and living on training and books. to be for warned is to be fore armed

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2011
^^^
You are a very ignorant person, who told you he doesn't show loss trades. Forex is not for you, stay of it and leave others to decide. Follow my posts on this forum you will discover I am a whistle blower 90% of the time. I have sent so many fake businesses packing and even received death threat call. Mesh has proven himself.

I have a friend who landed in N3m debt but cleared himself through trading. He still trades today but stopped doing it for people.

I do not advice anyone to buy his signals nor patronize him in any way but keep your opinions to yourself and do not try to force it on me or any other person for that matter.

You are the sprite of a loser. Its very bad and I advise you to change your thought pattern before poverty of the mind sneaks in.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by PBTOYO(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
I can help you remove GAMBLING from FOREX Trade.
You only need toopen an account with http://instaforexnigeria.com is making traders PROUD. I will teach you how to make PROFIT at almost 100% of the time you open positions.
To benefit from our expository emanual, just open an account with us and fund with minimum of $100. Pronto! You are on the fast track to pasting your account history GREEN.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
PBTOYO:

I can help you remove GAMBLING from FOREX Trade.
You only need toopen an account with http://instaforexnigeria.com is making traders PROUD. I will teach you how to make PROFIT at almost 100% of the time you open positions.
To benefit from our expository emanual, just open an account with us and fund with minimum of $100. Pronto! You are on the fast track to pasting your account history GREEN.
It is people like you that should be feared.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by paulo1234: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
Less than 5% of forex traders actually make money. So what is the ado about? Many of our youth are currently invoved in this unproductive activity. You see them proclaiming heroism along the street at last waste the hard earn resources. We need to think deeply and not follow this evil call forex it is gambling. Be not deceived by trainers and market makers just like the recent post (green) SCAMMERS. Gamblers win and loss. I have never seen a sucessful gambler in Nigeria. That you win today doesnot matter you will till lose ALL. See people mind should be freed, the way to riches is work. Wheather hard or smart it is work.

Forex is a high risk investment so why risk it? Only gamblers risk all. Well if you must trade ( it is now an adddiction) trade only with money you can lose without impacting your life negatively. So why not give to beggers and receive their blessings? instead of sweet and sugar coated mouths ready to deceive weak minds. I am quite comfortable by all Nigeria standards not braging. Why I am invove in this is for people to set their mind free and seek for productive ventures and leave unhealthy , high risk ventures. America of resent have done their analysis and have pretected their own citizen against this forex.So protect yourselves if you will listen.

I always wonder why they allways tell us they are doing well? It is all because money is emotional ( to take from you) to fuel their gambling addictions in the name of forex. Please , please there better offline and line business you can do than this forex. Set your mind F R E E.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by meshpips(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
meshpips:

Meshach

It is 17:30hrs (GMT+1), I have successfully called out the top and bottom for USDJPY within 10 (ten) pips limit of accuracy.
The Bible instructs that for one to become wise, he must walk in the company of the wise.
Here's my honest advice:

YOU CAN MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY TRADING THIS MARKET BUT WITHOUT GOD'S HAND YOUR EFFORT WOULD BE FUTILE.

Let's drop pride. Hurry and subscribe for my service.
Have a glorious weekend all.
Meshach
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Tyche(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
If u are not well informed before entering into forex, you will be deformed

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Danielqwer: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by emmergo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2011
My gospel truth about Forex is that the money some are losing is the money others are earning. So they tell you to come and trade forex so that they can earn the money you lose
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by kollymercy(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2011
I dont know why so many pple find it difficult to believe that money can actually be CONSISTENTLY MADE in the Forex Market!!.

Just learn how to do it! Learn, learn and learn!!

As for the loosing guys, work on your money management style, dont be greedy, be patient and all will be well.

This month GBPUSD is going up! Take note of that.

If you cant watch it without interfering, put the buy with good money management and come back later to check!!

This is very simple.

To determine a trend:

1. Put a chart on 4Hrs time frame,

2. Call a Primary 3 kid

3. Ask him if the trend is going up on down, and of course you must remove the market watch/Navigation tab from the left hand side so he can see as many history of the chart as possible.

4. Then put your trade in the direction of the trend! Never trade against the general direction!

Patience is a virtue, if u know u lack that, forget about the market

www.kbranchfx.com
The K-Branch Man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Can Work Together To Achieve Oil Market Stability — Kachi / Revolutionizing E-commerce: Invotide, Africa's Premier eCommerce Platform / How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.