Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Gospel Truth About Forex - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Gospel Truth About Forex (3805 Views)

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
blink182:

how many business men have yatchs? undecided

www.myfxstyles..com

just check that blog out,its mine, and tell me if its real, your ignorance has made me a good laugh!!! Hang on with your ignorance dude.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2011
paulo1234:

I cant finish counting, my own oga has one big ocean going vessel Lol!. See I can name many forex trader that dupers. Some of the were apprehended and put in jails. I can actually tell you that this guys are scam artists. All is a matter of time . Ponzi chiefs. People go take control of your business a least to large extent. Forex traders are gamblers. They must lose. If not today , the must lose. It create bad feeling to unsuspecting mind. (Today you win tomorrow you lose) fasle hope . zero sum game, 10 years be at same sport. Eventually creat in you split personality. Guys bust forex, go and be yourself. Many of them have nothing to show for all their rubush. They have been deceived. They a living it. Ask them after trading forex for 4 years where is there motor vechile, house built, land bought, wife married, they are bunch of unserious sealots. Trading in this maket is designed for you to wipeee.

Please if you are interested, find good business to do instead of this forex. Traders(gamblers) have no yatch. business men (trainners and market makers do).

www.myfxstyles..com

just check that blog out,its mine, and tell me if its real, your ignorance has made me a good laugh!!! Hang on with your ignorance dude.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by dareF: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
Good-day,
Forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme. People loss money because they believe with 1000 dollars they can be a millionaire overnight. You see many adverts, trading records, trading strategies. The main question is this, in the long run when everything goes bad will you still be in the game?
The truth is that you can make profit consistently trading forex for the next 20yrs or more without blowing up your account. It is all about risk management, with it you might only make an average of 5% monthly. If you compound 5% monthly on 1000 dollars for 10years, you will have over 350,000 dollars. Why rush?
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2011
dareF:

Good-day,
Forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme. People loss money because they believe with 1000 dollars they can be a millionaire overnight. You see many adverts, trading records, trading strategies. The main question is this, in the long run when everything goes bad will you still be in the game?
The truth is that you can make profit consistently trading forex for the next 20yrs or more without blowing up your account. It is all about risk management, with it you might only make an average of 5% monthly. If you compound 5% monthly on 1000 dollars for 10years, you will have over 350,000 dollars. Why rush?

Belieev me friend, 5% monthly is crap, for 10 years? so you wanna tell me you will run it for 10 years without getting the biz to pay for it self, in terms of internet access? news source links payment and even reward yourself? what you just mentioned above is not a correct biz thinking plan,believe me.If a fx trader cant take home 50% monthl, he is not suppose to be in the biz.

www.myfxstyles..com

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by dareF: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2011
If 5% is a crap or what did u call it. U will soon Join the 95% lossers,it is a matter of time because of your heart of greed.Even warren buffett built his wealth around 40% profit annually.With 5% compounding you are making over 100% annually.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by dareF: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2011
Good-day All,

For Trade Signals and Managed Account, Contact: forexwealthmgt@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
dareF:

If 5% is a crap or what did u call it. U will soon Join the 95% lossers,it is a matter of time because of your heart of greed.Even warren buffett built his wealth around 40% profit annually.With 5% compounding you are making over 100% annually.

habba my friend, easy, you didnt even bother to answer the simple questions i asked! moreover you just made had a good laugh!!! where did you and so many other get the idea that 95% of fx traders are loosers? tell em? where is the statistic record? very funny when some people blindly follow others to propagate unproovable facts!!

Buffet? hmm, dont judge a book by its cover!! i can tell you more than you know about the man ( i can see that the best you know about him are the excerpts you read in those 70 naira tabloids published by ''huun''( is that suppose to be hungry?) publishers, get real facts!! how much do you know about moody and buffets impact? do you know how he uses moody to his advantage when he goes wrong against the market? i wont go into much details, i will leave you to get the rest of the story, and( oops, get more credible sources and not the 70 naira ya know uhnnn).

By the way 5% monthly is crap!! eat it or shit it!( but you may not believe it, thos esame guys that gave you the ideology of 95% loosers will not let you believe it, 95% of traders are loosers, hmm, i love this marketing phrase by n''non trading traders''

ahhaaaaaaaaaa, cant stop laughing

cheers

www.myfxstyles..com
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by moreprof: 1:53am On Oct 18, 2011
Try FX, am sure you wont regret with our firm

CHeck my signature.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by dareF: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
topestyles:

By the way 5% monthly is crap!! eat it or poo it!( but you may not believe it, thos esame guys that gave you the ideology of 95% loosers will not let you believe it, 95% of traders are loosers, hmm, i love this marketing phrase by n''non trading traders''

You should understand that I am not attacking you, but telling you the fact which you dont want to accept now, which you will accept latter. You are free to tell all of us that you can make 100% of your equity in one month. If you can, USB or Bank Of America will pay you millions of dollars monthly for it. Even Banks will not be giving as low as 4-6% annually on fixed deposit.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
dareF:

You should understand that I am not attacking you, but telling you the fact which you dont want to accept now, which you will accept latter. You are free to tell all of us that you can make 100% of your equity in one month. If you can, USB or Bank Of America will pay you millions of dollars monthly for it. Even Banks will not be giving as low as 4-6% annually on fixed deposit.

i am not attacking you also, but, hey bank trading policy dosent go like that, i can explain how its done , ok but its a long story and im quite sure ya will raise another argument from this, moreover who tells you that bank traders are the best? read the link below and enjoy your self.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/15/us-ubs-idUSTRE78E15I20110915

www.myfxstyles..com
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by dareF: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
Well this week is good- 5% up, total of 11% this month.
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by efe21: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
paulo1234:
See that is how it starts. 419 in the name of forcaste. What do you think you know? Don ea1ver show those forecaste again, because the next think could be an opportunity to solicity for cheap money and fame from unscepecting innocent guys . What ever you say or call me, I dont care. I know of bank trader who of recent started his own money what they call it ? management account- shame. He lost peopels money, lost his family , lost his job, lost his reputation and end up in jail. What can I say of a pally who after graduating deceived people with flash live stlye in the name of forex. Eventually he ended up putting his family in serious financial mess, he had to run away to avoid being jailed.

Why not show trades lost instead of gain scam artists. Guys dont fall for it. Even so call many great traders end up being broke and living on training and books. to be for warned is to be fore armed
Re: The Gospel Truth About Forex by MrBroke(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2023
^^
I'm too busy to argue with you, do your own sure business let me do my own. There is no way I am leaving forex alone.

I just pity you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Cartons In Abuja / Help! My Business Name Is Already In Existence In Another Country, What Do I Do? / See This Modern Four Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.