Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

No Igbo President Till 2039 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Igbo President Till 2039 (912 Views)

If Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket Wins.. Christians Won't See As Rock Till 2039 / Who Has Been Your Best Vice President Till Date? / Nigeria: Who Has Been Your Best President Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Igbo President Till 2039 by blackpanda: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is not a curse or neither am I trying to insult any tribe. But from what's happening in the polity I don't think igbos will be producing President till at least 2039. And that's if they are even serious about it

Yoruba will produce in 2023 + 8yrs. They will hand over to north in 2031 + 8yrs

Reason: South can't hand over to south again in 2031. Igbos best bet is 2039 grin

Even that one depends on if they start working for it from now, stop playing victim, propagating hate for every other tribe and sit down to reality.

Am I wrong or yes? grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Dking99(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
You may be right or wrong. The odd is 0.5 if you know what I mean. If SW produce the President then it’s true. If Buhari’s candidate is from SE then you are wrong.
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by JohnSin97: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
They'd get VP in 2039

2 Likes

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by kettykin: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
No igbo president no Nigeria

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
blackpanda:
This is not a curse or neither am I trying to insult any tribe. But from what's happening in the polity I don't think igbos will be producing President till at least 2039. And that's if they are even serious about it

Reason: South can't hand over to south again in 2031. Igbos best bet is 2039 grin

Even that one depends on if they start working for it from now, stop playing victim, propagating hate for every other tribe and sit down to reality.

Stop been insensitive and irrational...
leave Igbo out of your misery and confusion, leave us alone we are not like you lots...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by November1857(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
blackpanda:
[s]This is not a curse or neither am I trying to insult any tribe. But from what's happening in the polity I don't think igbos will be producing President till at least 2039. And that's if they are even serious about it

Am I wrong or yes? grin cheesy[/s]
yes , Igbo will not be part of Nigeria by then, they'll be ruling themselves as mush as they want in Biafra republic..

While Yoruba, Fulani/, Hausa 'll continue ruling each other in Nigeria forever.. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Even 2039 gan, nobody will vote for them

1 Like

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Bullet01(f): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dking99:
You may be right or wrong. The odd is 0.5 if you know what I mean. If SW produce the President then it’s true. If Buhari’s candidate is from SE then you are wrong.

Is this your target?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Zetra7: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
And it gladens the hearts of many people...

Let me help you, Buhari has moved Nigeria to the edge.

Another rubbish Leader like Tinubu move
It further for 8 years..

Then Another stupid one like Ganduje or Bello will follow.

I will confidently tell you, before 2039, there will nothing like Nigeria.

There are clear evidence supporting this fact. With Buhari, we are the world most poorest, high crime and strife, killing and butchering, secessionists and to crown it no more Chinese loan after huge choking debts...

1 Like

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by iReddington: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
How can you say there won't be an Igbo President till 2039!

It will take at least half a century before an Igbo man will ever have a real shot at the Presidency, that's even if Nigeria will exist then, a lot of people would rather go their separate ways than have those bigoted tribesmen be their President. A Gabonese has a better chance than an Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by nathyx(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very WRONG! the time for Igbo presidency is now yes right now 2023! Obasanjo did his time Goodluck same thing, Yaardua and Buhari have done theirs so dis is the time for Easterners to also rule the real question to ask is " Are the Igbos ready to rule" because come what may even if an Eastern contender manage to win a presidential party ticket how many Igbo faithfuls have their PVCs to vote him or her into power? Very few cry cry many Easterners prefer to own an international passport than Voters card that's why a state like Anambra will end up polling 132,056 votes while Kano alone can produce 954,210 votes shocked shocked truth be told the key to getting an Eastern presidency starts with going out Asap and get your PVCs!!!

1 Like

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Igbo or Igbo president? I will rather put Naira Marley in Aso Rock grin God forbid the other one

1 Like

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by ipobcannibals: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:
No igbo president no Nigeria
No lerease of our dilector, Islaeri (Israeli) forces will bomb the zoo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by ipobcannibals: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
For Igbo to be president, they must offer the head of hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu. Only then can they be offered the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Muna4real(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Lol
Nigeria would have split by then. I'm surprised that you still have hope in this hopeless country.
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Dapson73(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
The truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by iyapont: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:
No lerease of our dilector, Islaeri (Israeli) forces will bomb the zoo. grin grin grin
Guy grin grin grin
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Svlla: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Am not sure their will be a Nigeria by then
You just want to give secessionist a good reason and a ready made recruits.

It's a dangerous idea to deny Igbo presidency come 2023

blackpanda:

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Rugaria: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Afonja is fixated on igbos..
Tinubu Internet hoodlums have gone bananas over the igbos.
Panic,, fear, they're trembling... Igbo this. Igbo that!
Leave Igbo make them go, una no gree.. Live peacefully with Igbo , mba..
Una go soon find that wahala wey una dey look for..

2 Likes

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Obamaofusa: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

Afonja is fixated on igbos..
Tinubu Internet hoodlums have gone bananas over the igbos.
Panic,, fear, they're trembling... Igbo this. Igbo that!
Leave Igbo make them go, una no gree.. Live peacefully with Igbo , mba..
Una go soon find that wahala wey una dey look for..

As much as I like the Osus,they are too verbally troublesome but if only the Hausa/ Fulani will vote for them.
The truth is the real North...not NC...will not vote for them because of their betrayal and backstabbing..
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Paretomaster1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
blackpanda:

I totally agree with you.... If they must even have that chance, they have to start rebuilding the damages they be done, make peace with other tribes.....but as u and I know, ego won't allow them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Paretomaster1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
yes , Igbo will not be part of Nigeria by then, they'll be ruling themselves as mush as they want in Biafra republic..

While Yoruba, Fulani/, Hausa 'll continue ruling each other in Nigeria forever.. grin grin

And you will be begging to remain in Nigeria...
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Paretomaster1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Svlla:

Mechionu..... Who is denying someone Presidency?? Come out, and contest let d electorate decide...
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by November1857(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Paretomaster1:

And you will be begging to remain in Nigeria...
Lol we have started signing out already grin.. Afonja should continue their one Nigeria solely with Hausa fulani grin
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Paretomaster1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
Lol we have started signing out already grin.. Afonja should continue their one Nigeria solely with Hausa fulani grin

You can't sign out anything, you will beg to remain in Nigeria, even if u given Biafra...

You will rather stay in Maiduguri than say in Aba
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by blackpanda: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Svlla:

2023 is out of the question. This ipob Biafra nonsense has destroyed all chances of Igbo presidency. Plus they don't even have the numbers to make a stand, worse still, no unity even with the small numbers
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by blackpanda: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Stop been insensitive and irrational...
leave Igbo out of your misery and confusion, leave us alone we are not like you lots...

U didn't know sensitivity when u were calling Nigeria zoo and abusing every other tribe abi. Na now una day come break grin Too late!
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by Ekpeitit(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2022
NO IGBO PRESIDENCY TILL 5039.
Re: No Igbo President Till 2039 by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U didn't know sensitivity when u were calling Nigeria zoo and abusing every other tribe abi. Na now una day come break grin Too late!

Just me show me with a single evidence were I called Nigeria zoo, or abuse other tribe... and if you don't...

(1) (Reply)

The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu / Man Arrested While Fleeing With 2 Children Abducted From A Church In Ogun (Pix) / Can Peter Obi Wins The Pdp Presidential Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.