Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji (13023 Views)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Bluntemperor: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Did you even read the article

I wander o!
The way our brothers in the East used to behave on this platform,when you are not even the one that voted,eh,na wao!
This Abuja,in a real Elections time,APC will still win.Mind you, I'm not a card carrier,don't even belongs to them,
How can you see the results,you still denied korokoro! why the hatred of the party!
Is PDP better- for 16-years,nothing was on the ground- even in the whole Eastern States,let the truth be told!
Are they not same Nigerians that is changing party?

2 Likes

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by engineerboat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie0o1:

@AIT

@AIT

Voice of Nigeria

The FCT has 6 Area Councils with the PDP winning the Bwari, Kuje and Abuja Municipal Area Councils leaving the APC with the Kwali, Gwagwalada and Abaji Area Councils.

Danladi Chiya was returned for second term as Kwali Area Council Chairman.

Can't you be your original self that you had to fakd fergie01 moniker
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Chrislova(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

For you or why sighing sighing
how is that ur bizness
Doesn't u hav anything to do than to keep qouting me
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by galaxy2020(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
...the difference between both parties will tell you what happened. grin
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by onuman: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
santopelele:
Congratulations to the APC shits

.....that shits on their babanriga.

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
The most enlightened areas were won by PDP. I can see why APC always lose in twitter polls.

Between Bwari, kuje VS GWAGWALADA WHICH OF THEM IS ENLIGHTENED. OLD MAN

2 Likes

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by oglalasioux(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Which one is AMAC election in the headline and you still mention Kwali? OP, the AMAC is the acronym for Abuja Municipal Area Council. Kwali is a different area council.

1 Like

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by excel101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
PDP won most of the units leaving APC with just this one
Too bad, when a news written in our "lingua Franca" would be interpreted to you in same "lingua Franca" to you.

1 Like

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Tomek09(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
princdebola201:
Nyamiri connect your fingers to your brain signal before typing
[/s]
Shut up you afonja boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Tomek09(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
excel101:
Too bad, when a news written in our "linga Franca" would be interpreted to you in same "linga Franca" to you.
Lingua not linga.
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by thatigboman1: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mods, what kind of headline is this? AMAC (Abuja Municipal Area Council) is a different area council from Kwali Area Council. It's FCT Area Councils election.
PDP won AMAC.
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Indispensable85(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie0o1:

@AIT

@AIT

Voice of Nigeria

The FCT has 6 Area Councils with the PDP winning the Bwari, Kuje and Abuja Municipal Area Councils leaving the APC with the Kwali, Gwagwalada and Abaji Area Councils.

Danladi Chiya was returned for second term as Kwali Area Council Chairman.

APC is still very strong in Nigeria. Social media world is different from what is happening on ground. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Indispensable85(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

.....that shits on their babanriga.

This pattern no dey work , don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Indispensable85(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
PDP won most of the units leaving APC with just this one

It's 3-3

1 Like

Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Indispensable85(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:
For the Abaji Area Council:

Loko and Abdullahi are both fighting for the Abaji Area Council Chairmanship under the APC umbrella.

Loko was declared winner but had his name substituted by the APC for Abdullahi. The FCT High Court & Appeal Court in Abuja have affirmed Loko as the authentic candidate but the Supreme Court is set to deliver judgement this week or the next.

Loko

V

Abdullahi

Is someone impersonating you?
I'm seeing another fergie
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by fergie001: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
Is someone impersonating you?
I'm seeing another fergie
No, that's my alternate........but the account has been killed like fergie006.
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by Indispensable85(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

No, that's my alternate........but the account has been killed like fergie006.

Okay
Re: AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji by excel101(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:

Lingua not linga.
No thanks to the word completion in my set. Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu / 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy / 66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.