Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Kind Of Biz Will I Do With 50k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Biz Will I Do With 50k? (961 Views)

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Biz Will I Do With 50k? by Sircj(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
I plan to start recharge card printing and distribution but d pins are costly coupled with d cost of production. Wat biz wil i start with 50k
Re: What Kind Of Biz Will I Do With 50k? by smilypie: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sit down and do some more brainstorming. I doubt people who are actually in business are going to tell you what business you could do with that amount even when they started their business with that amount which is a Nigerian mentality. Sit down and think of something else that interests you would love to do. But if you really want to print and distribute recharge cards then wait and save up more money. If not think of something else you could sell that requires very little capital.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Help/joint Venture / Hw Real Is Eshopnija?hav Anybody Benefitted / Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.