Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Adsense Help/joint Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Help/joint Venture (964 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Google Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Help/joint Venture by jolomi347: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hi guys,

I am a Nigerian but am in Malaysia studying, I am looking for someone who can make atleast $500 a month from adsense.
Here in Malaysia u dont have to wait for a cheque before u cash your money, u are being paid instantly by western union,
I can create a adsense account here and you drive traffic and earn money, I withdraw from here send your share and keep
mine.
Or is there anyone that can teach me how to make atleast $500 from adsense?

Hope to get your responses as soon as possible.
Re: Adsense Help/joint Venture by jolomi347: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
If u are interested u can email me at jeddyluv247@ymail.com,
Re: Adsense Help/joint Venture by learnit: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
good news from Malaysia but adsense is not a get rich quick programme, hope you know this fact. one good thing about adsense is that once the money begin to roll in nothing stop it again. you can contact a good hand at this if you so desperate. i advice.
Re: Adsense Help/joint Venture by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2011
Should i laugh? Yes! Who do you think can make $500 per month on adsense? Some people make more than that with there website, which simply means "before talking about income, you'll have to invest in building and publishing a good website" with revenue sharing website? Well you can fix the income in a deposite account, and leaste it there for a whole lot of time, with time it can turn to $500 let's say (50 years) lol, See Nigerians that are into affiliate marketing are in for real business, not the proposal of someone works and the other just claim the money and have a share, and for the benefit of the multitude, claiming you google adsense income in nigeria is not as hard as you might have thought, all you need is a passport/drivers licence/national I.D. Work into any bank (I used GTB) tell them you want to create a dormiciliary account, your account will be created with a minimum deposit of $100 (15,000) i heard somebody saying you can create is with no deposit, an not sure about that. You'll need 2 reference account holder(current) but that will be important only when you're about to withdrawl you cash. DONT FALL FOR IT DUDE! @op i'll advice you to start the adsense thing yourself, am a full time student and i do it, and it pays my fee, and some bills.

*mediocre can't survive in Nigeria, this place is ment for the wise*

AM OUTTA HERE!

(1) (Reply)

Hw Real Is Eshopnija?hav Anybody Benefitted / Who Is This Guy Calld “ucmrnice”? Uche Enwereji•is His Business Proposal Genuine / Why Is There No Complaints Thread In This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.