Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi (2901 Views)

PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Nemere2020: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu is sick, very sick!

When I read about the widely circulated scatological disaster that allegedly happened to Tinubu when he flew to Minna on January 20 to seek IBB's blessings for his presidential run, I dismissed it as probably a made-up anecdote by his political opponents.

Then came the video of Tinubu in what appears like a mortifying urinary calamity at the palace of the Awujale of Ijebuland on Saturday, and there's now no doubt that Tinubu is way sicker than we ever thought--and than Buhari has ever been. In a serious country, this should put paid to his presidential ambitions.

I hope his wife-- and people who truly love him-- will be kind enough to advise him to stop subjecting himself to further public humiliation by giving up his presidential ambition and going to take care of his health. I may die before him, but Aso Rock is not a hospice.

I sincerely feel sorry for the man, but I'm even more sorry for a country that considers someone like that as an option to be president.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105796973316280&id=47904265
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by NwaNimo1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022

29 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
he is urinating on himself..haba baba go and rest..get well sooon..and i know his naughty head will not allow him to choose his body over political ambition

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by triple996(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nonsense thread.
Enugu is also burning, someone should advise these cannibals wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Aidejay(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
shared Dominion.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by cktheluckyman: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Imagine president Tinubu peeing on himself during a meeting of world leaders!! God will never allow such an embarrassment to befall this nation

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DrGoodman: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
You guys should stop all these pranks to paint this man in dark colours. Tinubu is an 89 year old man who needs to be arrested by his children if he refuses, and then forcefully clamped into a old people's home so he cannot ruin the future of millions of Nigeria people with his maladministration.

We support Tinubu, chained to his bed as president of his room grin

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DrGoodman: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Imagine president Tinubu peeing on himself during a meeting of world leaders!! God will never allow such an embarrassment to befall this nation

grin

Nigeria will just be suspended from the United nations

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate i stand, haters can go and die May God continue to protect our incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DrGoodman: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand, haters can go and die
May God continue to protect our incoming president

We hear you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by donpapa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Allow the man to pursue his lifelong dream nah. They said he has helped a lot of people and they want to honor him with the number one seat as a gift. cool

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Fahdiga(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu is a walking dead

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DrGoodman: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
donpapa:
Allow the man to pursue his lifelong dream nah. They said he has helped a lot of people and they want to honor him with the number one seat as a gift. cool

grin
Nigeria presidency seat is now a gift?

Nnamdi Hero Kanu was right all along.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed

That thing must be leaking anus. If you don't Gerrit then you don't Gerrit.

Remember when in 2014, fayose told the world that buhari had leaking anus, well I guess it was tinubu he meant afterall.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
triple996:
Nonsense thread.
Cannibals everywhere in sad west. Do you need proof?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by gozmok1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by 2special(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6985120/ailing-tinubu-reportedly-suffering-chronic Pictures of him urinating on his body during the weekend
Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Maxymilliano(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Won't be surprised if he also defecates on his body.

Atole cool

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by olatade(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm not suprise Tinubu has people singing his praise. Even if the devil comes out now to run for president, people will be there to give support.

If we joke with this coming election, then we shouldn't be surprised if Tinubu ends up as president, this is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by agulion: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to cheer him to his death, and it most definitely ..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Obamaofusa: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
How did this Kperogi or whatever his name is know that that picture is not photoshoped still by his detractors?
He just jumped.Na wah o.
Before this time,Tinubu has not peed on his body but now that he is gunning for his ambition,he suddenly peed on his body and he did not even know.Only his detractors saw this peeing.Maybe the Oba has no nose to smell too.Well,na una know.What has been destined by God...which we dont know...must surely come to pass.Either Tinubu or any other destined by God.
I prefer Yoruba nation.If we cannot have it now,let us have somebody with a good aura become president in 2023.
I think Tinubu...not seen anybody in the political circle in recent time gifted with a progressive and growth aura like him.At least maybe they have not come out.
Tinubu has the antecedents of growth and progress more than any politician in Nigeria now.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by PHIPEX(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Campaign has not started yet o, just imagine the level of humiliation that might follow when electioneering campaign starts. If I were him, I will respectfully support a younger candidate and save his honour.

Just imagine the level of honour Tinubu will retire with if he supports an Igbo candidate? That will be next to the accolade Jonathan got by simply congratulating Buhari and Southern Nigeria will have a stronger voice for 2023. Right now Tinubu is the divisive element in Southern Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by agulion: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to cheer him to death

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DanseMacabre(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Omo ah no know as BMC's wan use defend this one o. Na major casting be this.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Frigga13: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu Must contest

No excuses
No Yoruba narratives
No Yoruba twist of words

No stepping down

If Apc reject him .. he should decamp to any party aside Pdp ..

Tinubu Must contest..

If not ... hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Obamaofusa: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu Must contest

No excuses
No Yoruba narratives
No Yoruba twist of words

No stepping down

If Apc reject him .. he should decamp to any party aside Pdp ..

Tinubu Must contest..

If not ... hmmmm

Stop stressing yourself.He will contest if God wills.
How did this Kperogi or whatever his name is know that that picture is not photoshoped still by his detractors?
He just jumped.Na wah o.
Before this time,Tinubu has not peed on his body but now that he is gunning for his ambition,he suddenly peed on his body and he did not even know.Only his detractors saw this peeing.Maybe the Oba has no nose to smell too.Well,na una know.What has been destined by God...which we dont know...must surely come to pass.Either Tinubu or any other destined by God.
I prefer Yoruba nation.If we cannot have it now,let us have somebody with a good aura become president in 2023.
I think Tinubu...not seen anybody in the political circle in recent time gifted with a progressive and growth aura like him.At least maybe they have not come out.
Tinubu has the antecedents of growth and progress more than any politician in Nigeria now.

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Tochj(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
triple996:
Nonsense thread.
Last time I checked
Kperogi is not from Enugu
Do you see Enugu people at Oba palace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by DrGoodman: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tochj:

Last time I checked
Kperogi is not from Enugu
Do you see Enugu people at Oba palace

Pity him because he is suffering, this is the only thing he sees whe he sleeps

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Stop stressing yourself.He will contest if God wills.
He just jumped.Na wah o.

Don’t quote my mention to drop rubbish..

Tinubu must contest..

Power returns North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Ojiofor: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu is the last hope of Yoruba muslims at producing the president of this country.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
DrGoodman:
You guys should stop all these pranks to paint this man in dark colours. Tinubu is an 89 year old man who needs to be arrested by his children if he refuses, and then forcefully clamped into a old people's home so he cannot ruin the future of millions of Nigeria people with his maladministration.

We support Tinubu, chained to his bed as president of his room grin

Who will bell the cat? The man is so powerful in the south west that his people literally tremble at his shadows which of his family member have the guts to tell him to drop his presidential ambition? Tinibu is just too greedy and power drunk that he will rather prefer to die trying than do the needful.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be The ‘Best President’ By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Breaking News: Governor Uzodinma, Wike, Bello Others Shortlisted On United State / Trouble In PDP Rivers As Court Disqualifies Wike's Candidate Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.