Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) (26481 Views)

Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by jaybenugo: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0afmLm7M24

Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has stated that he still loves Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka after Mbaka publicly said that he (Peter Obi) will never become Nigeria's president, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi said this during an interview on Voice of the People, 90.3FM, Lagos.

In Obi's words;

"For me, Father Mbaka is an ordained priest of God, and as a priest remains my priest and I will always respect and show my allegiance to the Church. Whatever he says, I take it because he is my father in faith. I respect him, any day. And he is my brother. We are very close. Whenever he says something wrong, I pray over it. When he says something right, I pray over it. So, mine is prayers. Whatever he does, I love him. I don't have any problem with him.

Whatever he says, I put it in prayer. If he says i will not be voted for because i don't have money, my prayer is may God make this people who are collecting money to vote to see reason why they should not do so. In fact, I travelled when he said that (Peter Obi will not be president). If I was there, I would tell him, "pray for me since you are seeing this, pray for me to overcome it because, actually, that is what I tell every pastor. I meet pastors everyday who tell me, "Peter Obi this is going to happen..". I tell them, "since you have seen it, let's pray that it doesn't happen."

https://igberetvnews.com/1422456/peter-obi-whatever-reverend-father-mbaka-love-video/

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by jaybenugo: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Obidient is the key TINUBU MUST BE OBIDIENT ATIKU MUST BE OBIDIENT KWANKWASO MUS BE OBIDIENT LAS LAS NIGERIANS MUST BE OBIDIENT

386 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by PresidObi: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Light78: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2022
See better leader.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Natural441(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
IF you are not obedient I will advice you to electrify yourself like the comrade down there

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by dplordx(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
After you wan use threats kill the man

Meaning Buhari is a better than flat head Obi

I mean, The way Reverend Oyedepo attack Buhari, if Oyedepo attack Obi, I’m sure the emotional Ibos would have stopped going to his church and start raising petition to shut it down.

When does giving opinion become a sin? Na Ibo first start this werewerewere oh

314 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by OmoOlogo111(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by IlovePMB: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is a Papal night. He fears no parish priest. Yet he is humble.

All Catholics and Christians all over the country should join hands and ensure Peter Obi wins. Because as I see this election, it would be a fight between Islamic extremists and non Muslims. That was why they frustrated Osinbajo in APC primaries. That was why they dropped WIKE from vice presidential post. That is why APC don't see Tinubu as a strong Muslim. So thay want to attach another Muslim(a stronger one) for him as a vice. Another strong Muslim Kwankwaso is also at the corner. Any Christian that votes Atiku, Tinubu or Kwankwanso in the coming presidential election should not complain when Islamic terrorists overrun Nigeria. I am already getting my international passport and visa ready to run away from Nigeria if another Muslim take over from Buhari.

tctrills:
If it's by your foolishness, Obi would lose. There are more Muslims in Nigeria than Christians. Instead, you should pray that Muslims and Christians come together to choose the right man. Don't be a fake Christian.

3 Muslims versus 1 Christian. The Nigerian Muslims(especially the northern Muslims) will never vote for Peter Obi. If all Christians in Nigeria vote for Obi, while the Muslims divide their votes into 3 for Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, how would Obi lose. Obi can only lose if some Christians vote foolishly for any of the Muslim candidates.

Nnamdipapa:

Your moniker get as E be. How can you love PMB and be rooting for Obi.
Is that not the Voice of Esau and Hands of Jacob!

Kfed4ril:

I thought you love PMB?

I was once a supporter. But learnt my lessons in a bitter way. Will never support a Muslim again as president until Muslims support a Christian to be president.

soullove1881:

Only catholic and christians right? So it's not religion fight. What a nation!

This election is more like a religions war than a tribal war. How can a whole vice president be defeated by a former governor in primaries. Not a current governor but a governor that ruled many years ago. What a shame. It is like only Muslims are qualified to be president and Christians are seeing the handwriting on the wall and are keeping quiet.

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Man of the People

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by ezegold4we: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
I Love Peter Obi take on almost All The issues, he's 101 Presidential,

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
In fact, I travelled when he said that (Peter Obi will not be president). If I was there, I would tell him, "pray for me since you are seeing this, pray for me to overcome it because, actually, that is what I tell every pastor. I meet pastors everyday who tell me, "Peter Obi this is going to happen..". I tell them, "since you have seen it, let's pray that it doesn't happen."

Who wouldn't love Peter Obi. A gentle man who doesn't keep malice

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
When i see christians adore and uplift catholic priests , I laugh in Chinese..

One thing i will forever thank God is for opening my eyes to see the scam in Religion.
Especially in Catholic Priesthood

I am more holy than 80% of catholic priests and i smoke and drink with some of them.
YES
Priests do fvck and enjoy life too
Their power is in keeping secrets and hiding all their sexcapades.

Only the lay man, children, old people like your father and mother see priests as Jesus Deputy
Priests are human beings too.. PERIOD

Thats why even if father mbaka or any rev father pass me or is around me
I will do like you don't even exist.

Only sheeps will bow and start kneeling at the presence of these Reverend Scammers.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Christane: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
just a political strategy using it to get d love of d people ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Stevenson20: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obi, you are the man for the job. Zero negativity.

We sensible Nigerians are taking back this sinking country from the ancestors.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Dpharisee: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obi said we should pray for spiritual leaders if the make mistakes, that's commendable

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Authoreety: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
A picture with a Zillion messages

47 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Naugotaya19: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
For Lovers Of Basketball or People that want to get into the sport

JayJay Reacts NBA "2022 Playoffs Were FIRE! shocked " MOMENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUU3dvR_0CQ
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Winters23: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Okunga: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu Omo Olodo. The beautician and magician of modern Lagos.

The man who single handled defeated the Fulani cabal without verbal insults but strategic silent moves…

I wish say I be Seyi Tinubu guy presently…

I need to light up my Mmpuru Mniri quick quick

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi supporters from all across Nigeria....I am proud of every one of you guys cos I know nobody paid you shishi but you are fighting hard for a better country...you are not fighting for your pockets ...you are fighting for your lives. God bless you all.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Quest7777: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's the spirit.
It is written: If ye be willing and Obidient, ye shall eat the good of the land.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by jkpbestseries: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
obidient is better than sacrifice

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mbaka go chop holy fire....lol

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Jackanda1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
I wish Peter Obi can win the election, atleast to break the monopoly of PDP and APC in Nigeria. But wishes are not horses.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by DKM123: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Love your enemies noni! cheesy

Peter Obi knows this isn't about Father Mba-akara. His ambition is much greater than father Mba-akara. E no get the time to dey bicker with am. Besides he needs as many hands as possible on deck on this journey so yes, if he says he loves Mba-akara, he loves him! Period!

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Finally Commences (Photos) / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.