Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ (638 Views)

St. Joseph Chaplaincy Honors Amb. Obieze, Ozby, Speaker Ibeh, Okorie,Prince Obi / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
and most people’s first question is, “What Is A Chaplain?”

I attempt to tackle that question in this short video. (The definition is not conclusive.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrsNPjKxVI

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
After this course, I will leave the studying to you young people grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 5:47am On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
and most people’s first question is, “What Is A Chaplain?”

I attempt to tackle that question in this short video. (The definition is not conclusive.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrsNPjKxVI

You'd make a fine chaplain. Probably a hospital, you do have a way of making people at ease.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

You'd make a fine chaplain. Probably a hospital, you do have a way of making people at ease.

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by isaiah4life(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
One of the renowned hospital chaplains loading...

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate.

Isn't Britain more on the conservative side though, are female chaplains well received?

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

Isn't Britain more on the conservative side though, are female chaplains well received?

We now have female Bishops etc, and because they try to include minorities, I have a high chance grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
One of the renowned hospital chaplains loading...

Lol grin
Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We now have female Bishops etc, and because they try to include minorities, I have a high chance grin

I am talking more about actually interacting with people, won't people be reticent interacting with a female chaplain since chaplaincy has been male dominated previously?

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

I am talking more about actually interacting with people, won't people be reticent 8nteracting with a female chaplain since chaplaincy has been male dominated previously?

Oh I see. There'll be some people who would prefer to talk to a female and we are more compassionate. It's easier for me to give you a hug, male or female, than for a male chaplain to give a hug.

When I go to my doctor's for an intimate examination, I always request a female doctor grin I ain't opening my legs for no man grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Oh I see. There'll be some people who would prefer to talk to a female and we are more compassionate. It's easier for me to give you a hug, male or female, than for a male chaplain to give a hug.

When I go to my doctor's for an intimate examination, I always request a female doctor grin I ain't opening my legs for no man grin grin

LoL! PastorMIsBack o! You are killing me with laughter this early morning. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! PastorMIsBack o! You are killing me with laughter this early morning. Bwahahahahaha!

Lol grin Thankfully we have a choice of whom we want to see. It may sometimes mean a longer wait, but hey, ho!
Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by petra1(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

I've been with you since you didn't make such compliments
Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
petra1:

Lol grin I get LordReed. Many don't.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
petra1:

You haven't given me cause to, you post a lot of misinformation and I don't like misinformation.
Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin Thankfully we have a choice of whom we want to see. It may sometimes mean a longer wait, but hey, ho!

Well different strokes for different folks. I lost a lot of self consciousness after I had to have female nurses bathe me or watch me use a bedpan. More women saw me naked in that instance than have in my entire adult life previous.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by petra1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

You haven't given me cause to, you post a lot of misinformation and I don't like misinformation.

Did UK govt not do away with restrictions, face mask etc? Even if theres some exaggeration . Did I write the article ? Did I not quote source ?

So of all my many many post all eternity misinformation

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LordReed2nd(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
petra1:

Did UK govt not do away with restrictions, face mask etc? Even if theres some exaggeration . Did I write the article ? Did I not quote source ?

So of all my many many post all eternity misinformation

No they did not do away with it. They are easing restrictions which means should they need to they can bring it back.
Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed:

Well different strokes for different folks. I lost a lot of self consciousness after I had to have female nurses bathe me or watch me use a bedpan. More women saw me naked in that instance than have in my entire adult life previous.

My husband also doesn't mind female doctors/nurses seeing him naked. Maybe it's a guy/girl thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by LIONSABRE(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wish you best of luck dear,happy studying.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIONSABRE:
Wish you best of luck dear,happy studying.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Tekahashi: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
I think you'll make a pretty nice one, you have a way of making people feel comfortable and I think they'll be able to relate with you more

1 Like

Re: I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tekahashi:
I think you'll make a pretty nice one, you have a way of making people feel comfortable and I think they'll be able to relate with you more

Thank you. Much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Incest (3 out of 10 cases of Incest in the Bible) / Can JUJU Harm You If You Are Guilty Of The Offence. / Please, I Need Advice On Christian Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.