Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan (691 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan by Rosenews2233: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ex Miss Nollywood culture and tourism Michybal JJ Professes Her Love to her Scotland lover

Former Miss Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria Queen Michybal JJ who is CEO of a multimillion naira fashion home both in Nigeria and Dubai today posted  on her social media platform where she professed her love openly

She wrote

If I ever had the chance to ask for anything over and over again I’d chose you!! You re everything i ever dreamt of,Someone who loved me more than I deserved my 3% man ❤️

https://tvafrica24.com/ex-miss-nollywood-culture-and-tourism-michybal-jj-professes-her-love-to-her-scotland-lover/

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan by nollytvgist22: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan by waistbead: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Odiegwu oo!!
Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan by meobizy(f): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay. May they make beautiful children.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky In Tears As Fans Caught Him Living Fake Life In Lagos / We Were Warned Not To Touch His Head Anyhow – Ooni Of Ife’s Dad / Boobs Battle: How Celebrities Showed Off Boobs At AMVCA After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.