Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Finally!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! (1936 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm neither here to deliver a victory speech nor a concession speech.I'm also not here to give a farewell speech.I'm not here to acuse or to bash.I'm not here to show off or to smach down.I'm here to tell u that I dont have ur time anymore.I'm here to tell u that my presense in this forum is hindering me from achieving what I really want.I'm ObamaMessi and never will I give attention to any troll here.When I needed them was when I lost my dad (Falae) and needed to take my attention away.Now am admitted to study Law so I need to devote my time to study.I'm aiming to graduate with First-Class so no time for trolling/trollers.More to that is the fact that I plan of furthering in the U.S : Masters (J.D).I'v downloaded LSAT, GRE and TOEFL prep materials/e-books to study, plus I'll start online classes.Dont get emotional,here's a faceless forum.Finally, to those suffering from ObamaMessi derangement syndrome/u think u'v seen my pics, your IQ is less than 2.GoodBye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! by Joeliko(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Calm down. Anyway, success in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! by Godada(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
richpharoah, satanicsatanist, imamofviolence, boredberry, candidlady, goodbye, fernandezisback,beebah2000, justice4totoz, bidexdo,michael77777,mufasalion, goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pls why did you tag me after y've cloned me and several other's account on here?
undecided
Re: Finally!!! by Ocholu: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Junkies on the run. Everyone should stay alert. These individuals are considered armed and dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! by SatanicSatanist: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ocholu:
Junkies on the run. Everyone should stay alert. These individuals are considered armed and dangerous.
grin grin

Re: Finally!!! by SatanicSatanist: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Karen2024:
richpharoah, satanicsatanist, imamofviolence, boredberry, candidlady, goodbye, fernandezisback,beebah2000, justice4totoz, bidexdo,michael77777,mufasalion, goodbye.
abobi, let me send you data so we fight for say 2 hours and I will pay u for your time before u leave . Your poor broke ass will need the money

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls why did you tag me after y've cloned me and several other's account on here?
undecided
Fernandezisback, I swear to Almighty God that I'v never cloned any moniker here, not even my enemies not to talk of u.I'm ObamaMessi, Karen2024 and ToughGuy111 and no other again.U and I never had issues so I dnt expect this from u.I'v a strong conviction that richpharoah, drmrsfunmi is behind that.God is my witness.I'v never been angered by all that I saw here.And all those times I sounded harsh and angry was just for the fun of it.I never meant those insults coz here is a faceless forum so y get angered by som1's attitude (towards u)? I tagged u coz u'r famous here.Btwn me and GOD I never cloned ur account.Boredberry can bear me witness. But if u harbor rancor towards me for thinking that I stepped on ur toe, pls find a place in ur HEART to forgive me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Karen2024:
Fernandezisback, I swear to Almighty God that I'v never cloned any moniker here, not even my enemies not to talk of u.I'm ObamaMessi, Karen2024 and ToughGuy111 and no other again.U and I never had issues so I dnt expect this from u.I'v a strong conviction that richpharoah, drmrsfunmi is behind that.God is my witness.I'v never been angered by all that I saw here.And all those times I sounded harsh and angry was just for the fun of it.I never meant those insults coz here is a faceless forum so y get angered by som1's attitude (towards u)? I tagged u coz u'r famous here.Btwn me and GOD I never cloned ur account.Boredberry can bear me witness. But if u harbor rancor towards me for thinking that I stepped on ur toe, pls find a place in ur HEART to forgive me.
smiley

I wish you well... If you come back again, keep a low profile
Re: Finally!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Karen2024:
It's cool I hope you get your heart desire tho..
Wish you success in your aspiration and all endeavors..may all you seek come to pass as you work towards them..
Have a great life.. kiss
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's cool I hope you get your heart desire tho..
Wish you success in your aspiration and all endeavors..may all you seek come to pass as you work towards them..
Have a great life.. kiss
Amen and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

Thank you.But I won't come back now coz I'v better and most important things to do.I deactivated ToughGuy111 and I'll deactivate this account in 30 days time.But I'll keave ObamaMessi so that I'll come back to upload my real pictures when I graduate.This is 5 years from now.I wirh many of u remain here at that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! by SatanicSatanist: 2:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Karen2024:
Amen and thank you.
pray I don't find out ur dept, and school, if I do, I will pay the lecturers 300k to make sure u get expelled for cultism after 3years. Next time u go know say no be everybody them dey troll
Re: Finally!!! by SatanicSatanist: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Karen2024:
awwwwww sweet criminal cheesy
Re: Finally!!! by richPHAROAH: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

even if the bastard comes back in 10years will still be here waiting for the bastard
Re: Finally!!! by bidexdo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
richPHAROAH:
even if the bastard comes back in 10years will still be here waiting for the bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally!!! by MrLondonder: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

^^story
anyways Karen2024 juss called me & say i can now has 3some wit both of u if i can pay u both 8,000naira each becuz am a londoner & i have moiney......please are u intarested & can i have yor nomba innit again? smiley
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
MrLondonder:

^^story
anyways Karen2024 juss called me & say i can now has 3some wit both of u if i can pay u both 8,000naira each becuz am a londoner & i have moiney......please are u intarested & can i have yor nomba innit again? smiley
U dey craze abi? Go and mate with ur mother.
Re: Finally!!! by MrLondonder: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karen2024:
U dey craze abi? Go and mate with ur mother.

grooowup & dont be rudes please...u act like askin u for sexxx is big deall....i beg shift mennn, u aint all that. am a londoner. goat!!(no oofiense) angry
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrLondonder:

grooowup & dont be rudes please...u act like askin u for sexxx is big deall....i beg shift mennn, u aint all that. am a londoner. goat!!(no oofiense) angry
I'm not a gay, okay?
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
MrLondonder:

and was wrong with gay?..who ask u.
are they not human been?please growwwwup gaademmit innit!! angry
Na mad man u be
Re: Finally!!! by vibre: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Karen2024:
I'm neither here to deliver a victory speech nor a concession speech.I'm also not here to give a farewell speech.I'm not here to acuse or to bash.I'm not here to show off or to smach down.I'm here to tell u that I dont have ur time anymore.I'm here to tell u that my presense in this forum is hindering me from achieving what I really want.I'm ObamaMessi and never will I give attention to any troll here.When I needed them was when I lost my dad (Falae) and needed to take my attention away.Now am admitted to study Law so I need to devote my time to study.I'm aiming to graduate with First-Class so no time for trolling/trollers.More to that is the fact that I plan of furthering in the U.S : Masters (J.D).I'v downloaded LSAT, GRE and TOEFL prep materials/e-books to study, plus I'll start online classes.Dont get emotional,here's a faceless forum.Finally, to those suffering from ObamaMessi derangement syndrome/u think u'v seen my pics, your IQ is less than 2.GoodBye.
Here's the fool exposing himself, it's obamamessi alright, lol what a kid grin
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2022
vibre:

Na mumu u be allah! idiot. my job is trolling
Re: Finally!!! by vibre: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Karen2024:
Na mumu u be allah! idiot. my job is trolling
Trolling indeed, You need to have some modicum of intelligence to be a good troll but you lack it and neither do you have any iota of common sense, what you have in abundance is stupidity, worthlessness and buffoonery. You will be better described as a pathetic clown!
Re: Finally!!! by Karen2024(f): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2022
vibre:

Trolling indeed, You need to have some modicum of intelligence to be a good troll but you lack it and neither do you have any iota of common sense, what you have in abundance is stupidity, worthlessness and buffoonery. You will be better described as a pathetic clown!
Pathetic clown na ur useless papa surname, u forget?
Re: Finally!!! by ObamaMessi: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2022
vibre:

You are an idiot.
Re: Finally!!! by vibre: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Karen2024:
Pathetic clown na ur useless papa surname, u forget?
You sound just as ugly as you look. A living scarecrow grin, I was right to call you a piece of human trash earlier. Go get a life fool
Re: Finally!!! by vibre: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I am an idiot.
You are right, that's what you are
Re: Finally!!! by ObamaMessi: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2022
vibre:

I'm a fool.I suck my mama yansh for a living
you are right.u go hear am for ur body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That One Special Thing That Makes You Happy. / Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University / How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.