Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation (3919 Views)

Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I love seeing you whine about great igbos.
it gives me this joy I can't explain cheesy

I love Igbo people too grin whining about tinubu like he stole one kobo from their land

I love Igbo
I love igbo
I love igbo people
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

oponu obo lagido..
any Yoruba man online who does not worship the poopoo man like they do is termed Igbo or ipob.
a Yoruba person born and bred Oshogbo is now ipob..
alainironu,alarun opolo
lol
the guy you're responding is one delusional human being.
he even claimed that Islam is the the official religion of yoruba because he's a Muslim.

anybody that does not support the drug baron is igbo to him
from olabode George, Fayemi, Aketi, Makinde, etc.

I pity him sometimes

12 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, SlyDev I will advice you to desist from tagging anybody antagonizing Tinubu's presidency Ipob or Ibo.

I cannot because of owo ounję, tribalism and ethnic bigotry support a sick and incompetent aspirant to the seat of leadership for posterity sake.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

You can never be Yoruba, I don't blame you, you can be one of the 12 million igbos scattered all over yorubaland. Using our language to tear us apart
yes oo
I'm not Yoruba...I'm Igbo..just like all yorubas disgusted by poopoo Tinubu is Igbo..
eyan kan omoo oo tan ra araa ree bii iya qadiri kee
shaa loo toju arun opoloo ton da e lamuu
apooda

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

yes oo
I'm not Yoruba...I'm Igbo..just like all yorubas disgusted by poopoo Tinubu is Igbo..
eyan kan omoo oo tan ra araa ree bii iya qadiri kee
shaa loo toju arun opoloo ton da e lamuu
apooda
I can now confirm you are igbo lol, you guys are easy to find out
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, SlyDev I will advice you to desist tagging anybody antagonizing Tinubu's presidency Ipob or Ibo.

I cannot because of owo ounję, tribalism and ethnic bigotry support a sick and incompetent aspirant to the seat of leadership for posterity sake.

I'm even tired of you, why can't you be proud of your tribe

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
I can now confirm you are igbo lol, you guys are easy to find out
yes I am. emuu n pa ee. asunu lasan lasan

4 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

yes I am.
emuu n pa ee.
asunu lasan lasan

Good for you, stop the hatred
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

I'm even tired of you, why can't you be proud of your tribe
Foriti Foriti lomu ki Ori agba pa.
Ile la ti'n ko eso re ode
SlyDev, food for thought!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by cocolacec(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Did you remember when Tinubu used to insult obasanjo. Our elders would say omo a se be fun e. Let me tell you yoruba kids would abuse Tinubu. Tinubu has been consulting elder statemen for his presidential ambition. Has he ever consulted Obj? He would never try it. Omo ale ni o ma bu agbalagba ni ile yoruba.
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba elder,he is omo Ibo .The same Obasanjo destroy many of Awolowo’s legacies in Yorubaland.
He is a traitor to Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by joyandfaith: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
cocolacec:

Obasanjo is not a Yoruba elder,he is omo Ibo .The same Obasanjo destroy many of Awolowo’s legacies in Yorubaland.

Tinubu is omo ale ti ko mo ile baba re. He disrespected Ooni while Obasanjo prostrated for Ooni.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Foriti Foriti lomu ki Ori agba pa.
Ile la ti'n ko eso re ode
SlyDev, food for thought!

Hope you Sabi igbo like this
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
cocolacec:

Please, come to Ogun state and say this nonsense and see what will happen to that your godforsaken mouth. Eleribu somebody.

4 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
cocolacec:

yes..obasanjo is not a Yoruba leader according to the average oponu arindin tinubu supporter..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Hope you Sabi igbo like this
See.....jokes apart, I'm a full-fledged Omoluabi to the core but a discerning one at that. I don't support tribalism and ethnic bigotry because I was raised well by my parents. I have seen the great contributions of ibos in Lusada and its environs in terms of business and development. A once glorified village like Igbęsa is now brimming with developments thanks to ndigbo. This is why I love Igbo people and support an Ibo presidency.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Please, come to Ogun state and say this nonsense and see what will happen to that your godforsaken mouth. Eleribu somebody.
my brother... I'm still yet to meet a sensible tinubu supporter...
and their hilarious delusion of grandeur of thinking they somehow represent all Yoruba people..
they are paid rabid dogs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Many of them are either half Yoruba, or non Yoruba pretending to be Yoruba.

They don't want anything good for Yoruba, look at afenifere endorsing igbo but their igbo friends are banishing igbos that support Tinubu.

Why can't Yoruba use their brain, Borno is there, North Central is there, part of South South, these people will welcome us warmthly and will never insult us or wish us bad.

I'm not saying all igbos are bad but huge percentage of them wish Yoruba bad and the good one among them are scared to talk because of danger and abuse they will get
My friend don't be silly and stop acting like a kid they snatched his candy.
Your fear of Igbo domination is what's driving you into the streets naked. No matter what happens or how long it takes, Igbos will surely dominate you and nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:
Definitely, then we will show them for Lagos. They don't know what they are putting themselves inn.
Is it the Lagos Igbos have bought up or another? Benin republic IDP awaits you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
My friend don't be silly and stop acting like a kid they snatched his candy.
Your fear of Igbo domination is what's driving you into the streets naked. No matter what happens or how long it takes, Igbos will surely dominate you and nothing you can do about it.

It is more like igbo treachery and marginalisation cards, they use these card to exploit Yoruba weakness accommodation.

1 Like

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Is it the Lagos Igbos have bought up or another? Benin republic IDP awaits you.

How did Igbo bring Lagos up and even let assume you brought it up, we should be worshiping you?
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Omo iya, I have never seen Yoruba fight for their own always tearing each other cloth in public, if that Gossip gazette have been writing nonsense about igbo politician, igbos will have destroy them and render them useless, this is one thing I love about them smiley
Hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Vanzcharles(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Mention one powerful Yoruba elder in PDP? many of you igbo don't know any thing, Yoruba are tired of you so they keep quiet.

A Muslim or Christian Yoruba will pick hausa over you politically, dead this talk

Shut up.
& so?

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by cocolacec(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

You are the eleribu,olofo,anfani adugbo.

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Tomahawk99(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:
Definitely, then we will show them for Lagos. They don't know what they are putting themselves inn.
You will do nothing you spineless coward. Fulani have been killing your fathers and raping your mothers what have you done? Mumu you are probably living in one of the numerous slums in Lagos but here making mouth. Banza kawai

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Vanzcharles(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

It is more like igbo treachery and marginalisation cards, they use these card to exploit Yoruba weakness accommodation.

Igbos are the conqueror. They spread wide like fire. Come into yoruba land and dominate. They conquer most part of Lagos even after the war that the battle was to annihilate them.
They are still growing more and trooping in their thousands everyday in the south west to overtake build and conquer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Hahahaha cheesy

I'm very serious
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Igbos are the conqueror. They spread wide like fire. Come into yoruba land and dominate. They conquer most part of Lagos even after the war that the battle was to annihilate them.
They are still growing more and trooping in their thousands everyday in the south west to overtake build and conquer.

But why is your land not good
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Antivirus92(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Many of them are either half Yoruba, or non Yoruba pretending to be Yoruba.

They don't want anything good for Yoruba, look at afenifere endorsing igbo but their igbo friends are banishing igbos that support Tinubu.

Why can't Yoruba use their brain, Borno is there, North Central is there, part of South South, these people will welcome us warmthly and will never insult us or wish us bad.

I'm not saying all igbos are bad but huge percentage of them wish Yoruba bad and the good one among them are scared to talk because of danger and abuse they will get
book of LAMENTATIONS!
you blame the gazzette for exposing the calamity of a man people would have voted into power come next election.
we are not done with the current suffering and hardship we are into now due to the visionlessness and shortsightedness of yoruba people.
now we have another impending doom but all you care for is yoruba interest, u blame,hate and curse IPOB for standing in for igbo nation and interest yet you're a worse tribalist!
we don't want another VEGETABLE or LONDON president!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Vanzcharles(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

But why is your land not good

The land is good. But when there is a spirit of exploration, just like what set the colonial masters on. They left Europe down to invade Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / ‘supporters Of SNC Asking For Civil War’ / Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.