Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerians Might Miss Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Might Miss Buhari (668 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 12:30am On Feb 14, 2022
We were made to believe jonathan was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. This brought Buhari, and today we miss Jonathan.

If time is not taken, we will miss buhari after 2023. This means that things will be worse than it is today.

I say this because i see the same issues that brought buhari playing out.

People refused to ask the tough questions. When asked what are his past records to show he has the answers to our present problem, they ignored the questions.

Focused on tribalism and Religion, today we see where Nigeria is today.

Peter Obi who has the practical solutions tobour economic situation, is here and we focus on irrelevant issues.

Nigeria needs someone who has the guts to cut the cost of governance, invest in SME's, nurture them to become greate.

Growing our economy and making it competitive. This is a successful businessman, who started from scratch.

If you talk about Business, Commerce and SME, he has first hand experience as a trader.

You talk about Economics, monetary and fiscal policies, he understands it, as a director of a bank and several financial institutions.

We leave all these qualities and focus on ethnicity and religion.

Pushing regular, lazy politicians who have never stopped earning from government till date.

Some might think, they are fighting peter obi or a particular ethnic group, but the truth is that, both peter obi and the candidate you are pushing out of selfish interest, can survive a collapsed economy.

The question is, can you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by DrGoodman: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Who slapped some sense into this one? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by tempest01(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Is this moniker real, i don blast am before.

If your Buhari and Cabal do not manipulate the outcome olf the next president, majority of straight thinking Nigerians will go for an option that even in his worst, will do bether than Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by Halimaatz(f): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Miss kee you there o.

Meanwhile, someone should sub for me i need it urgently, i would really appriciate cry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by bmdmix11: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2022
behave abeg
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by Whois(m): 3:30am On Feb 14, 2022
We must pray against anything that will make us miss buhari. @op and the devil are liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
For those who want the system to continue and believe more in ethnicity and religion, i hope you have all your money converted to USD or Pounds.

Because is naira exchanges at 1,500 -$1 , you thank your God.

The recommendations IMF is making for Nigeria, only someone skilled in Business can implement them successfully.
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by nazicartel(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Nigeria isn't Changing for good anytime soon. I have read and observed almost all the people that have declared their interests. But the truth is that they ain't worth it. Just imagine some people talking about Tinubu becoming the President. This means that we are sick like seriously. Come to talk about Osinbajo, we shouldn't talk like he isn't part of this failed government, he's the 2nd in command, so his govt also failed ( Atiku was Obj's 2nd and we have been blaming him upto today ). To be truthful, if we miss Obi and maybe Amaechi, hmmm... We are in for another problem for 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by November1857(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
Recent Global sympathy being enjoy by IPOB has Reset his brain. unfortunately, Igbo don't care about Nigeria presidency,they want total separate..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by alizma: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
The chances are very high. It will take grace of God and moral upright and financial maturity on our part to reverse the possibility. If you think Nigerian government is the problem, Open a business today and employ a jobless graduate to manage it, pay him 80k or thereabout for a start, leave the business for him to manage and then after a year bring in an auditor, you will be surprised at what the auditor will unearth. Go to any government agency today and request for something, e.g go to your school for your certificate, you will be made to pay unaccounted and unwritten fee before you can have it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2022
November1857:
Recent Global sympathy being enjoy by IPOB has Reset his brain. unfortunately, Igbo don't care about Nigeria presidency,they want total separate..grin grin

Lol. Global sympathy that arrested him like a rat in kenya? Kept him for 8 days globally and brought him back to the zoo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by Truthisunique2: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
tempest01:
Is this moniker real, i don blast am before.

If your Buhari and Cabal do not manipulate the outcome olf the next president, majority of straight thinking Nigerians will go for an option that even in his worst, will do bether than Buhari.
don't worry we have sorted it out

Tilumbu is wasting his time, Na consensus we dey bring
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by shortIGBOman: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ndigbo will miss Buhari more. Buhari has done so much for us in the East. He build and International Airport in Anambra. He is about to finish the construction of the second Niger Bridge. So many Road project in the East.

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by November1857(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
udele1:

Lol. Global sympathy that arrested him like a rat in kenya? Kept him for 8 days globally and brought him back to the zoo. grin grin grin
Lol his illegal abduction by your terrorist government is the major reasons behind IPOB Global sympathy and backing.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
November1857:
Lol his illegal abduction by your terrorist government is the major reasons behind IPOB Global sympathy and backing.. grin grin

May you experience this type of global sympathy kanu is enjoying today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by November1857(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
udele1:

May you experience this type of global sympathy kanu is enjoying today. grin grin grin

yes I'll appreciate,cos my name will written in gold after the order of Nelson Mandela.... grin grin

May You experience maltreatment and marginalisation being melted against Ndigbo in this contraption ...
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
November1857:
yes I'll appreciate,cos my name will written in gold after the order of Nelson Mandela.... grin grin

May You experience maltreatment and marginalisation being melted against Ndigbo in this contraption ...

Go to DSS and join him in writting your name in Gold. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by November1857(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
udele1:

Go to DSS and join him in writting your name in Gold. grin grin
In no distance time, he come oit with Biafra flag in his hand, while your backwards region'll go into Oblivion which it ment to be..... grin grin
Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by udele1: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
November1857:
In no distance time, he come oit with Biafra flag in his hand, while your backwards region'll go into Oblivion which it ment to be..... grin grin

Holding Biafran flag is for Bingo's, he will be holding FENDI flag. grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Might Miss Buhari by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
Op is Igbo and has always been pro Igbo. Don't confuse the heat he gives iponks as otherwise. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Governor Buni’s Removal As APC Chair; Nig Governor Bello Take Over / Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy / In Your Opinion, Could Tinubu Have Stood A Better Chance If He Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.