Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy (730 Views)

Even Yoruba Elders Have Rejected Tinubu, Which Tribe Would Now Vote Him? / List Of Muslims That Have Held Top Government Positions In Southeast Since 1999 / Foreign News Site Sparks Controversy With Report That Blamed Nnamd Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by perez100: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
The Yoruba Muslims who mostly abandoned and blamed Sunday Igboho who volunteered to help his Yoruba people are now pretending to be happy that Sunday Igboho is released.

They claimed Igboho allowed Nnamdi Kanu to deceive him and so must rot in the prison. If you go through the social media, you will see that Igbos felt for Sunday Igboho who risked his life to help his people who were often killed by Fulani Herders but was rejected by Yoruba Muslims. The Yoruba Muslims were asking about his qualifications to stand for Yorubas. The same way the Pharisees asked - was Jesus Christ educated. Honestly, the Yoruba Muslims have this habits of bad mouthing any person that stands for justice when things goes wrong or becomes difficult for the person.

What a shame!

8 Likes

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by foryourmindlol: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ahahha. No mind them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by oilPUSSY(f): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Before it was "We didn't send him, he's on his own therefore he must suffer"

When he was released due to his health condition they started with.." Yorubas don't make noise, we have secured Igboho's release peacefully, comparing him with Nnamdi Kanu..

There is a reason notherners call them carmeleon

People should note that Igboho is not a threat to FG unlike Kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by BSsniffer: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Coping thread....you guys should be more interested in kanu eating prison beans in kuje.

6 Likes

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by IgweOfNnewi: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Very soon he will suffer erectile dysfunction while IPOB miscreants, mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals are busying running after yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by perez100: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
The Yoruba Muslims are betrayers. They denied Sunday Igboho when he was in jail. Before he was arrested, they called him a brave man. But when he was arrested they said nobody sent him.

The Igbo people even felt pity for Igboho because we knew he tried his best. That was why Igbo youths kept on asking if Yorubas had forgotten Igboho.

Nnamdi Kanu may still be in prison till now but the world knows that his people are solidly behind him like Mandela"s people. It does not matter whether he is out or not.

Anybody fighting for Yoruba Muslims is fighting for nothing. At least, Sunday Igboho contributed his quota to stop the killings of his people but the people he fought for denied him and questioned who sent him. Shame or cowardice. Choose the one that fits Yoruba Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by IvarDboneless: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
What is the difference between a yoruba muslim and a yoruba christian. I need clarification on this please because it seems this yoruba muslims you guys always talk about here are really bad people. Please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by Sergio101(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:
What is the difference between a yoruba muslim and a yoruba christian. I need clarification on this please because it seems this yoruba muslims you guys always talk about here are really bad people. Please I need answers

Very bad!!.

You do hear of skull mining right??.

They are the real championers....... just like the one up there IgweOfNnewi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by perez100: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Yoruba Christians are not wicked. They are the ones that can live with you and be happy. They don't support evil. The Yoruba Christians will see injustice and tell you "this is injustice and condemn it ". They hardly threaten you in their land.

But the Yoruba Muslims are opposite of the Yoruba Christians. The Yoruba Muslims support any form of injustice and they call it smartness. They jubilate when innocent people are killed. They are the skull mining people that tarnishes the image of Yorubas. They are the ones looking for opportunities to take over other people's properties. They are not good at all.

Though, few of them are nice.

1 Like

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by iyapont: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:
yoruba is yoruba there is nothing like yoruba Christians or Muslim,its just a propaganda from yeebows who are from the sad yeast grin grin let me burst your brain grin grin in the sad yeast there are igbo jews and igbo Christians grin the igbo jews are the bad people constituting nuisance in that region,killing and eating their fellow brothers (igbo Christians),they are r cannibals,they kill steal and destroy

#JusticeForIgboChristain angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by IgweOfNnewi: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Those claiming Yoruba Muslim are just stupid people trying to create division, they are IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants that submitted their brains to Kanu, they are senseless, despicable, myopic, unreasonable, callous irresponsible, devour by bitterness and deluded. We are Yoruba before any religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by agadez007(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Tinubu have a lot to answers about bamishe’s death,the same type of brt used to convey thugs and hoodlums to disrupt the end sars protests is the same type used to killed banished

1 Like

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by SarkinYarki: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
I pity who dey depend of Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by perez100: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Yoruba Muslims need to have change of hearts. They need the fear of God. Rituals and skull mining can be traced to Yoruba Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
This Yoruba Muslims and Christian nonsense is yeebow propaganda. The same way they say Yoruba Muslim are not Yoruba is the same way Lagos is not Yoruba land. Russia is fighting identity war now, let Yoruba do what is right in time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by tamdun: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
SlyDev:
This Yoruba Muslims and Christian nonsense is yeebow propaganda. The same way they say Yoruba Muslim are not Yoruba is the same way Lagos is not Yoruba land. Russia is fighting identity war now, let Yoruba do what is right in time
We know, so don't stress yourself over those nuisance, haven't u seen the pattern, they always misbehave no matter where they go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Yoruba Muslims That Blamed Sunday Igboho Pretend Now To Be Happy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
tamdun:

We know, so don't stress yourself over those nuisance, haven't u seen the pattern, they always misbehave no matter where they go

They are programmed by nature to always to look for fight, why is it only them challenging Yoruba on their land out of 500 tribe in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Mosque, Abduct Worshippers / 2023: Ohaneze Denies Endorsing Tinubu, Insist On Igbo Presidency Or Secession / Ibom3000 Project By Akwa Ibom State Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.