Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? (351 Views)

Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself / Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch / Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? by MarshallMathers(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice place for beginners to learn cryptocurrency. Is there such a place?
Re: Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? by ayowoleoa: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2022
You can learn about cryptocurrency anywhere in the digital world, be it YouTube, Facebook (now Meta), Telegram, here on Quora, or on an exchange blog (blog.quidax.com).

Ambiguously, you can learn cryptocurrency on platforms like Udemy, Coursera and some other paid classes like that… but to be frank, cryptocurrency can only be learned passionately when you're in a community of other enthusiasts.

What you'll get in such a community include, but are not limited to: market updates, performing coins or tokens, investment tips, risk management strategies, crypto stories and woes from many experiences, some crypto terms like BTFD, HODL, etcetera etcetera.

However, be careful of scammers sending you DMs introducing an investment such as ponzi schemes where you can double your funds within 24hrs… Lol

A cryptocurrency exchange telegram community like @quidaxglobal has newbies, professionals and even their Admins to guide you on this journey, including funs and giveaways to make it an interactive experience✨

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? by Winningbot: 3:34am On Feb 14, 2022
ayowoleoa:
You can learn about cryptocurrency anywhere in the digital world, be it YouTube, Facebook (now Meta), Telegram, [b]here on Quora, or on an exchange blog (blog.quidax.com).[/b]

Ambiguously, you can learn cryptocurrency on platforms like Udemy, Coursera and some other paid classes like that… but to be frank, cryptocurrency can only be learned passionately when you're in a community of other enthusiasts.

What you'll get in such a community include, but are not limited to: market updates, performing coins or tokens, investment tips, risk management strategies, crypto stories and woes from many experiences, some crypto terms like BTFD, HODL, etcetera etcetera.

However, be careful of scammers sending you DMs introducing an investment such as ponzi schemes where you can double your funds within 24hrs… Lol

A cryptocurrency exchange telegram community like @quidaxglobal has newbies, professionals and even their Admins to guide you on this journey, including funs and giveaways to make it an interactive experience✨
Re: Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency? by ZazziAkbar(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Follow these airdrops

https:///SmokeAirdrop_bot?start=r05672232911

0x39085de899876f6729041db0ef174dfeec6569fb
Polygon network

https:///LeaftyProAirdropBot?start=r05672232911

Smart chain network
0x5184b7530DAeF5df242C750DBb570EEF41D147FB
https:///Token_pocketbot?start=r05672232911

(1) (Reply)

Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. / Make It Big Online Legitimately (part B) / What's The Safest Short Term Investment In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.