Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party (29163 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Gbagura: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pre-valentine party?
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by citruslimited(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Do you like games, watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12NX_eNg4qA
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Proudlyomonna: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
A day will come when a son will sit his mother down and ask her a question.

#JudgementDay

Like a Son catching his friend masturbating with his mom's video right??

Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by havenz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Their money their lifestyle.
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Bahamas95(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Like a Son catching his friend masturbating with his mom's video right??
Comrade na your mouth I for hear am o. grin

Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Tomek09(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Useless vagina people.

Tiwa with ugly smelly pussy.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Tomek09(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by peterincredible: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don tire which one be pre valentine party again?
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by SheCeo(f): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Actress Toyin Abraham and her husband hang out with Tiwa Savage at a pre valentine outing where the actress rained money on Tiwa Savage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzI4CTPjfiI

Thinking Of Relocating Abroad With Your Family, But the IELTS Exam is Holding you back.
Let me show you how you can use the next 14 Days to ace your ielts exam once and for all.
All you have to do is to stick to this simple video explanation that shows you the secrets and
tricks to passing your IELTS Exam.

Click This Link Here To Connect With Me

https:///dpn3j1
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tiwa needs all these kind treatment like a goddes to stay happy always and mentally healthy. I think her frinds understands that very much. What could be the reason they always treat her dis way consirtently if not love?. Anyway i also loVe Queen Tiwa.
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by jumovup: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by jimtemi1: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
When wife dey rain money ,abeg wetin the husband dey do?
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
And so It is your money Why drinking paracetamol for another person headache.....
Getat jhor
IKBARUTEN11:
Toyin Abraham has always been on my ladies of misplaced priorities lists.

She just gave me another reason not to remove her name from the list anytime soon
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Eastcaostboy: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
soulfood:
Someone said enetrtainers lifestyle is not a reflection of their income. But honestly , i think the money they make from social media alone can fund some of these lifestyle. The only catch is they are being stupid, rich people don't waste money like this. A rich person know better than to spray money senselessly on an already made Tiwa Savage at an event. To what extent? What point is she trying to make? Small by small, poverty comes to some big spenders like a thief in the night. They should go ask American celebrities who were far richer but were excessive spenders and ended up broke.
Boy, Tiwa is not made she s still hustling for survival like you
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by huttonbanti(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
soulfood:
Someone said enetrtainers lifestyle is not a reflection of their income. But honestly , i think the money they make from social media alone can fund some of these lifestyle. The only catch is they are being stupid, rich people don't waste money like this. A rich person know better than to spray money senselessly on an already made Tiwa Savage at an event. To what extent? What point is she trying to make? Small by small, poverty comes to some big spenders like a thief in the night. They should go ask American celebrities who were far richer but were excessive spenders and ended up broke.

Oga you no go like mind your business, shay na your money dem dey spray...
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by ufotunang: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Spraying her husband's money
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by JoffreyBeroth(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin na whatspp dey sweet now,, come see how banging dey flow for status grin

Abeg share me videos 081 :206;( 97:429
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Smithkline200: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why do I feel TOYIN is forcing her circle too close to those who are friends too with Funke Akindele?

Like…. She needs to calm down a bit… she is always in every party of any Funke’s ally too…

They follow each other on the gram but do not comment or talk to each other. Their underground beef is something else.
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by maxtop(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin na whatspp dey sweet now,, come see how banging dey flow for status grin

Which what app group be Dat? Hook me up
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Dapson73(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Toyin Abraham has always been on my ladies of misplaced priorities lists.

She just gave me another reason not to remove her name from the list anytime soon

Your list, your problem. As if she knows you exists.
Who cares about your list ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Well done. I give u the standing ovation of the third finger for your observations

Dapson73:

Your list, your problem. As if she knows you exists.
Who cares about your list ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Aaay: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by Dapson73(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Well done. I give u the standing ovation of the third finger for your observations

Same to you.
Re: Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party by calmness0(f): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (photos) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.