Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South (19137 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nisiw365: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:

Shut your dirty mouth please, is there anything that shows you got any education beyond primary school? I seriously doubt you even finished primary school because primary five pupils should at least have the basic knowledge of Nigerian history which you don't. Instead of you to be thinking how you will make something out of your worthless and miserable life, you are here constituting a nuisance as a stupid, inbred, imbecilic dunce!
E pain am. Cry more. Did olofo ojukwu run away in skirt or not? Were 5m ipobians wasted in the war or not. Probably your worthless father was killed in the war as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nisiw365: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:

Hahaha grin, the lamebrain says it's incoherent grin grin grin. Just admit that your level of education is inadequate for you to comprehend what you are reading and I will dumb it down for you to a level that even a harebrained dumbo like you can understand grin
Lunatic sounding incoherent as usual. Useless illiterate interloper gala seller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by princdebola201(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you arrived late o, punch just published the update on the constitutional amendment below

https://punchng.com/constitution-amendment-apc-plans-screening-of-ministerial-nominees-others/

Number 1 the secretary has acknowledged he has received the documents which the laws say he must bring to notice

The law didn't say he should inform the public whether he has sent it to NEC to rectify or not, as far as APC is concerned be rest assured this bill has gotten to NEC

They have ammended the part of constitution that says no two positions, a member of APC is allowed to participate in government except it is government of another party

Btw you missed the part where the secretary says this document exist and belongs to the party

According to your article 17 for tenure sef are you aware that all appointed committee (including the Bumi appointed committee rectified by giadom nec) are to serve maximum of four years per term and reeligible for re-appoinment

This is an extra backing aside Bumi caretaker is allowed to do 12months and re-extend if it doesn't contravene convention decision
the amendment is still been worked on the party has not finally concluded on it according to the caretaker secretary.

Please we have moved on from era of giadom, stop dancing round the circle.
Article 17 of APC constitution and supreme court ruling is very clear.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by SOFTSKILL: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Deadlytruth:

A detribalized man who massacred thousands of innocent civilians in Odi (SS) and Zakibiam (NC) on the excuse that security personnel were killed on duty but looked the other way and feigned ignorance when security operatives were likewise murdered on duty in his home town of Ota (SW)? I have said it that the biggest political fraud in Nigeria is to ascribe detribalization to a Nigerian politician.

Osu and lies! There was no time the members of OPC were killed by security agents like during Obasanjo! You have hatred for Yorubas and always want other tribes to tag along with your congenital bigotry

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by sharpden: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Honor10:
Power is coming back south in 2023.

The useless 5% can contest or they keep backing their slaves Masters up North, they will still lose last last. They always fail.

Osibanjo 2023.

Mumu, weren't you slave in 2015 when you backed same North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by okorogodwin4(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
The bullion van zombies and Osun skull miners criminals will sleep half naked tonight
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Truthisunique2: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
princdebola201:
the amendment is still been worked on the party has not finally concluded on it according to the caretaker secretary.

Please we have moved on from era of giadom, stop dancing round the circle.
Article 17 of APC constitution and supreme court ruling is very clear.
you are the one dancing in circle, I am just giving you history of how we got here, Giadom NEC appointed this committee members (checkmate giadom is legal to do such)

Bumi NEC took over and reappointed itself 12 months after (checkmate they are legal to do such as the NEC)

There is a bill forwarded to the secretary to ammend the consitution (checkmate the secretary has signified the audience including the content)

Would the secretary forward it to NEC which is your question?

Yes he would if he hasn't already, he already calls this document the party document and it benefits and legalizes them primarily.

So Na hope against hope you are believing on

Once they affirm this new ammendment, if they haven't already all your article 17 bla bla bla is all dead and buried and any new litigation would start from this new constitution

The document takes nothing to work on, it has been stipulated to the public which is the final stage before signing by the NEC which is the same people who created the document
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by sharpden: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2022
TinubuNG:
BOLA AKANBI TINUBU is my candidate from South west region , he's capable, he's experience. Please support and vote BAT come 2023 election, by God's grace, his wealth of knowledge and experience, Nigeria shall be great again.

BAT 2023 !

Who's capable? This pee poo man below?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by gasparpisciotta: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Peter Obi will be a disaster!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by SOFTSKILL: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
okorogodwin4:
The bullion van zombies and Osun skull miners criminals will sleep half naked tonight

Treat Osilised canibalisis, you are showing its symptoms

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by edmaraja: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Nisiw365:
Lunatic sounding incoherent as usual. Useless illiterate interloper gala seller
Lol, look at this ignoramus, please don't murder english language where you are trying so hard to measure up to people way beyond your league. Do you even know the meaning of the word interloper? How can use it like that? Interloper gala seller? grin What a clown!! Please get a dictionary and know the meaning of"interloper" before ever using it again in your miserable life. Honestly I'm regretting ever engaging a creitinous halfwit like you, if I had known you were this doltish, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on a dunce like you because you are not worth it. Please go get a life, that thing you are living is no life because you don't have any more value than a rotting corpse. Adios loser
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nisiw365: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:

Lol, look at this ignoramus, please don't murder english language where you are trying so hard to measure up to people way beyond your league. Do you even know the meaning of the word interloper? How can use it like that? Interloper gala seller? grin What a clown!! Please get a dictionary and know the meaning of"interloper" before ever using it again in your miserable life. Honestly I'm regretting ever engaging a creitinous halfwit like you, if I had known you were this doltish, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on a dunce like you because you are not worth it. Please go get a life, that thing you are living is no life because you don't have any more value than a rotting corpse. Adios loser
Incoherent rubbish as usual. This is why we always tell lunatic ipobians like you to go to school because i'm sure you dont even have waec.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Ayomi90: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2022
shadeze:

Shut up, the south east have a right to agitate for the presidency to be zoned to them and that's what anyone who believes in fairness should be supporting.
But you told them to keep their presidency that what you want is Biafra. grin. What me I want is Nigeria should divide, but if u guys want presidency go for it and contest like every other regions, stop begging.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by oliverwrites: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Seems I may be voting for PDP then. I hate that party like mad but I am first and foremost Nigerian ( well Beninese but I feel more Nigerian ). If Adeshina is presented by PDP and APC goes for Tinubu or anyone who is not Amaechi or Osinbanjo they should just forget my vote and that of my wife and people I have control over.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
igbos dont need APC ticket to be president too.

Make ona go beg Atiku to give u ticket
So the Igbos in APC are fools
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by caracas: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
This south east get problem,are you telling us all Nigerians must vote for south east, you people should get your ticket from your lovely party...nobody is supporting any south east president, present your candidate,whoever is willing would vote for the candidate, stop telling us rubbish this,rubbish that!
Nigerians must vote for a good southeast president of their Choice....
Yes that is what we are saying
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by caracas: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Nisiw365:
Incoherent rubbish as usual. This is why we always tell lunatic ipobians like you to go to school because i'm sure you dont even have waec.
Same ipobians are the most educated in Nigeria of today
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nisiw365: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:

Same ipobians are the most educated in Nigeria of today
Ipobians and education shouldn't be in the same sentence
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by ProfitableACCA: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Nigeria just get democracy then,no b now again,ena go wait tire!

Look at your wayward reply
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
orisa37:

They're advising and directing the Voters on the way to get Salvation from Misgovernment.

they are part of the misgovernment and misappropriations
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Mozegee:
But they dictate what happened in this country.if you don't , know it now.

Obasanjo dictate all for this country? are u kidding me?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by uthlaw: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:

Nigerians must vote for a good southeast president of their Choice....
Yes that is what we are saying
Nigeria must vote for south east, they way south east vote for all Nigerians.... Ena go cry tire this 2023!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by TheCrusader14: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2022
The hatred you'll have for the Great Yoruba race is legendary... At times I hope you Ibos and your Fulani masters should mess up Tinubu and all our hopeless political leaders so they can finally realize this One Nigeria is a yoke upon our progress.

Truthisunique2:
By the time Buhari is done with tilumbu in that Congress he would be begging to be given the chance to contest primaries sef

Na full consensus Buhari is building for Amaechi and the APC laws and numbers are on his side

Make tilumbu dey consult with Yoruba baales that are not delegate
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Truthisunique2: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheCrusader14:
The hatred you'll have for the Great Yoruba race is legendary... At times I hope you Ibos and your Fulani masters should mess up Tinubu and all our hopeless political leaders so they can finally realize this One Nigeria is a yoke upon our progress.

so una no believe in the one Nigeria again?

Yet una sell igboho like meat for one Nigeria

Yet una allow fulanis take over una lands relocate to Benin and kill una

Too bad una don suffer for one Nigeria and have become slaves

Btw it is funny you are talking to a south south man and talking about hate.

Na only Yorubas the entire south hate Abi?

You didn't know of southern unity when you removed our son from ojota to install a Fulani because it is easy cut for the leaking anus man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Deadlytruth(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu and lies! There was no time the members of OPC were killed by security agents like during Obasanjo! You have hatred for Yorubas and always want other tribes to tag along with your congenital bigotry
First of all I am not an Igbo person. Before you try to guess the tribe of a monicker here you are supposed to look up the history of his posts.
So Obasanjo has become a beloved son of you Yorubas? Then why did you reject him like a plague in 1999?
We are talking of killing of innocent civilian women and children in Odi and Zakibiam through the levelling of whole communities and this one is trying to equate it with killing of members of a militia group which had been guilty of violence against civilians and doesn't even equate to a village let alone a community. Is OPC a town like Odi and Zakibiam are? Why didn't he level Ota which was a town? So the killing of Bandits by Buhari now can be said to be social injustice if we are to follow your warped logic?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Ultimas: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is more of speculative news. Who were the Generals supporting the power shift? How could the source be certain that Obasanjo's support was limited to the people mentioned?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by Echoban: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
mrvitalis:

But u are saying Nigerians must vote southern president right ? ... hypocrisy

The east position is simple if you or anyone is saying zone it to the south then it must be zoned to south east within south ... because same equity that demands it being zoned to south also demand it zoned to south east

If not let's kill zoning let everyone compete simple

We are not microzoning. Do ur worst Period. Just keep calm and watch the ongoing politiking
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by DEROX: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:

Just look at this stupid and ignorant monkey. aguiyi ironsi and Azikiwe were from where? Typical yorubastard street urchin that doesn't know basic history only to wake up in the morning and constitute nuisance all day long.
He said since independence
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by samista: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Lol Ozuo, You bunch of clowns cannot come to the conclusion that not everybody from the south aligns with your southeastern threat of destabilizing the country if you don’t get the seat. What does South East bring to the table??

FYI, Tinubu can go to hell with his ambition, himself and Atiku were part of those that brought in this calamity of a regime.
Hey this fool, do you think I give a damn about what useless tribe you come from? It's you and your useless people that will go to hell. Be there talking nonsense and asking stupid questions. The south east will continue to agitate for equity and fairness in zoning and if you don't like it then screw you and if indeed you are from the south south then double screw you because you are a compound fool. How can you be attacking me because I said that power should go to either the south south or the south east? Stupid animal, thunder fire you and your useless tribe, ozuo!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
Iboes, ntooooorr!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South by TheCrusader14: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
How u take know say dem sell am? Na you negotiate the transaction?

We Yoruba patriots are f*ckin tired of this accursed British cage and it shall be broken at the appropriate time.

Truthisunique2:
so una no believe in the one Nigeria again?

Yet una sell igboho like meat for one Nigeria

Yet una allow fulanis take over una lands relocate to Benin and kill una

Too bad una don suffer for one Nigeria and have become slaves

Btw it is funny you are talking to a south south man and talking about hate.

Na only Yorubas the entire south hate Abi?

You didn't know of southern unity when you removed our son from ojota to install a Fulani because it is easy cut for the leaking anus man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.