Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) (26979 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Actor Nino B Excited As He Celebrates First Birthday With His Family After10yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Cardio B excited as Offset spoils her with valentine surprise gift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFDU1FVG2jE

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Damn those her lips should be sucking my deek angry

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Painandgain(f): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mehn, single life sucks cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by emmabest2000(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gather here if nobody send you any val gifts �

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by casdoruche: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by bigdammyj: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Noted
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by SultanOfPuna: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
90% of what you will see online today is fake

A lot of fake gifts are already flooding Instagram
A lot of singles will be depressed today if care is not taken.

All i want to say is these celebrities live a FAKE life on social media. Dont fall for it.

Offset is fucking broke bro!!!

What if i told you cardi B bought those gifts to make it look like offset gave it her.
To make Offset look like he isnt broke

There is so much layers of deception going on social media. Its all smoke and mirrors

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by verybadmouth(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which one be spoil. She can afford everything she was gifted.
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Charmin1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
I thought they were divorced?

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by abobote: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
The bang out the hell tonight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by jumovup: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Baronnaire: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice.
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
cry
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by merits(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by hebenezher(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Y
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by tutudesz: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine grin

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
verybadmouth:
Which one be spoil. She can afford everything she was gifted.

It hits differently when he gives it to you. lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lovely
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Rugaria: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Painandgain:
Mehn, single life sucks cry
Not when you have a beehive of harems to pleasure with..
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Gangster1ms: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing compared to what i did for my girl..

8.76inches of that rod
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Traplord09: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sooo
what we this gat to do with de davalop of nigerian ..

Youth ehhhhhh .....
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Only girls like cardi b, deserve gift from men, broke naija girl like iyaebe, Fernandezisback whatever don't deserve a dime from a man sad

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by verybadmouth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

It hits differently when he gives it to you. lipsrsealed
Just the feeling of been gifted something by someone. It's her time, let her enjoy. Hope it doesn't intoxicate the young ones coz they have to also wait for their time.
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Charmin1:
Shey Na u divorce dem na
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
I talk am say this offset dey use ogun love potion for this girl, if not what's she still doing with a guy who has cheated on her 3times

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by Froshloaded: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Charmin1:
Divorced ke, she has given birth to another kid..

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by vincentjk(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) by bibianna(f): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
That's some thug luv!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' / Atiku Should Have Just Shown Up For Nigerians – Toke Makinwa / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.