Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid (20563 Views)

2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi / Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

No go kill ursef bcoz of Tinubu matter oo.
I hope you will not commit suicide when the time comes?
By the way this has nothing to do with Tinubu. Emiefele can not get the ticket of any of the big parties.
I am happy at the turn of event

For real
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by RandyOku: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Failed project because they didn't back Tinubu

So you want Tinubu to go to Aso rock and be peeing everywhere

Lmaocheesy

Don't mind the BASTARD BMCs and TMCsgrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by RandyOku: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
RichDad1:
We play too much in this country.
Nigerian press are one of the most useless and speculative in Africa.

Because he is not the peeing DRUG BARONcheesy?

Anything to DISLOCATE that old drug baron from getting APC ticket is welcomedgrin

Run now and buy proper PAMPERS for Your paymastergrin

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Dapson73(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
At least Emefiele impact on $ deserve to be president of Niger/Delta. I don't have any thing to say about that fool. Only God know how he become SAN over night.

The crooked SAN always overrates himself. I thought he was nurturing the same position before.
2022/23 will be so interesting .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by RichDad1(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is Emefiele not qualified ?

Why are you crying all over the place
Qualified based on what records ?
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Bmaster(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2022
Gentlegirl1:
I don't even like Tinubu, Osinbajo or the third man of APC, I prefer Atiku, I swear.
I just checked your d.p

I want to verify for myself If actually your appearances actually correlates to your moniker,and I wasn't disappointed.

kissHappy val to you kiss
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PointZerom: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

OmenkaLives and that demented vulture griller have agreed to be supplying Pampers to him.

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by JuanDeDios: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2022
xangerar:
Where dis wan from come again? Emefiele is too distanced from this equation nah.
It's politics. Nobody even knew Shagari in 1978/79 when they drafted him and "frontrunners" like Abiola didn't know what hit them. It's the powers that be. Better take this one seriously. Fight it with all you got if you don't want it. The worst thing you can do is to dismiss it. Don't say I didn't warn you o.
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by JuanDeDios: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
abobote:
Dead on arrival.
They want to compensate him for helping them loot the country dry
It's not about compensation. It's about protecting what they've looted.
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by F117nighthawk: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2022
No wonder Nigeria is ruled by dumb, worst and worthless people in the system, birds of same feathers they say flock together, the same emefiele that cannot manage simple monetary system in the country, the naira has never appreciated one single day, Naira was 200naira to a dollar when he came in, it's now almost 600naira to a dollar as at today, the same person these ingrate wicked individuals want to be President, anyway they are all in same incompetent class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Amaechi is better than the clown.

But I won’t lie I like osinbajo a lot now. I also think hes been misunderstood by few Nigerians opposing him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by ibechris(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
I can bet u that these cabals can't win the next election.

THE WEST WOULD POSSIBLY DECAMP TO FORM ALLIANCE WITH PDP if all this their games doesn't favour Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PENNYSWAP: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
excellence44:
Failed project.

If you know how close isa and Buhari is.

If they don’t have powers , the cabal won’t have sold keystone bank and 9mobile to them .

Don’t under estimate the powers of malami
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by adelaja70(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
So it's no longer Amaechi? Dem just dey use Okoros play ping Pong... Lmao!!!!
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by buhariguy(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Whazar:
Eme what?
emefailure
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Nonexisting: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Comrade, be calming down.

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Indispensable85(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am happy at the turn of event

For real

Nothing serious has happened just yet other than speculations and propaganda. Maybe after the convention things will begin to get clearer.
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Nothing serious has happened just yet other than speculations and propaganda. Maybe after the convention things will begin to get clearer.

And you think Buhari and Malami will allow Tinubu fly APC flag in 2023?

Feb 26 is almost here , we go see how E go
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Nonexisting: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2022
AK284:
This getting very interesting
The most usel*ss set of people hustling for the most elevated sit in Nigeria. angry
Do you know that somehow, this unfortunate government favored me and my two close friends. The hardship made us think outside the box and today, I dey even suspect myself sometimes if I did money ritual without knowing. This is why we have all suspended the issue of traveling out for now.
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And you think Buhari and Malami will allow Tinubu fly APC flag in 2023?

Feb 26 is almost here , we go see how E go

Oga get patience u hear?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Ekpoudom: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2022
hynodo:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/13/exclusive-story-behind-how-buhari’s-minister-malami-media-guru-obaigbena-other-cabal

SaharaReporters
Omoyele Sowole

When you see those two names, you’ve seen the father of all lies.

SaharaReporters + Omoyele Sowore = FALSEHOOD + Lies from the pits of hell
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga get patience u hear?
I just dey laugh una

Tinubu Shame go shame all his supporters grin
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Indispensable85(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I just dey laugh una

Tinubu Shame go shame all his supporters grin

Wishful thinking
Hope you won't run away from nairaland?

Point of correction, the primary is not 26th. Na convention be 26th
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Wishful thinking
Hope you won't run away from nairaland?

Feb 26 is few days away na

Una go hear word las las
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by ProfitableACCA: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2022
inspectorg:
Ha ha ha ,oooooo!!! Emefiele kwá, make my papa kukuma come represent our side ooooh.Every household don get presidential aspirant 2023.

When buhari is mentioned people complain or bad govt.
When CBN is mentioned to succeed him people mentioned bad govt.

Yet Osinbajo that is part of the govt and Tinubu who supports the govt want to be president
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by inspectorg(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
ProfitableACCA:

When buhari is mentioned people complain or bad govt.
When CBN is mentioned to succeed him people mentioned bad govt.

Yet Osinbajo that is part of the govt and Tinubu who supports the govt want to be president
Omo i no condemn emefiele ooooo!! I just dey marvel for the alarming rate of the 2023 presidential aspirants.
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Thesaint141(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by xangerar: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
JuanDeDios:

It's politics. Nobody even knew Shagari in 1978/79 when they drafted him and "frontrunners" like Abiola didn't know what hit them. It's the powers that be. Better take this one seriously. Fight it with all you got if you don't want it. The worst thing you can do is to dismiss it. Don't say I didn't warn you o.

Ha! Na true o! Na wa o!
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Indispensable85(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Feb 26 is few days away na

Una go hear word las las

Wetin dey happen for 26th?
Na presidential primary we dey wait
Re: 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid by Afonasa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Breaking news again.... Who's next to come out

Freelancing is a skill,and getting gigs and reviews makes it even better....

Even As a newbie,u are also welcome to know more..... Check out my signature for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari / Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.