Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? (823 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / Available Jobs For A Beginner And Type Of USA Visa Should I Apply For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by phaco(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning dudes and peeps.
My American sugar mom wants to send me an invitation;
Pls what kind of visa should I apply for.
* Will it take a long period before am given the required visa?
* Can I be denied Visa in a situation like this.?
And finally what is the maximum duration they can give me.
Pls I need answers from u guys.
I don't have any experience of travelling out of the country.
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
phaco:
she has to come to nigeria to come meet you. America no dey give people visa to go meet girlfriend, boyfriend or sugar mommy lol
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by phaco(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
But she can't fly due to health issues..
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by ednut1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
phaco:
But she can't fly due to health issues..
then you are on a long thing. when she recovers she should come for u
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by phaco(m): 4:18am On Feb 15, 2022
ednut1:
she has to come to nigeria to come meet you. America no dey give people visa to go meet girlfriend, boyfriend or sugar mommy lol
but I use to hear something like invite
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by Longin: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2022
phaco:
but I use to hear something like invite
she has to come first,then take some photographs with you.
If possible wed her immediately@ikoyi magistrate court.
She can now travel back to US and invite you.
Express!
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by akus6060(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2022
There is no way she can invite you over because embassies doesn't believe on Facebook /social media love and if she does that, the chances of you getting visa approval is very slim. Like you were told by the previous commenters, tell her to pay you a visit in Nigeria then you can do the necessary marriage stuff and documentation at Ikoyi registry so that with those documents, she can file for you to come over that is after both of you have married legally.
phaco:
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by phaco(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
akus6060:
There is no way she can invite you over because embassies doesn't believe on Facebook /social media love and if she does that, the chances of you getting visa approval is very slim. Like you were told by the previous commenters, tell her to pay you a visit in Nigeria then you can do the necessary marriage stuff and documentation at Ikoyi registry so that with those documents, she can file for you to come over that is after both of you have married legally.
Like I said earlier, she has health issues. She is non flying. Except she use the ship which she said it's very expensive for her to afford.
She is ready to sponsor my trip and then we can we'd legally over there.
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2022
akus6060:
all these funny guys will never listen. America no be uae wey dey give people visa anyhow. Unless you qualify to travel to America yourself (huge bank balance, ties to Nigeria, profitable business, salary, travel history) dem no go give u. Invite to go see sugar mommy or girl friends u never see before cannot fly
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by akus6060(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Having millions and even if she is sponsoring your trip is not a enough reason that they will grant you visa. How are you going to convince them that you are in love with someone you met online ? We are only trying to give you the best possible solution and there is no way America embassy will grant that invite visa(visitation visa) you are clamouring for. If she can't fly to Nigeria, then it will really be difficult for you. Another option is to go the student route, and that one has it own challenges also.
phaco:

Like I said earlier, she has health issues. She is non flying. Except she use the ship which she said it's very expensive for her to afford.
She is ready to sponsor my trip and then we can we'd legally over there.
Re: What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? by phaco(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
akus6060:
Having millions and even if she is sponsoring your trip is not a enough reason that they will grant you visa. How are you going to convince them that you are in love with someone you met online ? We are only trying to give you the best possible solution and there is no way America embassy will grant that invite visa(visitation visa) you are clamouring for. If she can't fly to Nigeria, then it will really be difficult for you. Another option is to go the student route, and that one has it own challenges also.
What of tourist visa..?
And the school stuff how much do you think it will cost?.

(1) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa Or Australian 491 Visa / I Spent 30 Days In New York City; Here Is My Honest Review (video) / N45m Naira Reward For Information On Missing Aircraft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.