Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (60440 Views)

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by ClassicMan202(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cg
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are very correct, the NPF needs total overhauling but I doubt if it can be done by this set of people who thinks they own the land and can do whatever they want.
I raise this same issue on a post by EFCC where they declared him wanted, I initially thought they made a mistake when I read 18th January 2022 but on finishing the post I was dumbfounded that Abba Kyari is still active even till this moment in the NPF. I Was like wtf! � angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Racoon(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
It may even be a conspiratorial game by this deceptive government to help him avoid going to face the real prosecution in the US by the FBI.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by FadiyayTee01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
There is something fishy about the whole issue. I am still wondering why it is this time the allegation surfaced when the alleged is going through a probe that requires extradition by FBI. This looks more or less like using small evil to avert bigger evil, I don’t know if anyone understands me enough.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by oteneaaron(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Like play like play, the evil(s) going on in this country are being exposed on the daily.

No matter how long the darkness of the night reigns, Day - Light must arrive and rule over all.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by jojo1415: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Police and crimes r lik 5&6
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
His atrocities are alarming. How did he become a super cop?

E be like na island of Fiji u de stay since. Dude is a "supercop". He became a "supercop" because of his loyalty to his ogas at d top. Cases in d nigerian police aren't solved because the police man involved did a good job. They get solved because the ogas at d top want them to be solved. Same way people don't get promotion in d NPF because of hardwork but because of loyalty to d ogas. Hope u understand how d system works now?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by adebayo3449(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
This might be a way to avoid extradition
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by SaturnNick(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't quite get the story Mr op
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by kingthreat(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dyke15:
Which Aba Kyari nonsense video?
Why didn't the stupid NDLEA release this video since or u think say na today dem get am?
Wake up man. All this things na scheme to prevent this young man from being extradicted to USA.
NDLEA should shove this useless video down their ass. Na USA and Kyari get matter and not them

Shut up. Nothing that happens in Nigeria will ever please you. You seem to find alot of fault in government and less in yourself.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by adebayo3449(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
FadiyayTee01:
There is something fishy about the whole issue. I am still wondering why it is this time the allegation surfaced when the alleged is going through a probe that requires extradition by FBI. This looks more or less like using small evil to avert bigger evil, I don’t know if anyone understands me enough.
I have been thinking about this.
It might be a way to avoid extradition

2 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by UnabashedIPOB: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
That Abba Kyari is a corrupt police officer and a criminal is no more surprising, we have crossed the bridge last year.

What should grab our attention now is the high smelling level of corruption and deceit in the police force. The NPF told all Nigerians that Abba Kyari has been suspended of his duties subsequent on his investigation. But today we were all made aware that it was all smokescreen, Abba Kyari has been functioning as a full fledged police officer even with his own police team under his beck and call.

He wasn't even bothered about the crime he committed and the "so called investigation" against him. He has been committing more crimes and arrests with the blessings of the Nigeria Police Force. This should tell all and sundry about the decay that is the NPF, the more senior you are, the more corrupt you are.

I think we shouldn't not just be flashing light exclusively on Abba Kyari, rather all lights and indignation should be zoomed upon the NPF authorities.

I am with you. The sad part about the whole saga is NOT just the level of rut and corruption in the police force but the sycophantic nitwits and unity beggars who were ranting and raving about their super hero cop on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
How the mighty are fallen.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by pakirisuitesphc(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigeria police is institutionally rotten from Head to toe.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by cardoctor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bande
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by cliqtips: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
All this is just a script written by the Nigeria government.

This EFCC case doesn't and will never hold water where intelligent people are.

I think they are just trying their best to prevent him from extradited to the USA for his case.

It was in the news sometimes last week or there about that the USA still wants him over there.

If this is what the Nigeria government can come up with to stop that from happening. I know the USA would still be on his case.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by AdeniyiA(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dyke15:
Which Aba Kyari nonsense video?
Why didn't the stupid NDLEA release this video since or u think say na today dem get am?
Wake up man. All this things na scheme to prevent this young man from being extradicted to USA.
NDLEA should shove this useless video down their ass. Na USA and Kyari get matter and not them
release since when?
Did you read the transcript of the press conference by the EFCC?
The sting operation occurred this year!
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by cliqtips: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022

This EFCC doesn't and will never hold water where intelligent people are.

I think they are just trying their best to prevent him from extradited to the USA for his case.

It was in the news sometimes last week or there about that the USA still wants him over there.

If this is what the Nigeria government can come up with to stop that from happening. I know the USA would still be on his case.
FadiyayTee01:

2 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by pharmagba: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
That Abba Kyari is a corrupt police officer and a criminal is no more surprising, we have crossed the bridge last year.

What should grab our attention now is the high smelling level of corruption and deceit in the police force. The NPF told all Nigerians that Abba Kyari has been suspended of his duties subsequent on his investigation. But today we were all made aware that it was all smokescreen, Abba Kyari has been functioning as a full fledged police officer even with his own police team under his beck and call.

He wasn't even bothered about the crime he committed and the "so called investigation" against him. He has been committing more crimes and arrests with the blessings of the Nigeria Police Force. This should tell all and sundry about the decay that is the NPF, the more senior you are, the more corrupt you are.

I think we shouldn't not just be flashing light exclusively on Abba Kyari, rather all lights and indignation should be zoomed upon the NPF authorities.
My take
One of the mole in our security in Nigeria.
He could as well be working for the terrorist
He could as well working for the kidnappers
He could as well be leaking information on our military to the enemies

I rest my case

AdeniyiA:
You are very correct, the NPF needs total overhauling but I doubt if it can be done by this set of people who thinks they own the land and can do whatever they want.
I raise this same issue on a post by EFCC where they declared him wanted, I initially thought they made a mistake when I read 18th January 2022 but on finishing the post I was dumbfounded that Abba Kyari is still active even till this moment in the NPF. I Was like wtf! � angry shocked
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by cliqtips: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2022

Don't be deceived
WhatCanIsay:

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by ButterBurger: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Nigerian government just keeps on embarrassing and humiliating themselves with unyielding consistency.

I think a tutorial class for understanding what is true democracy should be organized for all members of the three branches of government, and of course including both the lazy puppet so called president and vice puppet so called VP, make dem give them textbook to read and learn on love for government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Make dem force dem to know what is called true and good governance
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dyke15:
Shey na wetin dem tell u ba?
Even if na recent video, dey just wan prevent him from going to USA.
Una eye never open for dis country.
He must be extradicted PERIOD!!
Make NDLEA commot hand frm dis matter

Bro those guys up north protect there own with sweat and blood. Its in their gene so dont ve surprised with what is goin on.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Emir01: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am not surprised about Aba Kyari, is a true reflection of our society. Let the saint gather here to talk, from market men and women, religious institutions to the people in authorities are the same. We must change and tell ourselves the truth. Tell me how to Identify good people and entrust them with power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
The npf is a criminal organisation. He's only a small fish compare to what other senior officers are into

2 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Ultimas: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
What an interesting case. Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by bright0017: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
Completeguy65: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by eldoradoxx: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

In a decent country, the President would have fired Inspector General of Police and his management team for their failure to discipline Abba Kyari. That they lied to Nigerians that Kyari is on suspension while it is now clear that he has been working as a police officer to hoodwink American government is a national and international embarrassment a competent government would not take.
I just woke up from sleep and realised that the effectual dullard of Daura is still President and APC is the ruling party. Such thing can NEVER happen for now!
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Daniel058:
SIMILE ; A simile (/ˈsɪməli/) is a figure of speech that directly compares two things.

As corrupt as Nigeria police .

Is a good example
Please SIMILE indirectly compares things using words like 'as' and 'like'.
The keyword there is 'INDIRECT' comparison.

1 Like

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by OmegaAutos: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kyari con dey trend pass man of the "pee poo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.