Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes (11472 Views)

Need A Us Master Card Here In Nigeria / 100 (us Master Card) For 100 Nigerians Only / Us Master Card Available For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi,
Have you checked out Payoneer? Get paid directly to your very own Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, available to over 200 countries worldwide!
No bank account required, and the card can be used to make purchases or withdraw cash worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. Their My Account tool allows you to fully manage your account online, and multilingual customer support team is available via telephone, e-mail and live chat.
Sign up now and receive a payment, Check it out here: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
Here comes again the better and perfect way to obtain your Master Card, with its USA Bank and Routing Number, free of charge. You get your card first before loading it by your own desired means of payment or loading. This card is useful for purchase at Clickbank, Amazon, eBay, Verify your Paypal, Load your and withdraw your forex tradings e.g LiteForex.com and lots of other sites that Nigerian Cards are Not accepted. This card is also useful for processing Visas, as Payoneer and its bank issue the US bank account. You can transfer money from your online earnings to this Payoneer Master Card and withdraw it here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world through ATM machine. Sign up here to get started at http:///14orYt2
NOTE: Please follow my instructions strictly for you to not be denied by the Payoneer.
1. No Nigeria, Africa or foreign account and cards required. All what you need is government issued ID Card.
2. When you are using National ID Card, make sure you use the address on your National ID Card.
3. If you are using Driving License, International Passport or any government issued ID card, make sure you supply the address on the card, that is your personal address on the ID card, to deliver it unto your hand.
4. There is a place in the number (I) of the form which says, if you desire to obtain your Master Card through Post office box. Fill in your name on the national ID card, Driving license, International Passport or any other type of ID card you are using, and please include the address on the ID card with it. If you do not have your own P.O.Box and you want to use that of Church, Ministry, Mosque or whatever. Fill the Post office Box section in this manner. For example, if the address and name on your ID card is Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, Egbeda and name of your church is P.O.Box 123, CAC Oke Iyanun Church Egbeda, Lagos. Just write Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, P.O.Box 1234, CAC Oke Iyanun, Egbeda. Lagos. Nigeria. Please do not include “church” as Payoneer does not accept Church, Ministry, Mosque to be included. They want it personal. Don’t worry your Master Card would be sent into CAC P.O.Box 1234, Oke Iyanun, Egbeda, Lagos.
5. If you have been denied an application for not knowing the instructions above, follow the link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg do not worry, open another email and use the same name and same ID card. Do not change it, but as exactly as appears on the ID Card. The card is accepted by Paypal ! it can be used for all your both online and offline activities.
Get $25 when you sign up @Payoneer through this link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg. Available to over 200 countries worldwide!
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg
If the above link is not opening, you can use this link instead... http:///14orYt2 The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
This is one of the congratulatory messages I was given when one registered through the links

Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Hi Oluwatoyin Benjamen Onipede,

Good news!

Your referral has signed up with Payoneer. As soon as your referral qualifies and receives at least $100 to their account, both you and your referral will receive $25!

Thanks for sharing!
- The Payoneer Team
How TO LOAD YOUR PAYONEER CARD

You can load this card through your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Just go to the Payoneer main site, www.payoneer.com and click on My Account to log in.
After that, in another Browser Tab, enter www.payoneer.com again, and click on Load money to Card (this is found after "My Account" and "Activate your card" navigation at the top right side), it then takes you to windows to load your Payoneer card.
1. Select a card to load
you can choose to load your card by choosing email or your card itself: XXXXXXXXXXX1234 which are automatically appear. Please Choose one.
2. Amount to load
Manually enter the amount to load or use up and down scroll.
3. reason for load your card
Choose the reason for loading your payoneer card among the stated words.
4. Payment method
In selecting payment method which is by your visa or master card you want to use to load your payoneer card. And it can be your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Select "I will pay the fee". This means your card you want to use to load the payoneer card would be deducted with amount appear below the "I will pay the fee".
Click Continue to go where to enter your card information.
Enter your billing address (the address of your card), and information of your card you are using to load the payoneer card. Choose bill from my card and make sure you add the little amount the payoneer charges. For example, you want to load $50, it must be $53. The process is simple as when one uses his card to pay for things online.
Note: If you are using GTB NM you will supply its Master Secure Code at the end.
Do it now to get your Payoneer Master Card loaded with the amount of your choice!
Also, you can load your card through US Payment Services (ACH)e.g ClickBank.com, Amazon, eBay, SFI and host of others
I have loaded my card severally through these means. You can fund your PayPal account with Payoneer Card. Thank.

Best,

Here Comes Your PayPal Account In Your Hand
You are now at most trustworthy location on the internet to find the program you are looking for. No matter what your problem is, we show the best eBook that supplies the best solutions! To successfully open and verify PayPal account with USA Master [b]Card in your hand to withdraw from your Paypal account,
We give all what you need to possess and to use the PayPal by yourself as long you exist. We show you step by step.
This is the eBook you would download into personal computer, iPad, iPod, Android, and other devices that read and connect with internet. Don't panic again on how to work with those money-making sites that accept PayPal. There is a solution for you! The result would blow your mind. This is revolutionary!
You can now sit back and easily cash your earning to enjoy your life.
Just go to cmsdone4you.com
Please link to the product directly from here http://cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/929
Under category Business the topic;
I Will Give You The eBook That Would Show You How To Open And Verify Your PayPal Account.

Thank. Enjoy your business life!
BroBoltz
Oluwatoyin Benjamen

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by kishimi8(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
hey i want one but address issues are a pain over here
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Trut(m): 2:26am On Mar 28, 2013
Ok
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by miqos02(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2013
my card will arrive btw april 2nd - 9th
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Hi, kishimi8 and all other people out there. You do not need to have address issues or problem at all. You can use your home address. The card would be delivered unto you directly. Alternatively, you can use your P.O.Box address, your card would be delivered into the mail box and get into your hand. Just make sure the address on the ID card using tally with the same address you are putting down during registration. Do not forget to follow your sign up process here http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg or you can use this for your registration... http:///14orYt2
http:///14orYt2 Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!

Your success,
Benjamen Toyin.
broboltz
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Rexyl(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2013
@broboltz please indicate the proper way to load the card here in Nigeria. Thanx
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ccollins(m): 1:24am On May 09, 2013
How will or will you ship the cards to me and can I buy from clickbank using the card
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 9:34pm On May 14, 2013
How To Load Your Payoneer Card
You can load this card through your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Just go to the Payoneer main site, www.payoneer.com and click on My Account to log in.
After that, in another Browser Tab, enter www.payoneer.com again, and click on Load money to Card (this is found after "My Account" and "Activate your card" navigation at the top right side), it then takes you to windows to load your Payoneer card.
1. Select a card to load
you can choose to load your card by choosing email or your card itself: XXXXXXXXXXX1234 which are automatically appear. Please Choose one.
2. Amount to load
Manually enter the amount to load or use up and down scroll.
3. reason for load your card
Choose the reason for loading your payoneer card among the stated words.
4. Payment method
In selecting payment method which is by your visa or master card you want to use to load your payoneer card. And it can be your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Select "I will pay the fee". This means your card you want to use to load the payoneer card would be deducted with amount appear below the "I will pay the fee".
Click Continue to go where to enter your card information.
Enter your billing address (the address of your card), and information of your card you are using to load the payoneer card. Choose bill from my card and make sure you add the little amount the payoneer charges. For example, you want to load $50, it must be $53. The process is simple as when one uses his card to pay for things online.
Note: If you are using GTB NM you will supply its Master Secure Code at the end.
Do it now to get your Payoneer Master Card loaded with the amount of your choice!
Also, you can load your card through US Payment Services (ACH)e.g ClickBank.com, Amazon, eBay, SFI and host of others
I have loaded my card severally through these means. You can fund your PayPal account with Payoneer Card. Thank.
Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 9:40pm On May 14, 2013
Hi Mr Rexyl, after your registration your submitted information is taken for review. After this your application is approved. Payoneer would inform you through your mail you registered the exact date your card would be ship into the address you supplied. After this you would be advised to log in to your account and activate your card.
Thank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dybaba(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2013
@ broboltz. My present home address ( which is where i want the card to be send to ), is different from the address i have on my National ID. Since u said we should enter the address on our IDs for us not to be deny, so how do i do it for me to get the card deliver to my present address?.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Trut(m): 2:28am On May 15, 2013
Thanks for the info. I will apply for the card now.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by lekan208(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2013
How do i use it to verify paypal when it carries Nigeria address?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
Hi, debaba. What you need in this case is just to modify your address to with that of your mosque, present working place or school or church, since you are still attending that mosque or school, your present working place or church now and but you are no longer living at the same address on your ID, but different place which does not carries your present home address. For example, you were living at 2, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos in time past. But now you are living at 35, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos. Just put the acronym of your present working place, church, mosque or school with its P. O. Box and join it with your formal home address on your ID, your card would be delivered into your supplied address.
But for the issue of formal address and present home address would not work well. Expect you use your formal home address and go to your formal address home to pick up your master card.
Enjoy.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 9:16pm On May 25, 2013
Hi Lekan208, you can use your card to verify PayPal since it carries USA current Bank account and Routin number. The card is from USA and not from Nigeria. Your address only remain with the Payoneer and them only, but the address for the PayPal would be different. You would need to supply your own address for the PayPal. PayPal accepts this card.
If you would need more help on this issue you can contact me.

I am using this opportunity to inform you and all the Nairaland forum users of one the ways to also make money at the seat of your home and earn N61,000 monthly into your personal account. Visit the
WORK AT HOME AND MAKE MONEY EASILY in Business category, Nairaland with this thread

www.nairaland.com/1351655/work-home-make-money-easily

Follow the link above to read more of it in nairaland post or follow it from here
http://www.cashkonnekt.com/online/users/broboltz.php
to go to the company site directly and register, use broboltz as your referral ID
Note: As you follow the link, you must first click on "About Us" and follow the first step. Then come back through the same link to continue your signing up.
When you register through the link above or you use broboltz as your referral ID, your line goes up as I would personally help put you into the system and start earnings fast. Please send me your User ID, I would personally work this.
Enjoy.
Toyin
broboltz@yahoo.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dybaba(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2013
Thanks! you reply came too late. i have applied with different shipping address and i just receive a "congratulation" message with estimated delivery date today.

broboltz: Hi, debaba. What you need in this case is just to modify your address to with that of your mosque, present working place or school or church, since you are still attending that mosque or school, your present working place or church now and but you are longer living at the same address on your ID but different place which does not carries your present home address. For example, you were living at 2, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos in time past. But now you are living at 35, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos. Just put the acronym of your present working place, church, mosque or school P. O. Box and join it with your formal home address on your ID, your card would be delivered into your supplied address.
But for the issue of formal address and present home address would not work well. Expect you use your formal home address and go to your formal address home to pick up your master card.
Enjoy.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Democivil: 7:25am On May 28, 2013
The site is not opening...
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 8:32am On May 28, 2013
Hi Democivil, Sorry for the little challenges you are having in your registration bid. You can go for your registration through this link... http:///14orYt2 Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
Thank. Your success.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 8:42am On May 28, 2013
Hi, debaba. What should be your response after your successful registration? You should have, to some way, appreciated the good work delivered to Nigerians for the betterment of their personal and business life.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dybaba(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2013
I was just trying to let u know that i have applied already before u post ur reply and to let those in same address issue know that they can apply with different shipping address....that all bro!!!!..And if u check my post i did say "THANKS". And once again THANKS BRO i rely appreciate ur help. Will let u know when the card arrive. ONE LOVE!!!!!

broboltz: Hi, debaba. What should be your response after your successful registration? You should have, to some way, appreciated the good work delivered to Nigerians for the betterment of their personal and business life.

dybaba: Thanks! you reply came too late. i have applied with different shipping address and i just receive a "congratulation" message with estimated delivery date today.

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Dremichaels(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2013
Pls can I use voters card cos that is d card that is carrying my present address?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dybaba(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2013
I am not sure if they will accept voters card. But if u have National ID, Drivers license, International Passport, even if it is not carrying ur present address u can still use it. Do this while filling the card application form...Enter ur Full name, email, Enter the address on the ID in the Address fill( that will be the Billing Address), then below u will see a small radio square with this "Click here and fill in this section ONLY if your shipping address is different from above or you want your card shipped to a PO Box" click it a new address fills will come out, then enter ur present address or the address u want the card to be ship to...then proceed to the next step...that exactly what i did and my application was approved. But if u do not have any of those IDs u can give it a try with the voters card... GOOD LUCK.

Dremichaels: Pls can I use voters card cos that is d card that is carrying my present address?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is opportunity you stand to have when you register through this link http:///14orYt2 or any of the links above. The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!

While registering for the card, Please get this company bless your life with the cash your cannot think of having in your life.
They credit your account immediately with $100 for signing up. And you earn unlimited with them.
Please use this link to get to the company

http://www.virtapay.com/r/broboltz

Thank
Enjoy your online business life!
BroBoltz
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by surveycash(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2013

How do you fund the card?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ucheoluwa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
pls, will i be allowed to withdraw the $25 that comes with it.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2013
surveycash:
How do you fund the card?
You can fund the card by any of our Nigerian dollar Visa/Master card or Naira Visa/Master card. Just log in into your payoneer card account and click on Tools and then click on Load card, it takes you into the windows to load your payoneer card by your Nigerian card. Very easy.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2013
ucheoluwa: pls, will i be allowed to withdraw the $25 that comes with it.
Yes, you can withdraw the $25 that comes with it. You can withdraw all your funds in the card by Nigeria ATM.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:24am On Jun 17, 2013
This is one of the congratulatory messages I was given when one registered through the links above

Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Hi Oluwatoyin Benjamen Onipede,

Good news!

Your referral has signed up with Payoneer. As soon as your referral qualifies and receives at least $100 to their account, both you and your referral will receive $25!

Thanks for sharing!
- The Payoneer Team

You can load this card through your Nigerian dollar visa and master cards. Yon can even through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment. Just log in to your account and click on Tools (the tools menu is found among the top menu bar), and then to load card, it then takes you to windows to load your Payoneer card. The process is simple as when one uses his card to pay for things online.
Also, you can load your card through US Payment Services(ACH) e.g ClickBank.com, Amazon, eBay, SFI and host of others
I have loaded my card severally through these means. Thank.

What are you waiting for? Do you want to be left behind? Grab it now!
The bank pays you $25 as you register via this link or the links above.
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg

Best,
- Oluwatoyin Benjamen
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by myola777(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2013
whenever I try to open ur link, it doesn't open, I don't know d reason
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by fortunejum: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Getting the card is not the a problem, but how to load it is a major problem.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2013
myola777: whenever I try to open ur link, it doesn't open, I don't know d reason
You can use other browser like latest version of Mozilla, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and others. Thank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... / How To Make REAL MONEY With Online Casino Game Right Here In Nigeria / AIRTEL DATA NOW!!! 100MB @N100, 1G@N600, 2G @N1100, (ANY PAYMENT METHOD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.