Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fertility Facts About Women Over 40 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fertility Facts About Women Over 40 (256 Views)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Facts About Women Over 40 by OmegaGolden: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
There was a time, a few generations ago, when women over the age of 35, let alone 40, dare not plan to become pregnant. The risk to mother and baby increased with each passing year. Today there are many ways to ensure the health of both mother and baby and healthy pregnancies among women who are over 35, and even well into their 40’s have increased in the past few decades.

In the 40-45 age group, however, births have increased. Obviously, it can be difficult to conceive after the age of 40, but with the help of advanced reproductive technologies, more couples are realizing the dream of growing their families happily and healthfully. In this article we will be highlighting some fertility facts about women over 40.

Keep reading here >>> https://omegagoldenfertility.com/fertility-facts-you-need-to-know-of-women-over-40/

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Watch All My.vidos And Subscribe You Can Last More Than 3hrs In Bed / How To Cope With The Challenges Of Single Parenthood- Family. / Bathroom Near Fall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.