Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (29564 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ebukajay184: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
God Proved Them Wrong - Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Actress Anita Joseph and her husband, Fisayo Olagunju, are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today February 14, IGBERETV reports.

Anita and Fisayo got married in 2020. The couple took to their respective Instagram pages to celebrate their anniversary.

In Anita's post she described Fisayo as the best husband. She also responded to those who said their union wouldn't last.

She wrote;

''When they say marriage is not sweet “
I say marriage is the sweetest
It’s been 2years of Bliss
Ours is built on solid Rock while we put
God as the overall Overseer
….
@realmcfish thank you for being a good Father Husband Bestfriend Etc
I cherish every moment with you “
I Love you forever King
You’re rare Nwoke oma

I won’t Dwell on the things people said about our Union
God proved them Wrong because he’s God
Happy Anniversary to the best Husband in the world''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ82jBLLKKu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In his post, Fisayo wrote;

''Two years ago a Yoruba man from ondo state married an Igbo woman from Nsugbe in Anambra,people felt they were faking it , some even said it won’t be possible, others said we wouldn’t survive a year in this marriage of ours , they even said it was a publicity stunt and photo shoot . But yet here we are still going strong ,
I don’t know how my life would have been if u didn’t come my way but I thank God for the day I met u .
Happy anniversary my queen , you’re a Amazon , a good mother , a good wife , a brilliant entrepreneur, my ride or die, I pray on this day that our union continue to be blissful and joyful in Jesus name.
I love you ANITA JOSEPH OLAGUNJU ''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ8wvONruY0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Baawaa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
God prove them wrong,you too rmust prove them wrong by be a faithful and respectful wife.God bless your home.And keep your marriage from social media

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
We are still watching you guys ooo but may God continue to protect your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by drmuchin: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
its too early to celebrate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by bonadripper: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
God proved who wrong?

33 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by verybadmouth(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
B
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Hapinex01: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ceenachi: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Congratulations Anita

She sounds like she's scared of Break up / divorce undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
Celebrating 2 years of enslaving a simp. Lol

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Subzero47: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
This kind of marriage no dey last 5 years na so Tonto Dike start, people that are happy in their marriage no dey talk dis too much marriage talk

40 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by BIZNess123(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Congrats to her ...the journey is just getting started
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by WibusJaga: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022

Congrats. Better learn to keep your marriage off SM.
@realmcfish thank you for being a good Father Husband Bestfriend Etc
I cherish every moment with you “
I Love you forever King
You’re rare Nwoke oma
But of a truth, the husband deserves an award.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Torosk1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who are them bitch?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by TheABOMINATION: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
She is proof that even a retired Clitocurrency trader can have a lasting marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
These ones are living their lives as if they have something to prove.

God proved who wrong bikonu?

Btw, why is she not pregnant gan sef

13 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Baawaa:
God prove them wrong,you too must prove them wrong

By keeping their marriage off social media.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Prove them wrong by giving that young man kids.

Old woman

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by mayor1814: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
must everything come to public and social media. enjoy your anniversary in private.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
If your marriage would fail, it would be by your making Anita!

Wisdom is always profitable to direct.

I wish you continued marital bliss!

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
drmuchin:
its too early to celebrate

2yrs to eary to celebrate?ur own bad belle pass village people own....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone, pls i need a little help, i need someone who will teach me how to drive manual vehicle very well. A brother needs help.

I stay at Yaba, Lagos State.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aunty dy deceive yaself until kasala burst
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mmmsshheewww

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Passionate888: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Go on girl
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by VEXT: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
But why young man like this go marry this kind woman wey dan dey enter menopause when young under girls full every where...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Evidenx(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
The man of the house is at the front,the woman of the house is at the back...Only few will understand grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ceenachi:
Congratulations Anita

But this your husband need to add smoll flesh ooo so una go fit each other

Or she should lose some weight instead. Adding flesh isn't a sign of healthy living.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by asatemple(f): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Continue waxing stronger, congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Awise09(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
All I want to say is that this woman lack sense.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
2 years don waka, you still dey carry go.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Wizkid And Jidenna Hit The Studio In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.