Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? (626 Views)

Please How Can I Start Getting Jobs Or Clients As A Website Designer / Thinking Of Dropping Out Of College To Focus On Programming / How To Get Jobs As A Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Codemon(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
After all this years, have been tired and frustrated. I needed money so bad(as we know how Nigeria take tough reach) and then I consulted people to know how to get money. So fortunately in the process of venting and searching a neighbor of mine was a programmer, I met him then it all began

I started learning programming as at 2019, by the way I learnt JavaScript, React, CSS and HTML. Then I practiced and watched other videos on YouTube as he told me to. Then I was ready to get a job and money after all the whole learning process and patience. I started hunting for jobs everywhere starting from LinkedIn, glassdoor, jobberman, indeed, I searched basically everywhere to get jobs. Then thank God I got one finally, while working I was introduced to Upwork (though have heard about it earlier) and I got introduced and payed for the class, 1 month I left my office and started freelancing and have been freelancing since then and made x8 of my salary in my comfort zone sitting at home receiving payment weekly and no issue of traffic nor offices delay payment or those issues of office

Are you still searching for jobs or tired of the stress of work or your office is making you frustrated?

I have a course that helps people get insight about this. PM
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by BenKhalifa95: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Got no skills but I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by LikeAking: 1:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Codemon:
After all this years, have been tired and frustrated. I needed money so bad(as we know how Nigeria take tough reach) and then I consulted people to know how to get money. So fortunately in the process of venting and searching a neighbor of mine was a programmer, I met him then it all began

I started learning programming as at 2019, by the way I learnt JavaScript, React, CSS and HTML. Then I practiced and watched other videos on YouTube as he told me to. Then I was ready to get a job and money after all the whole learning process and patience. I started hunting for jobs everywhere starting from LinkedIn, glassdoor, jobberman, indeed, I searched basically everywhere to get jobs. Then thank God I got one finally, while working I was introduced to Upwork (though have heard about it earlier) and I got introduced and payed for the class, 1 month I left my office and started freelancing and have been freelancing since then and made x8 of my salary in my comfort zone sitting at home receiving payment weekly and no issue of traffic nor offices delay payment or those issues of office

Are you still searching for jobs or tired of the stress of work or your office is making you frustrated?

Nice!
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Codemon(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2022
BenKhalifa95:
Got no skills but I'm interested.

You can send me a message to my mail
kolawolekolapo20@gmail.com
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by efembaba(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2022
How exactly did you get the job pls. Was it through one of those websites
?

Codemon:

Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Codemon(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
efembaba:
How exactly did you get the job pls. Was it through one of those websites
?

You can as well message me on this mail
Kolawolekolapo20@gmail.com to get more knowledge on how to filter your way

And yes through one of this medium
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by efembaba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
I just sent you a mail. Thanks
Codemon:

You can as well message me on this mail
Kolawolekolapo20@gmail.com to get more knowledge on how to filter your way

And yes through one of this medium

Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Weyrehmod: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
I'll come back when I finish my JS in 2 months time
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by BenKhalifa95: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sent boss
Codemon:

You can send me a message to my mail
kolawolekolapo20@gmail.com
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Codemon(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Weyrehmod:
I'll come back when I finish my JS in 2 months time

Lol...great, will be expecting

You can also mail me at kolawolekolapo20@gmail.com
Re: Still Thinking On How To Get Jobs Or Hit Money With Your Skill? by Codemon(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
BenKhalifa95:
Sent boss

Replied you

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Front End Lead Developer / Travelling Out Soon What Tech Language Can I Learn / This Is The First Software Programming Help-desk In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.