Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC (514 Views)

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by COFFINSELLER: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Monday, said there was low participation of eligible voters in the ongoing Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) in Lagos compared to Kano.

INEC said that the weekly update released on February 7 indicated that the state has a total of 191,302 online pre-registrations and 63,961 completed registrations.

“The turnout of eligible registrants is somewhat low when compared with a state like Kano, which is on the same pedestal with Lagos State,” Sam Olumekun, INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner in Lagos, and National Commissioner-designate said.

Mr Olumekun who was represented by James Popoola, INEC’s administration secretary said that CVR remained the bedrock of a successful and credible election.

He explained INEC had launched publicity programmes for the ongoing CVR exercise.

“Hence the clarion call on all critical stakeholders, including the media to join hands with the commission in mobilising Lagos residents to take maximum advantage of the opportunity provided by the current CVR,” the INEC boss said.

He also noted that new polling units have been created in Lagos. According to him, the state has a total of 4,861 new polling units spread across the under-served areas in the state.

He said that with the expansion, the state now had a total of 13,325 polling units.

“The ongoing CVR is part of the Commission’s efforts at populating the new polling units.

“However, from available data, the majority of the new polling units are underpopulated, necessitating the drive to address the ugly trend,” the INEC boss said.

https://gazettengr.com/cvr-unlike-kano-voters-registration-low-in-lagos-says-inec/

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by Nisiqal: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,999!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number: 0.70..84.5..6.23.43 to take advantage of this discount before it ends.
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
as usual

Kano can only be checkmated with computerised voting.

Meanwhile Buhari has done perfectly well.

2023 people will begin to cry foul.

Kano is busy registering for voting while someone is keeping others busy with IPOB and Biafra bla bla bla and before they realize it 2023 is gone.

I wish INEC can fix presidential election on Monday...so we can keep them busy further.

2 Likes

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lagosians everyday prayer has always been to be liberated from Tinubu and his touts that goes about constituting nuisance during and after election
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagosians everyday prayer has always been to be liberated from Tinubu and his touts that goes about constituting nuisance during and after election

Off point

Did the touts stop anyone from registering?

1 Like

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Off point

Did the touts stop anyone from registering?

We saw how the touts were going from house to house during the last governorship election to pay people for their PVC's

I live in this Lagos , I am Ibile so everything I've said here is the truth
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by inoki247: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
I jus pray say anoda clueless person no enta diz time cos d disaster go pass hurricane nd tornado's together....
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by okeysoninv: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We saw how the touts were going from house to house during the last governorship election to pay people for their PVC's

no touts or agbero can defeat 4 million voters. so shovel that ur narrative aside. after 2023 Nigerians will cont. to complain. time is now for people to participate in vote registration you won't see them. when amajiri with no basic education start electing dummies don't complain oo

2 Likes

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by helinues: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm

People should try and pick up their PVC. That's your only weapon to change all the crooks Politicians we are currently having

1 Like

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by johnmartus(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Have you ever ask yourself why your region is backwardness among other regions in the country.
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by OKPANAMboy: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:
Hmm

People should try and pick up their PVC. That's your only weapon to change all the crooks Politicians we are currently having

Only if you zombies will tiink like us.
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by helinues: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are from Imo state.. Try and be proud of South East which you are from.

When someone lie too much, it's inevitable not to forget about some of them.

Same you initially claimed your dad is from Iragbaji, Osun state. Has your dad just told you as usual that he is from Lagos state?

Initially it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state not until recently your mom told you that she is from Imo state.

You have never supported any development news regarding Lagos state or SW in general.

Meanwhile, I doubt if you reside anywhere Lagos state. Upon your bad comments regarding Lagos state and other SW states, you have never posted a single photo taken by you anywhere in Lagos. You could have been showing us all that to proof you indeed reside in Lagos state but instead all your photos have been taken in Imo state including the one you had with Ihedioha at Imo airport.

I keep on wondering which kind of person you are that you see nothing wrong in lying deliberately. Even having being bursted severally for all this same lies.

Having honor and dignity is really important in life cos it would be useful. You have broken Mr Lai's record on this forum, haba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by helinues: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
OKPANAMboy:

Only if you zombies will tiink like us.

Even God forbid bad things
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by Urchman200: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

You are from Imo state.. Try and be proud of South East which you are from.

When someone lie too much, it's inevitable not to forget about some of them.

Same you initially claimed your dad is from Osun state. Has your dad just told you as usual that he is from Lagos state?

Initially it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state not until recently your mom told you that she is from Imo state.

You have never supported any development news regarding Lagos state or SW in general.

Meanwhile, I doubt if you reside anywhere Lagos state. Upon your bad comments regarding Lagos state and other SW states, you have never posted a single photo taken by you anywhere in Lagos. You could have been showing us all that to proof you indeed reside in Lagos state but instead all your photos have been taken in Imo state including the one you had with Ihedioha at Imo airport.

I keep on wondering which kind of person you are that you see nothing wrong in lying deliberately. Even having being bursted severally for all this same lies.

Having honor and dignity is really important in life cos it would be useful. You have broken Mr Lai's record on this forum, haba

you are such a funny person, seriously that guy is a character, careless about south east or south west, his support is based on party not about igbos .
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by helinues: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Urchman200:
you are such a funny person, seriously that guy is a character, careless about south east or south west, his support is based on party not about igbos .

A man should at least be consistent.. You can never see this guy on sport, entertainment or other sections, even if he is there, he would be there for trolling and bullying.

Na Politics someone con take personal like that, everything na Tinubu, I can't really can't how many times he has mentioned me since yesterday regarding Tinubu when I have never supported any candidates for the 2023 presidential election.

Life is too beautiful than that. You have no idea how many monikers this guy is operating to do this.

The annoying part, by tomorrow, he is going to repeat exact same thing again.. No be everything person dey take play now. There are sometimes to be serious and some times to mess around. Messing around shouldn't be all the time.

1 Like

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by Urchman200: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

A man should at least be consistent.. You can never see this guy on sport, entertainment or other sections, even if he is there, he would be there for trolling and bullying.

Na Politics someone con take personal like that, everything na Tinubu, I can't really can't how many times he has mentioned me since yesterday regarding Tinubu when I have never supported any candidates for the 2023 presidential election.

Life is too beautiful than that. You have no idea how many monikers this guy is operating to do this.

The annoying part, by tomorrow, he is going to repeat exact same thing again.. No be everything person dey take play now. There are sometimes to be serious and some times to mess around. Messing around shouldn't be all the time.
seriously his menace on this forum is on another level, all he does is politics and dragging, i wonder how much they are paying him for this nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by fregeneh(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in this Lagos , I am slowpoke so everything I've said here is the truth
Re: Voters' Registration High In Kano, Low In Lagos - INEC by 1821on: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

PANIC And Fear Have Gripped Russia, As Economic Sanctions Begin To Bite Hard / Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! / FHC Abuja struck out stay execution motion filed by Gov Umahi and his deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.