Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor (515 Views)

The Shame Of Lagos Public Schools & What Exactly Did Tinubu Achieve As Governor / Watch How Rochas Was Pushed, Mobbed, Intimidated & Bundled Away: Pics & Video / Governor Rochas Was Right On Channels TV Mess - Video (iberiberism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha a philanthropist, a man with a vision and incredible plans for the people of Nigeria.
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha performed excellently during his tenure as Governor.
He is the force for the New Nigeria.

He executed a lot of projects in Imo state such as;
The first heroes square, the first Aguiyi Ironsi tunnel, the first ikemba ojukwu tunnel, the first ISOPADEC headquarters, The first Nnamdi Azikiwe flyover, the first Akanu Ibiam flyover, The best international Cargo Airport & shade in Nigeria.
He equally established the imo college of advanced professional studies, He also built the first Imo foundation complex, which offered free medical services to the poor and needy.
He established the Imo Trade Fair complex to promote home-made products and business.
A twenty-seven (27) 200-bed Hospital in the 27 Local Government Areas in Imo State.
1,000-bed Somto Hospital
1,000-bed Mother and Child Hospital
The first Oshadike Medical & Diagnostic, Renal Centers in the State
Over 1,200 km of Rural roads
He created more internal city roads than ever built in the history of the state
Changed the entire landscape of the state through the urban renewal
program that brought about the boost in real estate business in the state.
Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC) Headquarters,
Cabinet Office
Treasury House
Ministry of Sports Headquarters,
Nick Banquet hall,
Chapel in 27 Local Government Headquarters,
National Union of Journalists (NUJ) Center,
ICT Center in 27 Local Government Headquarters,
Six new Universities, four new Polytechnics, two new colleges of Education, all licensed by NUC and other regulatory bodies.
Imo MicroFinance Bank,
The Aged (70 years and above) center
The hall of fame.
Freedom Square
The introduction of Taxi & Bus Imo
Treasury House.
Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC) Headquarters.
Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies.
Abuja Liaison Office,
Dee Sam Mbakwe Exco Chambers.

Rochas Okorocha first pioneered many of these projects while he was governor of Imo State. He performed magnificently while in office and will do even better as president of Nigeria.
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by joe54: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rochas will be a better president than the druggie and the dullard put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by ekesol: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
joe54:
Rochas will be a better president than the druggie and the dullard put together.

President of criminals and familiocracy.
He should go and face his criminal charges.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
you are just a bitter person
ekesol:

Rubbish
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by abdulsadiya: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
which charges? Do you even understand the law at all?!
ekesol:

Rubbish
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Onuohaaa:
His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha a philanthropist, a man with a vision and incredible plans for the people of Nigeria.
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha performed excellently during his tenure as Governor.
He is the force for the New Nigeria.

He executed a lot of projects in Imo state such as;
The first heroes square, the first Aguiyi Ironsi tunnel, the first ikemba ojukwu tunnel, the first ISOPADEC headquarters, The first Nnamdi Azikiwe flyover, the first Akanu Ibiam flyover, The best international Cargo Airport & shade in Nigeria.
He equally established the imo college of advanced professional studies, He also built the first Imo foundation complex, which offered free medical services to the poor and needy.
He established the Imo Trade Fair complex to promote home-made products and business.
A twenty-seven (27) 200-bed Hospital in the 27 Local Government Areas in Imo State.
1,000-bed Somto Hospital
1,000-bed Mother and Child Hospital
The first Oshadike Medical & Diagnostic, Renal Centers in the State
Over 1,200 km of Rural roads
He created more internal city roads than ever built in the history of the state
Changed the entire landscape of the state through the urban renewal
program that brought about the boost in real estate business in the state.
Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC) Headquarters,
Cabinet Office
Treasury House
Ministry of Sports Headquarters,
Nick Banquet hall,
Chapel in 27 Local Government Headquarters,
National Union of Journalists (NUJ) Center,
ICT Center in 27 Local Government Headquarters,
Six new Universities, four new Polytechnics, two new colleges of Education, all licensed by NUC and other regulatory bodies.
Imo MicroFinance Bank,
The Aged (70 years and above) center
The hall of fame.
Freedom Square
The introduction of Taxi & Bus Imo
Treasury House.
Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC) Headquarters.
Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies.
Abuja Liaison Office,
Dee Sam Mbakwe Exco Chambers.

Rochas Okorocha first pioneered many of these projects while he was governor of Imo State. He performed magnificently while in office and will do even better as president of Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by AntiBeEmCe(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rochas did what? Hahahaha... cl0wns.

I don't really blame you OP. Na Stomach infrastructure cause am. If "anywhere belle face" was a human being.
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Go be a child on someone else's post
ThankGodFriday:
[s][/s]
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Its understandable that you are hungry so you assume everyone else is hungry
I'm sorry I can't relate
AntiBeEmCe:
Rochas did what? Hahahaha... cl0wns.

I don't really blame you OP. Na Stomach infrastructure cause am. If "anywhere belle face" was a human being.
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by HitRun(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Onuohaaa:
Its understandable that you are hungry so you assume everyone else is hungry
I'm sorry I can't relate

You cannot sell Rochas to any sane Nigerian. Go look for another hustle. Rochas is an example of opportunity miss road.

Oga if no be hunger, Rochas look like person wey you go sell to Nigerians for your eye?
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2022
if I want sell am to you, you go get the money to buy
HitRun:

You cannot sell Rochas to any sane Nigerian. Go look for another hustle. Rochas is an example of opportunity miss road.

Oga if no be hunger, Rochas look like person wey you go sell to Nigerians for your eye?
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Bobloco: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Onuohaaaa, what is the reason for this thread
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by HitRun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Onuohaaa:
if I want sell am to you, you go get the money to buy

Wetin I wan use Iron condemn do? Free sef, I no want.
Re: Just A Few Things Rochas Was Able To Achieve As Governor by Onuohaaa: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
funny, the fact you don't know that people use condemned iron and recycle them ton make millions. It doesn't bother you why its been year and iron condemn hasn't gone out of business, wise up oga
HitRun:

Wetin I wan use Iron condemn do? Free sef, I no want.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo President 2023 / Re: 2023: Why PDP Can Not Zone Presidency To The South–farah Dagogo _the Olin I / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Presidential Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.