Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (61879 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by LollySeaSide: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joseph08:
In Nigeria they would have tagged them witches and wizard grin
Na Mexico do juju pass naija sef.
When I was still in active stupid politics, a heard ¾ reliably that my boss preferred Mexico to India for spiritual (you can call it diabolical if you like) consultation and fortification.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by TheABOMINATION: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
End time things.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by smile11s(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Definitely end times is here. E don dey end for the birds
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Joseph08(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Na Mexico do juju pass naija sef.
When I was still in active stupid politics, a heard ¾ reliably that my boss preferred Mexico to India for spiritual (you can call it diabolical if you like) consultation and fortification.

Wow never knew about it. Well we're learning everyday kiss
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Righteousness come and see o
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by LollySeaSide: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joseph08:

Wow never knew about it. Well we're learning everyday kiss
Seriously, I didn't know myself.
There's a city in Mexico called Catemaco.
Just Google it and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Joseph08(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Seriously, I didn't know myself.
There's a city in Mexico called Catemaco.
Just Google it and see for yourself.

OK cool I will. Thanks!
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Righteousness how fr..this one u are not talking i hope someone has not kidnapped u in this val period.cuz i nor understand
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by chaloskyx: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
ONE OVER RELIGIOUS FOOL WOULD COME AND QUOTE SCRIPTIRES CAUSE THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN LOOKS AT THE BIBLE FOR EVERY EXPLANATION BEFORE REASONING SCIENTIFICALLY AND EMPERICALLY BUNCH OF BLACK SHEEPS
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
I would be extremely worried if I stayed around that area.

Birds dropping dead like this is a sign of an imminent natural disaster

Birds are very sensitive to climatic changes, so something has happened or is about to happen

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
HRtechnique:
Sometimes, we should really just open our hearts and mind and try to understand the times.

Not everything is a joke.
It's enough to know that the events of these times are symbolic.
You should read more about how birds fly and how simple interference can disrupt their movement.
Read and appreciate your planet. There's a lot of things in this world that'll amaze you.
Don't be shallow minded, it's not good for you and people around you.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by shantti(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Russia don show America how it's done
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Natically: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pay on delivery available in Port Harcourt,Aba, Owerri and Calabar.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by emmylight4u: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is bird flu otherwise known as avian influenza...this type is orchestra by climate change.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by francisMKD(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
PH to the world...finally our soot don reach Mexico.. Chai we too much cheesy proudly Nigerian... � ..

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by nnol(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes mmebi, if you know you know.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by nnol(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Uwa mmebi, if you know you know.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by ProphetJeroboam: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
All these people here racking their brains to come up with a logical answer. Lmao! Bird flu, poison etc. why would their body’s physiological function shut off mid flight at the same instance. I’m not insinuating anything religious, it’s just funny to see fellas falling over themselves to find a logical explanation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by vikstandon(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
If na from Mexico...it might be they were testing drug.
This particular drug harsh o. Please reduce the active pharmaceutical ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by saintruky(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
@op na two cult groups of birds clash for air... U know when rival cult clash, pipo must die...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Georgejeez: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Buhari body odour don reach Mexico
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
SlyIg:
Could be the effect of Mexico hard drugs.

Wetin I sabi sef�
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Aaae: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Really
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by kmaster007: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank God this don't hppn in Nigeria... PMB would hv been called different name
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Dgodfada: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2022
iHart:
Could be pollution.

But if its murmuration, then the birds are actually mumu.

Nawa
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by madjune(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Where is Mommy G.O?
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by HRtechnique: 3:11am On Feb 15, 2022
PotatoSalad:

You should read more about how birds fly and how simple interference can disrupt their movement.
Read and appreciate your planet. There's a lot of things in this world that'll amaze you.
Don't be shallow minded, it's not good for you and people around you.

You are unintelligent to have assumed I didn't know that. Assumptions are a shallow way to think and it's not too good for your significant others.

I made no conclusions in my post. The crux of my post is to not make everything a joke to those laughing at the poster.

You are quick to speak and obviously seem to talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) by Taigaban: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2022
They may have met mid sir a strong tornado-like wind that killed them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / World's Oldest Black Rhinoceros Dies Aged 57 / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.