Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters (66292 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
cool
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine going to see one of his kids and you jam the entire cast of the expendables right there. Smiling cheerfully....

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by bjtinz: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
He's aging quite well.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by olatade(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Man still looks good for his age

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by EmperorTolson: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
God1000:
He has been married three times in his life. His first wife was Sasha Czack, with whom he welcomed two sons, Sage Stallone and Seargeoh Stallone. He then married model Brigitte Nielson, but they never had kids.

The actor went to marry his current wife, business owner Jennifer Flavin, and together they welcomed three daughters: Sistine, Scarlet, and Sophia Stallone

What about the fourth ladies?
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Carlylepneuma: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bt d first girl for him back Na plastic surgery she do abi, because dis kind face no normal at all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by luluman: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
It`s a beautiful family. Nah toto he just born born.
Will you be proud to show your comment to your parent?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Popesuccess(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Beautiful family!

He ain't got no son?
He died. He acted in one of the rocky films, i think the part 4
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by God1000(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
EmperorTolson:

What about the fourth ladies?
his wife
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by jerflakes(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Good! A son is a blessing!

Yes a son is a blessing, but a daughter gives birth to a son.

And a daughter gives birth to a daughter.

So, pray tell, which has more blessings?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by vikgreen01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Make I just see one.. e dakun
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
jerflakes:

Yes a son is a blessing, but a daughter gives birth to a son.

And a daughter gives birth to a daughter.

So, pray tell, which has more blessings?

You can have all girls for all you want. Let me stick to my preference.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Jmichael1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
E get luck say he no 4rm nigeria,if not those grls wahala 4 jst nack am HBP....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Elsueno: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
I NEVER BROKE THE LAW.......I AM THE LAW
grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by damiloladuke: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
OK
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by canalily(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
They all have the same leg
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Starzo: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
check out the first pic and the rest.
Filters dey change people true face aswear
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Hapinex01: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
All set of pu**y no dick
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
grin
Why say it like that.
Na girls e born

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Belleful: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
God1000:
He has been married three times in his life. His first wife was Sasha Czack, with whom he welcomed two sons, Sage Stallone and Seargeoh Stallone. He then married model Brigitte Nielson, but they never had kids.

The actor went to marry his current wife, business owner Jennifer Flavin, and together they welcomed three daughters: Sistine, Scarlet, and Sophia Stallone

Na S quare or SSS we go them?
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Carot: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Behind every successful man is/are women. God bless the female gender.
behind every sarah theophilus success, there is an abraham

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by Chris2863(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Forget, this girl's are ugly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by jimyjames(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
GistFullGround:

How are they "Beautiful", is it because their dad is famous & caucasians?

INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Must you people View every reaction/action as inferiority complex? You people are over using the phrase you probably pick from secondary school

A lady you consider ugly might be the most beautiful to someone else, it's all about personal taste

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by chukbonda(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Two of them have a podcast which is i must say pdoing quite well.
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by ShaqFu: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
John Rambo always on point!.
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Good! A son is a blessing!
u that is a son i hope u don dash ur papa reach 5m...cuz i did rather have one linda ikeji as my daughter than 15 nnamdi kanu as sons

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by seyz91(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naso we see am oo
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters by free2ryhme: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Beautiful family!

He ain't got no son?

He had a son but he is late

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/30/showbiz/sage-stallone-death/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) / Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.