Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) (66285 Views)

Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jim Iyke posted the photo on Instagram and captioned it:

"Yo!!! Been a fan of these two dudes for a minute! Ran into Dan 'The Bull' Amokachi and Emma Babayaro at the airport."

https://instagram.com/p/5InlINlBM3/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by popeferd(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dats nice!! they're all looking good...

back to biznes...

JIM, Nwannem, sell em ur purewater sharplyy!!! let them helep u to cast. markhet* must move..

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by hatux: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cool
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by robosky02(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
wow emma babayaro good to see this dude. no thanks to injury we may not have known enyeama if he was fit

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
great

their business

meanwhile just graduated from ekiti state university

how many likes for me

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
The three horsemen.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bush meat
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
is OK

Check out KOW TAP OUT.This guy is very good. you won't regret it

www.datafilehost.com/d/55dd59aa

And my own single .I promise you are not wasting your time or mb.You won't regret it..

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by holuwamurewa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Almost didn't see Jim... See as e black.....buh e still no bleach #respect

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by msmon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Amokachi is truly Da Bull!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Naija Men no dey quickly old o,especially those that love exercising,Amokachi has been playing before I was born,I've been hearing his name since I was a little kid,and yet here he is looking boyish,looking like a 25 year old guy,in fact he fit claim 18

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by oatzeal(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
make sense
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
robosky02:
wow emma babayaro good to see this dude. no thanks to injury we may not have known enyeama if he was fit
was he a Nigerian keeper? I don't know him,Its Celestine Babayaro I know

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by robosky02(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

yes he was and the elder to Celestine babayaro

and nigerias keeper but injury stoped him before he could reach....
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by stanbuggy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Berrymoss(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
T
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by lonelydora: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chai. I never knew celebrity pass celebrity. While some people are hustling to take a pix with Jim Iyke, he is also hustling to take pix with our footballers.

See how happy he was in that pix.

15 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by RichDad1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by wildchild1: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cool pix
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by adonbilivit: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
celeb pass celeb. Jim amaokachi no dey gym but him get muscle pass u. u better be humble fan!
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by damiloladuke: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
make them fight now

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by RichDad1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Berrymoss:
T
Toyota
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by odeku457(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kool
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
money making them look cool..
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Anikulhapo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ki lo kan mi
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Franchise21(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Amokachi looks like a house boy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by alaoeri: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
He was among the goalkeepers at Atlanta '96.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by odeku457(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taylor86:
great

their business

meanwhile just graduated from ekiti should university

how many likes for me

Check yourself.....

TRULY HOW MANY SLAPS FOR YOU?

SMH
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make we come dey shit for pant abi

Iranu, Abasa

embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by Macky2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jim has lost some pounds. Really don't like his current looks.
Re: Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) by sucess001(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
see jim iyke shoe like person wey be gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.