Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill (699 Views)

What Digital Skill Can I Learn? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Philip4564(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hi nairalanders, I'm Philip I graduated from the university last year and to be candid things have been very difficult. I took a bakery job since then in order for me to be able to save some money to get a laptop and start learning a digital skill but it has not been easy because my mum had a lot of debt from cooperative and other places and I've been responsible for the payment every month. I'm really tired of this job because it's beyond my power but I don't have a choice. Last year I met a nairalander who is into filmmaking and he offers to teach me video editing for a token but the issue is I've not been able to get the basic tool which is a laptop. Pls nairalanders I really need your assistance that's why I'm soliciting for help here. Pls anyone that can help me with a laptop even if it is old so far it's still working pls I will really appreciates it ..pls I really want to be productive this year pls help a brother.
Anonymous1900, Moyinoluwa35, guobe,pocohantas,Cochrane,mesmer,Mariomadiba,money121,MrGoood,killmods,ilegend,kay9,ekwuemendinso,Ishilove,Orire01,Patrioticbreed9 and to those I don't know here pls help me.

Lalasticlala pls help me move it to front page

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Philip4564(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Killmods,ilegend,Patrioticbreed9,Ishilove,Orire01,Kay9,money121,MrGoood
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sorry bro, wish i can help u but now isn't a good time. Meanwhile u can use ur phone to learn and do some stuffs. When my laptop got broken I used my phone to learn and make money hosting and creating business emails. I even need more laptops for my work as it stands now. Use ur phone. No let anything stop u. There's always a way when there's a will to do.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Philip4564(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
killmods:
Sorry bro, wish i can help u but now isn't a good time. Meanwhile u can use ur phone to learn and do some stuffs. When my laptop got broken I used my phone to learn and make money hosting and creating business emails. I even need more laptops for my work as it stands now. Use ur phone. No let anything stop u. There's always a way when there's a will to do.
Thanks bro
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Philip4564:
Thanks bro

I just rounded up my operation concerning my leukemia, money is the last thing i will like t6 dispence out now.

But just to help, should in case a Godsent intercede on the laptop, the course shouldnt be a problem, you can learn it at no cost. My own 2 cent.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Philip4564(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I just rounded up my operation concerning my leukemia, money is the last thing i will like t6 dispence out now.

But just to help, should in case a Godsent intercede on the laptop, the course shouldnt be a problem, you can learn it at no cost. My own 2 cent.

Thanks sir and I hope you're fine? Thank God for your life.. Affliction shall not rise again
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Philip4564(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Philip4564:
Thanks sir and I hope you're fine? Thank God for your life.. Affliction shall not rise again

Amen.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Cashbanky(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Since you don't have a laptop, you can still learn the following digital skills with just your smartphone.

1. Graphic Designs

2. Photo and video editing

3. Whatsapp Ecommerce Stores setup

4. Ebook cover design and Ebook creation

5. Mobile App Creation

I used my smartphone to deliver these services online to clients.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Kcxee(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
killmods:

Good morning,

I am Michael, can you put me through on this sir.
I also want to learn a digital skill.

Please can you mentor me.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Kcxee:

Good morning,

I am Michael, can you put me through on this sir.
I also want to learn a digital skill.

Please can you mentor me.
If u have a laptop/ smart phone. Register with udemy.com there are a whole lot of courses with video illustrations and tests. Pick one any one and start from there. Once u register be vigilant because there are times their courses are very low (discounts) so u can take advantage. And it's done at ur own pace
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Kcxee(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2022
killmods:

If u have a laptop/ smart phone. Register with udemy.com there are a whole lot of courses with video illustrations and tests. Pick one any one and start from there. Once u register be vigilant because there are times their courses are very low (discounts) so u can take advantage. And it's done at ur own pace

Thank you
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Kcxee:

Thank you
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Career Advise Needed / Who Wants To Work In The Oil And Gas Industry ? / Dance Biz In Nigerian Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.