Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives (648 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by Ayinesongya3: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigerians are reacting to a viral picture of controversial Nigerian pastor Oba Solomon of Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Zion and his two wives.

The viral picture which the caption "Me and my family and my 2 wifes. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME" was spotted on the @mufasatundeednut, the Instagram page of popular blogger, Tunde Ednut.

Pastor Oba Solomon is known for his controversial preachings and prophecies with the recent being the prophecies about Bola Tinubu and the 2023 general elections in Nigeria.

<b> see some reactions below </b>

Twyse_116 said: O porrr oh Walking in the footsteps of Solomon

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Reactions-as-controversial-pastor-shows-off-his-two-wives-526120

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by mayklef(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
He's a real Nigga, @least he's better than ur GO's runin lowkey polygamous family wit ur tithes and offering.... Oba Solomon, agba awo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
When a muslim joins christianity
Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
That doesn't stop him from patronizing hoes.

grin grin grin
Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by inspectorg(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ónyẹ́ ógáziri nwé mbá . . . .,Na man u be Oga.Just make sure sey u fit take good care of dem.
Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by Flexherbal(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wow!

Everybody has a reason why they do the things they do.

Nor use your own spoil another person own.
Re: Reactions As Controversial Pastor Shows Off His Two Wives by dacblogger: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
He is leaning towards the first wife,that is to show where his affection lies... smiley

Ladies , no matter what you do,Never be a second wife to any man. He will always cherish the first anytime any day.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Treated Like A President As He Arrived London To Shutdown O2 Arena / Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) / Lil Nas X Quits Being Gay After Failing To Win Any Of His 5 Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.