Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) (49444 Views)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
In as much as China is far more autocratic than Russia. China's government is far more sensible and wiser than Russia. China has a stronger political claim to Taiwan but they won't be this foolish. Russia knows they are not very strong economically yet they want to involve themselves in a bloody war that virtually all western countries would give logistic support. They might push into Ukraine but they will fight an everlasting bloody insurgency that will make their citizens start questioning why Russia is in Ukraine in the first place.

Javelin and Stinger missiles are very bloody tools for a resistance force, that's why the US is shipping them in thousands. Ukraine is on the borders with Poland, a NATO country housing a US military base, meaning endless flow of weapons. I wonder how the Russian government will cope with the high losses of personnel when the real war of who is in charge of Ukraine starts.

After they embarrass themselves in Ukraine, then they'll realize that economy and not arms race, is the real world power.

Na so. Russia is coming with fierceness, threat and intimidation towards Ukraine perceived as a weaker country not knowing that mostimes when the highs fight with lows they are exposing a lot to their enemies and at worst their enemies and secret enemies would come out confidently to vent their angers on them by joining forces with both the weaker forces, using their allies, friends and other Russian enemies to tumble them, shockingly before they would know what is happening to them it might be too late for them to pull up again or even win the war eventually.

These will directly or indirectly make them appear minor or less superior in the eyes of their allies, enemies and other far watching countries, thareafter any country can rise up against them at any slightest chance.

The lesson: Fight superior fights to look superior not fights that would expose and downgrade you in the eyes of your so called inferiors, mates and observers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by zachanalysis: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Don't be deceived by the West's pacifist posture my dear friend. The West quietly want war between the two adversaries. A war with Ukraine will afford the West the opportunity to study Russia's military weaknesses. It would also afford them the opportunity to test run their defence equipments ( many of which had been deployed to Ukraine) against Russia's assault. So, i feel this war will only reveal Russia's underbelly and knowing the way the West operate, they will use it against them in the future. No gain being a bully.
hoyze24:

The west wanted diplomacy over war but Putin seem bent on attacking Ukraine. He doesn't want them to join NATO and most importantly, I think he wants Russia to get noticed again, they seem to have been going off the media in recent years. The west just needs a little sign of de-escalation but man wants war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
US ruined countries because of banana. It invaded Iraq on a lie.

What type of God do you serve that likes such a country?

MALIGNANTGuest:

Most Nigerians that hate the United States America, do so out of sheer envy.
Some of them pray for Nigerians in America to perish, since they have been denied US visas & access in to the United States severally.
But, Funny enough GOD doesn't reason like humans. He's unpredictable. He's mysterious.
We have too many wicked souls in Nigeria.
IF they like, they should convert every building to a church, Nigeria will rather get worse with such antiques. God doesn't dwell in churches.

Some haven't been to Russia and China to see conspicuous RACISM & hatred for the Blackman.
Rather they always channel their useless prayers and preposterous/envious wishes to the US.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by owagbeba: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17637298/russia-attack-helicopters-ukraine-border/amp/

All hysteria from the west. Come Wednesday there will be NO INVASION of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Emceekonami(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Check out our new episode of Street Parolz on our youtube channel. Its Esther was on the street of Lagos to ask a twisty question. Which would You prefer - Indomie or Noodles.

Na today we know say two types of indomie dey

- normal and abnormal ���

Watch till the end ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxJcKPabW4
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by owagbeba: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
US ruined countries because of banana. It invaded Iraq on a lie.

What type of God do you serve that likes such a country?

Why waste your data replying the kid? Can’t you tell he is in secondary school from his writing?
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by chronique(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Johnboom:
You are my man. Don't mind those that know nothing about tactics of was. I have said it before Russia economy can not sturtain war with Country that has NATO support. Even Germany alone will give Putin a run for his weapons.

You guys just type plenty rubbish on the internet. If a war starts between NATO and Russia, Germany would be first hit the hardest, Europe as a whole would be on the verge of a collapse. Why? Energy and gas that powers the whole of Europe is largely supplied by Russia. Germany alone is the biggest buyer in Europe from Russia. Now, tell me how Germany would be actively able to fight a war when 40% of its energy supply from Russia is cut off? Factories would close down, people would drop dead from extreme cold, their economy would tumble and of course, there would be civil unrest there, that would also spread round Europe. Now, tell me how such a country would do well with fighting war. Which money would they also use in prosecuting the war? The fact is that if a war breaks out between Russia and NATO, it's gonna be collateral damage for the whole of Europe as a whole. This is what most EU leaders know, and are worried about.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
Crimea used to be part of Russia, it is mainly a Russian state. The events that led to Crimea forming part of Ukraine is an ugly one.

You are the type that take things at face value if you genuinely believe Ukraine joining NATO doesn't pose a threat to Russia national security.

Crimea became part of Russia at what century? Not more than 3 centuries ago. Before then where did it belong to? And after the time it was no more Russian did it belong to who? Are you saying that the nation that Russia took it from 3 centuries ago has the right to also retake it again?

Do you know how ugly that was the action that put it in the hands of Russia historically in the first place?

You don't know the history of the land, yet still you are looking around for the "type".

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by owagbeba: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
zachanalysis:
Don't be deceived by the West's pacifist posture my dear friend. The West quietly want war between the two adversaries. A war with Ukraine will afford the West the opportunity to study Russia's military weaknesses. It would also afford them the opportunity to test run their defence equipments ( many of which had been deployed to Ukraine) against Russia's assault. So, i feel this war will only reveal Russia's underbelly and knowing the way the West operate, they will use it against them in the future. No gain being a bully.

... the west wants to gain on Russia what they can not gain by military means.

They are seeking every means possible to cut Russia off Europe and restore the iron curtain on Russia, thereby denying Russia trades in near & faraway continents including Africa. It’s about containing Russia. Same way they view China as a threat to western hegemony.

Russia won’t attack Ukraine . They won’t help the west achieve their dream. But then Ukraine knows that an attack on Donbas is a red line. The Russians have made that extremely clear. It will lead to no Ukraine as a nation regardless of whatever sanctions the west will enact on such a move by Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Starz825(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
If Russia should eventually hit Ukraine and kill innocent citizens, Russia will become the greatest enemy of the world at large...

Abeg, abeg Naija no dey part of the world ooo... the world people Dem know themselves ooo
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
APART FROM ISRAEL, UKRAINE IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON EARTH THAT IS RULED BY A JEW AND THE GOD OF LITTLE DAVID WHO DEFEATED MIGHTY GOLIATH ( RUSSIA) STIL LIVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by yemex04(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Wetin be the meaning of nonsense wey you post now comrade...

Nothing like Gorrila war...

It's called Guerrilla warfare meaning fighting between authority forces and armed unknown unidentified militia civilian fighters with surprise attacks and suicide bombings

Are you saying Ukraine would turn to ESN or Boko haram?! Abi wetin you dey yarn comrade

grin
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Johnboom:
You are my man. Don't mind those that know nothing about tactics of was. I have said it before Russia economy can not sturtain war with Country that has NATO support. Even Germany alone will give Putin a run for his weapons.
Not to mention the fact that Ukraine does not want them. Whenever the US wants to enter a country, they make sure that most of the citizens support them so that it sounds like a rescue mission. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Half of the money spent on killings, war and weapons all over the world, is more than enough to end poverty and give everyone a better life.

So many homeless and poor people in the United States of America, but they rather spend billions of dollars over arms, ammunition and military.

Wars! Wars!! Wars!!!

When round the table discussions can settle issues, because, no matter what, war and blood shed can never bring peace.

My brother, that tells you how much leadership has failed the world.

Most world leaders, are nothing but refurbished gangsters, drug lords and opportunists, parading themselves in expensive suits.

Tell me why mature adults can't sit down together to discuss their differences?

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by mauchiz: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why will putin demand what happens in another country?
This man is a dictator, why not Russia be a big brother to Ukraine?
The only thing Putin does is to cause problems, he thinks he will win the war, is not like that, if the whole Europe decides to fight him.
Abeg
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by obedience4(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fake news..I watch new day on CNN it was confirm DAT Russia has started to move his military back to their bases ..

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by donblanco: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
mauchiz:
The only thing Putin does is to cause problems, he thinks he will win the war, is not like that, if the whole Europe decides to fight him.
Abeg

This is common among superpowers,same way USA started damaging cuba since castro because of its posture to Russia/communism that's why Russia wont allow ukraine move close to Nato which is its adversaries. us would not accept such too.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Anansa0003: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Actions speaks louder than words ...

Make tomorrow reach first
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by iamjahmeyou(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
So it is time for war now
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Owen247: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Military0001:
Finally Russia na I get coconut head father wey no dey hear word.
my mind and analysis dey tell me sa usa dey add fuel to small fire and russia too,seem to enjoy d fame it .........along.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by phorget(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indelibleage:
Oh God, destroy the company of spearmen, all they that delight in war, scatter them all in Jesus name.

Lol, e no dey work like that.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is a very complicated diplomatic conundrum.Ukraine is a sovereign state,but Russia is uncomfortable with NATO's expanding influence around Eastern Europe,luring countries like Ukraine to join it. Russia is arguing that the region is its sphere of influence.But the US is saying : see ,u can't do what China is doing to Taiwan and Hong Kong to Ukraine.
With about 13,000 troops- that's much more than the whole of Nigeria's armed forces- almost circling Ukraine on all fours- north,south,west and east- I believe there is enough reason to suspect Russia of invading Ukraine by Wednesday,according to Intel from many sources.
If Russia does finally invade Ukraine ,what will NATO do?Since Ukraine is not yet a member of the Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization ,whose Article 5 states that if one member state is attached,there will be a concerted reprisal attack from other member states.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Swaelyf(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
I know that but the US have nothing to lose for now and Ukraine would have no face if they back out now and it seems like all the Countries in NATO are backing them silently(world war) the strongest ally has currently that most of these countries also silently hate is another world power China. All this rest on Putin even if he backs off he wont appear weak (
humberjade:

You are correct...but it is a war they can never win, and their allies can only last a very short distance...I know this is how international relations works...but all parties must show caution. This is how World Wars start...a little spark can make an entire forest burn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is a very complicated diplomatic conundrum.Ukraine is a sovereign state,but Russia is uncomfortable with NATO's expanding influence around Eastern Europe,luring countries like Ukraine to join it. Russia is arguing that the region is its sphere of influence.But the US is saying : see ,u can't do what China is doing to Taiwan and Hong Kong to Ukraine.
With about 130,000 troops- that's much more than the whole of Nigeria's armed forces- almost circling Ukraine on all fours- north,south,west and east- I believe there is enough reason to suspect Russia of invading Ukraine by Wednesday,according to Intel from many sources.
If Russia does finally invade Ukraine ,what will NATO do?Since Ukraine is not yet a member of the Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization ,whose Article 5 states that if one member state is attacked,there will be a concerted reprisal attack from other member states.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Owen247: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Not to mention the fact that Ukraine does not want them. Whenever the US wants to enter a country, they make sure that most of the citizens support them so that it sounds like a rescue mission. Lol.
do u even knw how much usa will make from weapons sale? Usa wey wan cause wahala and stil claim to be a saviour to expand dia military base abroad.to dem those weapons been shipped atm is just busines .4rm analysis i believe usa wants to paint russia as a devil and if its sucessful china wil be next.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Owen247: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
mauchiz:
Abeg
Wen russia and cuba b 5 and 6 na so usa been dey vex too kwa.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

My brother, that tells you how much leadership has failed the world.

Most world leaders, are nothing but refurbished gangsters, drug lords and opportunists, parading themselves in expensive suits.

Tell me why mature adults can't sit down together to discuss their differences?

Your assertion is so apt.

Only God can heal the world.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol
I know Putin won't dare.
it's very very stupid to go to war against US and NATO.

Na wa ooo
how many you wan fight?

that's Ukraine military alone.

now combine NATO and US
Putin stand no chance

and to the Ukrainians they'll be fighting to the death because it's their land they're fighting for.
fear anyone with that kind of motivation

I had an argument with someone just yesterday that the war won't happen. Any open invasion in this modern age is not easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Owen247: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
mauchiz:
Abeg
Imagine say russia or china or even north korea or iran get military pact or base wit mexico or canada,na den u go see say usa go begin form dictatorship too.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by Hawkler: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
Putin doesn't care about winning or losing. You are dealing with a mad man here.
Then is trading his madness for jeaopady that will heal his insanity first then later troll him into oblivion.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Owen247:
do u even knw how much usa will make from weapons sale? Usa wey wan cause wahala and stil claim to be a saviour to expand dia military base abroad.to dem those weapons been shipped atm is just busines .4rm analysis i believe usa wants to paint russia as a devil and if its sucessful china wil be next.
The weapons given to Ukraine so far are all as aid. Go and read news bro.
Re: Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) by executive12: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
baralatie:
Not one shot of invasion will be carried out by Russia into Ukraine!

The loss on Russia is way too great to even think of

If Putin invades, Russia will not recover from the destruction of their economy in the next 100 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.