Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence (49486 Views)

Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) / IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Botragelad: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Israel Defense Forces says it has killed the deputy head of Hamas’s intelligence directorate, Shadi Barud, in a strike in the Gaza Strip today.

The IDF accuses Barud of planning the October 7 attacks in southern Israel with Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.

Barud previously served as a battalion commander in the Khan Younis area and held other roles in the terror group’s intelligence directorate, and “was responsible for planning numerous terror attacks against Israeli civilians,” the IDF adds.

"The IDF publishes a video showing the airstrike that killed the senior commander.

IDF says it has eliminated the deputy head of Hamas's intelligence, Shadi Barud, in a strike in the Gaza Strip today. IDF accuses Barud of planning the October 7 attacks with Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-strike-kills-deputy-head-of-hamas-intelligence-directorate/

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by salbis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
TAKE AWAY: No do pass yourself.

HAMAS don get customer that is willing to either sell or buy.

DEATH TO ALL TERRORISTS!

352 Likes 25 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by sleek214(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Al Jazeera will add him to the number of innocent civilians killed. Al Jazeera will tell the world that 1,400 Israelis have been killed, including 600 soldiers While 7,000 people have been killed in Gaza, including 4,000 children, 2,500 women.

411 Likes 35 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by ROTTWEILER007: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-strike-kills-deputy-head-of-hamas-intelligence-directorate/
Sometimes I wonder what will happen if only me remains in the world. I can't even imagine that. Live and let's live. #please stop the killing😭

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Passionate888: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Death to all terrorists

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Padipadi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kill all jihadists!
Their tears are sweet to drink. Send them to their phantom 72 virgins.
That Ayatollah Khomeini is a coward for not joining Hamas in this war. He's a coward living in Iran.
As for Gumi, to do bear-bear like ram is a disgrace if you no fit do like ram.
You sef and MURIC should join Hamas.

On a serious note, when I saw clips of that Aljazeera journalist that his son, family were killed. I asked myself, why didn't he tell them to flee Hamas earlier or to flee those regions where terrorists used them as shield. As a journalist, didn't he knows such can befall them cos they are in a cross-fire zone?
It's sad to see innocents die among terrorists but in the game of war, some innocents ll be unfortunate just as Hamas that strike first killed innocents. It's a pity some innocents are used as shields or they were just helpless and had nowhere to go in this situation.
I m still investigating if some decided to be martyr for terrorists. That ll be absurd!

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by FoggedBrain: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okay na
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Padipadi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Space booked for nuking any jihadists that want to disgrace his/her kin.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Cantonese: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by accordadoga29(f): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehe

At least this news go console the headless mobs small as Tinubu don give them brutality today.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by BigYash: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
He don collect..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Godstiger(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Counting...Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep em too go join the night vigil

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by wittywriter: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
War brings death tolls.

AngelicBeing:
Latin says --Si Vis pacem para bellum = if you want peace prepare for war, life is a battle ground and not a playground grin
Some countries achieved peace without ever going awar!

Wittyness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by adesegun121(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Freshfish4: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by searchng4love: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Israel in overdrive. Collective punishment is very wrong and a war crime

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Kenzboi1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
H
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Yiprondi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Coming
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Ayamatanga0: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
I only came to read comments,
the poster below me might have something to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Botragelad: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
dododawa1:
Fake news
Are you a TERRORIST?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by SoNature(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kill all the terrorists cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Whalis: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
One by one Dem don dey go

21 Likes

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Sensor01: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peace is all we want
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by lanre316: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm, how many of their commanders have they killed by now?
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by BOSSkesh(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why
Free Palestine
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
He don chop las las

10 Likes

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by realsportclub7: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
No terrorist deserves to live

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by SaLongs1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
I hope the Nigerian government is watching and learning how terrorists are supposed to be dealt with instead of being pampered with foolish amnesty only for them to go back stronger and more deadlier.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ride on Israel.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by smokinloud(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good!.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.