Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. (1656 Views)

This Is Definitely Not A Photoshop / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. by after4: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2022
and who is the head of the pandora criminals? you PEE-POO president of course

Invictuse:

Was that what you father said when Adesina was being investigated even when we all know he is a saint unlike the Pandora criminal or Cubana ?
Re: Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. by after4: 3:41am On Feb 15, 2022
carry your village people and arrest obi cubanna!

JohnSin97:
Nobody can tell me that this guy isn't guilty.... everything stacks up.

Night Club Owner: Perfect means of laundering money.

Spends money on lavish stuff like someone who never worked for money: another red flag of a money launderer.

Constantly tries to sell everyone on his BS underdog story: "I achieved everything through hardwork and perseverance" trope. That's what evans the kidnapper said before he was caught.

I can be my left ballsack that obi cubana is kyari's laundry man.
Re: Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. by obailala(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2022
JohnSin97:
Nobody can tell me that this guy isn't guilty.... everything stacks up.

Night Club Owner: Perfect means of laundering money.

Spends money on lavish stuff like someone who never worked for money: another red flag of a money launderer.

Constantly tries to sell everyone on his BS underdog story: "I achieved everything through hardwork and perseverance" trope. That's what evans the kidnapper said before he was caught.

I can be my left ballsack that obi cubana is kyari's laundry man.
In the true sense, Obi Cubana doesnt actually spend money on lavish stuff like you claim; at least not publicly. If in doubt, can you please provide a single example of him spending lavishly?

His mum's funeral was a standard funeral in the east; only difference was that his friends came from far and wide to throw money about. In my opinion, its actually the people around him who spend money, not Obi himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Group Warns Against Illegality, Lists Conditions For Consensus / To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju / Atiku Abubakar Escapes Lynching In Abuja At PDP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.