Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju (1652 Views)

Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by ImperialYoruba: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
I observed many Yorubas are still upset on the roles Asiwaju played on the issue of fulani bandits and their atrocities in Yorubaland. Professor Akintoye leads the Ilana Yoruba, the foremost and formal channel demanding the independence of Yorubaland from Nigeria. Under him are several agitators, most famous is Sunday Adeyemo Igboho. The two continuously maintain that Tinubu is a very qualified Yoruba and Nigerian and wished he could be pro-Yoruba, instead of pro-Nigeria.

The reason for this is because they recognize his value and what it could do to jump-start progress of an independent Yoruba if he were a member in Ilana Yoruba group.

This validates Tinubu as a desirable candidate all-around to lead a civilized system...or help a civilization-challenged country like Nigeria into an organized and developing sovereign.

Tinubu can be so because when we look in Nigeria itself the only city with an efficient public administration system and urban planning is Lagos. All the social systems in Lagos subsist on the competence of the local Administrators, whether it is security, economy, trade & commerce, diversity and empowerement, cultural inclusion, etc,...

Kano is a big economy but does not tolerate cultural inclusiveness, hence lifestyles that include sale and consumption of alcohol do so with legal risks.

Abuja is a modern city but its commerce and economy is narrow. Civil service is the biggest employer in Abuja hence its development and markets are targeted to a small consumer group.

Port Harcourt is a big city but is like Abuja, non-diverse markets, target is oil sector.

Anambra is the biggest state in East but no built-out social services to sustain originality, it lacks appeal for market investment.

Lagos, and steadily Ogun States are the only economically diverse, project sustaining and investment-friendly states in Nigeria. After those two, Ibadan and Kaduna come next.

Without any other means or fit for survival, you can enter Lagos and within a scope of 5years you will have regular income and a network of outlets through which you can multiply the income.

So the people who manage Lagos with vision and foresight have created a legacy that function as a best practice and model for other states. Even Governors from other states buy property and relocate their family to Lagos to live. Governors that failed in securing a future for their people now move to Lagos to find and enjoy in the security created and sustained by others. Example is Peter Obi.

Anambra does not have anything close to compare with BRT. It does not even have a ferry service, although we recognize the importance of River Niger and its promise to develop lives along its banks. Lagos have ferry service to Ondo and Ogun from Epe and Ikorodu. Ferry service to Badagry. Why couldn't Anambra have ferry service to Kogi, Delta and its neighbouring states? This is a simple exercise in development but the leaders in Anambra have never had such projection to develop their people. Everyone just recognize Lagos as the hub of their success, their Governors included.

So you Yorubas, why would you abandon Tinubu who has enhanced and pushed the envelope of development higher up than what was there before him, to support someone who lacks vision for his own people.

I heard some Lagosians talking about Tinubu has stolen what belongs to them. And you think Obi is coming to give it back to you

Obi is coming to make Ibo the dominant culture and owner of Lagos. He is not happy that his people were repatriated under Fashola. With Buhari and fulani did you all not witness how a President can use power to advance his ethnic group above all others, including the use of terror to subdue others?

What do you think Obi will do when he becomes your president? Biafrans camouflaged as Nigerians will take over Lagos and if you resist they will do you what fulani has done across Nigeria. Recall that Onukwu wanted to annex Lagos, and biafra under Kanu also tried under the camouflage of Endsars.
AWAKE! DO NOT VOTE PETER OBI.

Check the following for better information on what Obi and biafra are doing behind our back.

.The ‘Biafra fake news site’
Onanuga said: “We have found that the fake news about Akufo-Addo’s letter was first published on June 22 by a rogue platform, whose url reads worlsnews.space (sic) and site identity as World of News.

“A content analysis of the site clearly showed that it is a Biafra news platform. The fake news was reposted on Facebook by Peter Obi Support Group, same day — a clear proof that Biafra campaigners and Peter Obi supporters are the same.

“Both the Facebook account and the website are replete with fake stories about Bola Tinubu, including a fake story credited to former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, alleging that Tinubu demanded N50 billion monthly payment from him.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nonsense

We will no longer rally round Tinubu and his family , we deserve a better life too and Tinubu won't guarantee us non of that

We will vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by lathrowinger: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
My brother, nice and wonderful post. We are working on that.

God bless our next president

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by oyin44: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
angry cheesy like obi like obituaries Na tu dey lie

Who told you people that ... grin grin cheesy

Well...you people should continue fooling your self... grin grin

21 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by derecho(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yawns.. Tinubu is on his own.
If Na Osinbajo you dey talk, we fit listen.
The issue is not Anambra vs Lagos or Igbo vs Yoruba.
It's about Trust.It's about the survival of Christians in the north and southwest.it's about a leader who cares about the common man not just Touts/loyalists.

Tinubu is useless to Oodua.He has sold us for APC presidential ticket.
We are not his slaves

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Ecos(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Poverty, kidnapping, killings, hunger no no tribe or religion. We have already made up our mind to rescue Nigeria from final collapse

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Frigga13: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yoruba should vote Obi and see southeast replicate all over yoruba land

They will pay useless Yoruba in the name of agitation and deal with Yoruba

The southeast template will be replicated in southwest .. and will usher in religious issues in Yoruba land

Yoruba souls guard their region .. against this terrible terrorists

Na Head wey get ear Dey hear .. if you want be shouting a.m. Yoruba and I support Obi

He will lose his state .. they know him

Power to the people
North 2023

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by aariwa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
So you expect a sane person to read and follow this copy and paste you did here? This would probably be moved to the jokes section

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by madridguy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Balkan(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
The op is still dreaming. If what you have as campaign strategy is about ethnicity, it is dead on arrival.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by tillaman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by KingKO22: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Awa Omo Oodua are strong behind SWAGA project

It amazes me how some Yoruba were brainwashed by the online propagandas of the Obituarists

The day my younger brother posted Petter Obi support on WhatsApp status I used over 3 hours with him on phone to convince and change his mind back

A vote for Obituary is a vote for IPOB and the Unknw gunmen

Unknown gunmen will become untouchable just as the Fulani if Obi win

I can imagine a Nigeria where I would not be able to come out and travel within my state or my geopolitical zone free and secured.

We understand that the insecurity in SE/NE is as a result of mismanagement of crisis that should have be steamed but degenerate into uncontrollable internal war

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by 2special(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
My vote not for Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please work harder, buy many pampas because campaign is coming and he will need to be changing the steadily

lathrowinger:
My brother, nice and wonderful post. We are working on that.

God bless our next president

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
And a vote for tilumbu will be a vote for who?

His vice is a boko haram and tilumbu is a heroin lord, So a vote for tilumbu is a vote for drug and terrorism

KingKO22:
Awa Omo Oodua are strong behind SWAGA project

It amazes me how some Yoruba were brainwashed by the online propagandas of the Obituarists

The day my younger brother posted Petter Obi support on WhatsApp status I used over 3 hours with him on phone to convince and change his mind back

A vote for Obituary is a vote for IPOB and the Unknw gunmen

Unknown gunmen will become untouchable just as the Fulani if Obi win

I can imagine a Nigeria where I would not be able to come out and travel within my state or my geopolitical zone free and secured.

We understand that the insecurity in SE/NE is as a result of mismanagement of crisis that should have be steamed but degenerate into uncontrollable internal war

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Aldol: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP don't disturb yourself,it's unfortunate that those yorubas have been brainwashed to see Tinubu as their enemy but trust me, they are in the minority and inconsequential

9 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just as boko haram has made your states in the north bah.

Frigga13:
Yoruba should vote Obi and see southeast replicate all over yoruba land

They will pay useless Yoruba in the name of agitation and deal with Yoruba

The southeast template will be replicated in southwest .. and will usher in religious issues in Yoruba land

Yoruba souls guard their region .. against this terrible terrorists

Na Head wey get ear Dey hear .. if you want be shouting a.m. Yoruba and I support Obi

He will lose his state .. they know him

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
If they are in the minority, this epistle won't be necessary.

Tilumbu is loosing that Lagos.
Remember he got Lagos with rigging and thuggery by the wiskers in 2019, now there is electronic voting, you won't be able to rig for him

Aldol:
OP don't disturb yourself,it's unfortunate that those yorubas have been brainwashed to aee Tinubu as their enemy but trust me, they are in the minority and inconsequential

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Built2last: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
When will you people know that hunger and insecurity has no ethnic affiliations

The more you do it the more you loose other nationalities

Do you know how many Yorubas and non Yorubas that hated his mandate immediately he said "it's my turn" its the turn of the Yoruba"

Keep at it. It favours other opponents

8 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by ImDStar: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you in Nigeria?
If yes, are proud of this government?
If no, who brought them in?

Does the suffering people are going through mean anything to you at all, or you want Tinubu to be President by all means knowing he's weak and old?

Do you want Tinubu to be President simply because he's a Yoruba?

In all sincerity, can Tinubu handle all the problems and challenges Nigerians are going through? Considering the fact that he's 86yrs old and seriously ill and age is not on his part.

I am voting for Peter Obi because he's younger, healthy and smart business man and resources manager.

Buhari said old age prevented him from performing as president on so many occasions, here you are you want people to vote for Tinubu who's obviously very very weak health wise and age wise.

Were you born and destined to suffer to death?
How are Buhari been President affected kastina state positively?

I am a proud Yoruba and I and friends and family are fully OBIdient..

(Can you have Shettima as your President God forbid anything happens to Tinubu?)

12 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Great2017: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
The writer including Tinubu and the APC that he is promoting has no shame at all. With the untold hardship, insecurity and poverty that abound, this writer had the gut to insult sane Nigerians. It shall not be well with the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
We know tht tilumbu has the backing of terrorists who have being killing his people, has he ever said anything against them not to talk of when they entered a church in owo to kill worshippers

This are the same people that endorsed buhari and when he became president they went about killing, raping and maiming people in their farm land even in Yoruba land. Now they have endorsed tilumbu

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
I observed many Yorubas are still upset on the roles Asiwaju played on the issue of fulani bandits and their atrocities in Yorubaland. Professor Akintoye leads the Ilana Yoruba, the foremost and formal channel demanding the independence of Yorubaland from Nigeria. Under him are several agitators, most famous is Sunday Adeyemo Igboho. The two continuously maintain that Tinubu is a very qualified Yoruba and Nigerian and wished he could be pro-Yoruba, instead of pro-Nigeria.

The reason for this is because they recognize his value and what it could do to jump-start progress of an independent Yoruba if he were a member in Ilana Yoruba group.

This validates Tinubu as a desirable candidate all-around to lead a civilized system...or help a civilization-challenged country like Nigeria into an organized and developing sovereign.

Tinubu can be so because when we look in Nigeria itself the only city with an efficient public administration system and urban planning is Lagos. All the social systems in Lagos subsist on the competence of the local Administrators, whether it is security, economy, trade & commerce, diversity and empowerement, cultural inclusion, etc,...

Kano is a big economy but does not tolerate cultural inclusiveness, hence lifestyles that include sale and consumption of alcohol do so with legal risks.

Abuja is a modern city but its commerce and economy is narrow. Civil service is the biggest employer in Abuja hence its development and markets are targeted to a small consumer group.

Port Harcourt is a big city but is like Abuja, non-diverse markets, target is oil sector.

Anambra is the biggest state in East but no built-out social services to sustain originality, it lacks appeal for market investment.

Lagos, and steadily Ogun States are the only economically diverse, project sustaining and investment-friendly states in Nigeria. After those two, Ibadan and Kaduna come next.

Without any other means or fit for survival, you can enter Lagos and within a scope of 5years you will have regular income and a network of outlets through which you can multiply the income.

So the people who manage Lagos with vision and foresight have created a legacy that function as a best practice and model for other states. Even Governors from other states buy property and relocate their family to Lagos to live. Governors that failed in securing a future for their people now move to Lagos to find and enjoy in the security created and sustained by others. Example is Peter Obi.

Anambra does not have anything close to compare with BRT. It does not even have a ferry service, although we recognize the importance of River Niger and its promise to develop lives along its banks. Lagos have ferry service to Ondo and Ogun from Epe and Ikorodu. Ferry service to Badagry. Why couldn't Anambra have ferry service to Kogi, Delta and its neighbouring states? This is a simple exercise in development but the leaders in Anambra have never had such projection to develop their people. Everyone just recognize Lagos as the hub of their success, their Governors included.

So you Yorubas, why would you abandon Tinubu who has enhanced and pushed the envelope of development higher up than what was there before him, to support someone who lacks vision for his own people.

I heard some Lagosians talking about Tinubu has stolen what belongs to them. And you think Obi is coming to give it back to you

Obi is coming to make Ibo the dominant culture and owner of Lagos. He is not happy that his people were repatriated under Fashola. With Buhari and fulani did you all not witness how a President can use power to advance his ethnic group above all others, including the use of terror to subdue others?

What do you think Obi will do when he becomes your president? Biafrans camouflaged as Nigerians will take over Lagos and if you resist they will do you what fulani has done across Nigeria. Recall that Onukwu wanted to annex Lagos, and biafra under Kanu also tried under the camouflage of Endsars.

Check the following for better information on what Obi and biafra are doing behind our back.

Nonsense from a nonsensical Ethnic bigoted He-diot.

If other Yoruba's even Tinubu were like you, nobody will ever invest his money in Lagos.

Perhaps you're so deranged that you don't know that Lagos economy is private sectors driven.

Go to school, I repeat, Go to school and stop disgracing learned Yoruba's.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don't mind them, they think all Yoruba's are dumb and hungry like them

ImDStar:
Are you in Nigeria?
If yes, are proud of this government?
If no, who brought them in?

Does the suffering people are going through mean anything to you at all, or you want Tinubu to be President by all means knowing he's weak and old?

Do you want Tinubu to be President simply because he's a Yoruba?

In all sincerity, can Tinubu handle all the problems and challenges Nigerians are going through? Considering the fact that he's 86yrs old and seriously ill and age is not on his part.

I am voting for Peter Obi because he's younger, healthy and smart business man and resources manager.

Buhari said old age prevented him from performing as president on so many occasions, here you are you want people to vote for Tinubu who's obviously very very weak health wise and age wise.

Were you born and destined to suffer to death?
How are Buhari been President affected kastina state positively?

I am a proud Yoruba and I and friends and family are fully OBIdient..

(Can you have Shettima as your President God forbid anything happens to Tinubu?)

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
You are talking too much, shey onitsha port has being conssessioned and report has it that 60% of containers from Lagos goes to the SE, wait fess let it resume operations, they will understand that Igbos don't need that their Lagos

ObaOfYorubaLand:

Nonsense from a nonsensical Ethnic bigoted He-diot.

If other Yoruba's even Tinubu were like you, nobody will ever invest his money in Lagos.

Perhaps you're so deranged that you don't know that Lagos economy is private sectors driven.

Go to school, I repeat, Go to school and stop disgracing learned Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Raph82(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
I am a typical Yoruba man, but I can categorically tell you that this is one of the dumbest posts I've come across recently. Look beyond ethnic coloration and have a holistic assessment of the socio-economic makeup of the Nigerian states, no other state has the economic advantage Lagos has, and whatever anybody thinks Tinubu did in Lagos could be done even better by some of these governors if given the opportunity to rule a state with strong potential like Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Omoluabi16(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

you know the bolded is not true. Y9u can say it to the unlearned and they might buy it, but deep down you know it is not true.

I will rate Tinubu excellent as a Governor, but I barely recognise him since he left office. And why do you people attribute the 'success' of Lagos to Mr Tinubu? We have had 3 governors since, and most importantly we all pay out taxes. Why do you lots constantly belittle your own small efforts be in building society and give these people God like status. In building Lagos, Tinubu has also brilliantly built his finances. Think about it. . Why do you think only these people (other politicians included) have the ability to lead? When will power truly return to the people?

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless you for this great post

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by OnyeObodo: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
When they longer have anything to campaign, they resort to propaganda!!

Ndi Ala!!!

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by Masterclass32: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
You guys have tried everything to no avail. Tribalism, which is your weapon if choice, still won't work this time. Nigerians are tired.

An Igbo president is coming (been singing it on this forum). You are entitled to your fears, but be rest assured none of that would come to pass.

Nigeria has a date with destiny in 2023. Let's not, because of tribalism and unnecessary hate, throw away this golden opportunity. This was exactly the same mistake that let to the emergence of this calamitous govt that we are all suffering now.

A prosperous Nigeria will benefit all of us.

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju by AntonVince: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Yawns.. Tinubu is on his own.
If Na Osinbajo you dey talk, we fit listen.
The issue is not Anambra vs Lagos or Igbo vs Yoruba.
It's about Trust.It's about the survival of Christians in the north and southwest.it's about a leader who cares about the common man not just Touts/loyalists.

Tinubu is useless to Oodua.He has sold us for APC presidential ticket.
We are not his slaves

You’ve said it all.
God bless you!

We’ll see how far tribalism can take them as a campaign strategy.
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Yahaya Bello Jump To The Sky Like This? (PIX) / South East Business Men Donate 1 Billion For Tinubu / Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.