Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today (65905 Views)

Easter Sunday Got Us Like This @ Crown Foods / My Valentine Gift ( Red Velvet Cake ) / Agromint Green Valentine Gift Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice one from your boss.

Most Nigerian bosses won't do this, they are like village people who doesn't want you to progress in life......When it's time to pay salary they will be squeezing their face as if they wanna dash you the money.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by pargelenis(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
So lovely, what a thoughtful boss. OP, must be nice to work for this person.
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Benprass(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Absolute rubbish.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

You no get work
You no get boss
You no get anybody to appreciate

Envy kill you there
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Benprass(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Absolute rubbish.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

You no get work
You no get boss
You no get anybody to appreciate you

Envy kill you there
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by smile11s(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
AdorableSat:
We were so surprised. He got each of us one box of this. And wished us well in all our endeavours. He said Valentine is not for lovers alone. Just thought of sharing my smiles.

Him for just give una the money him spend in buying this gift.

Lemme come and be going
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by madjune(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Are those flowers or ice cream?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Gkemz: 12:49am On Feb 15, 2022
You have a good boss... If there's nothing else attached to his gifts.
On the contrary, my former sadist boss gets upset when he sees you happy or when you speak or relate well with female staff you have known long ago before joining his company. An insecured boss who mounted CCTV all over the premises including toilet to check if you're knacking any of his female staff.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by samsegs(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2022
@ my place of work,we were gifted 2kg of semolina....imagine!!
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by bibianna(f): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2022
How sweet of your boss!
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by meobizy(f): 1:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Fat girls and cake. I'm not surprised. The boss did well.
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by cococandy(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Very nice
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by InoGetJoy: 4:50am On Feb 15, 2022
ERockson:
Just beautiful package with no much value. He try sha
Na jealousy dey worry you
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by SatanicLunatic: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
My mama is a useless olosho
I dey online 24hours dey wait for u cool cool cool
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by jclassiq(m): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2022
He gave you a fvcking cake? Smh
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by cardoctor(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Awwnnn
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Aboguede(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2022
AdorableSat:
We were so surprised. He got each of us one box of this. And wished us well in all our endeavours. He said Valentine is not for lovers alone. Just thought of sharing my smiles.

Mr. Man abi woman

People are asking, what do want us to do with this ur story shocked

Hope it is not what qw thinking shocked
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by techWriter3: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2022
So thoughtful of your boss
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Lightorder: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2022
SailorUgo:
The Nigerian in me wants to say YOUR OGA IS MAD! grin grin grin

But make I just say something dey worry am.

So he also gave Jedi Jedi to the guys there
I doubt if you are ok.
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by everythinggirly(f): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2022
That's very thoughtful of him, nice one.
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by riczy(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2022
starbuck:
And my boss still dey owe us January salary undecided undecided
na GOAT
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Emceekonami(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ45TwAGVT0&t=42s
#Streeet Parolz
We asked people on the street of Lagos to Mention three Nigerian songs and afterwards sing one. Trust Nigerians now. i still never understand The love song Tope Alabi sang����

#konamitv
Re: Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today by Aaau: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Don’t be fooled he will smash staffs tonight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honeywell Spaghetti Releases “Mini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.