Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? (1681 Views)

Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House / Coronavirus Has A Lot Of People Working Remotely; How To Rock Remote Work! / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Kayyybee: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls do you work in agbara and live in lagos? How do you do it? The commute daily is killing me. I need help from people in my shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Johnchrix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agbara is still Lagos .
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by deeptechcool(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Johnchrix:
Agbara is still Lagos .
Agbara is Ogun State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Irondome1: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Agbara is Ogun while morogbo is in Lagos it's just the expressway that separated it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Your question is half-baked. Where in Lagos do you live? Vespa is a 30 minute journey to Agbara while Ojodu to Agbara is a 3 hour journey. Both Vespa and Ojodu are in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Kayyybee: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2022
I live in ikeja. Pls which area is called vespa.
Acidosis:

Your question is half-baked. Where in Lagos do you live? Vespa is a 30 minute journey to Agbara while Ojodu to Agbara is a 3 hour journey. Both Vespa and Ojodu are in Lagos.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by earthsync(f): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Kayyybee:

Close to ijaniki I think
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Kayyybee:
Pls do you work in agbara and live in lagos? How do you do it? The commute daily is killing me. I need help from people in my shoes.
why dont you get an apartment in agbara.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by MzBlessin(f): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
I live in Agbara and work in Lekki. Omo
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kayyybee:

Vespa is a popular market in Ijanikin. You have to relocate to avoid HBP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
MzBlessin:

How do you cope?
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by MzBlessin(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Acidosis:

How do you cope?
I adjusted
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
MzBlessin:
I adjusted

cool cool
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
MzBlessin:

That's not healthy for you in the long run.

How long will you continue like that?

When do you leave home and return home?

Oh, dear.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kayyybee:

Please, I beg you, get a house close to where you work. Houses are quite cheap at Agbara so you don't need to break a bank. Commuting to and fro Agbara to Ikeja isn't healthy, and as well financially wise. Please, please, find a way around this. The earlier, the better.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by AgentGoat: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's not healthy for you in the long run.

How long will you continue like that?

When do you leave home and return home?

Oh, dear.

My sister
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by beautyhd: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
I know peeps that stay in Ibadan and work on the island.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by OAmbali: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
beautyhd:
I know peeps that stay in Ibadan and work on the island.
They don't commute btw Lagos and Ibadan everyday nau.
I have friends who live in Ilorin and work in Lagos, they however travel home weekends only or fortnightly. They leave on Friday and return on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Carot: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, I beg you, get a house close to where you work. Houses are quite cheap at Agbara so you don't need to break a bank. Commuting to and fro Agbara to Ikeja isn't healthy, and as well financially wise. Please, please, find a way around this. The earlier, the better.
where do you work
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Kayyybee: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Omo how do you do it
MzBlessin:
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Kayyybee: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Im thinking of getting an apartment in agbara once my rent expires
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Kayyybee:

Better, please.
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Carot:
where do you work

How's that your business?
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Carot: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How's that your business?
i want to know. Am currently out of job

1 Like

Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by 080SUCCESS: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Carot:
i want to know. Am currently out of job
hi uyaiare you still in lagos?
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by 080SUCCESS: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hi are you still in lagos? Uyai
Re: Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? by Dennisbulkan: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Kayyybee:
Where in Lagos are you currently, bro?
I want to move to Lagos but need an apartment waiting for me. Maybe we can work something out.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment Application Code. / Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector / Jobnownow.com; (unadc Sponsored) Unlimited Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.