Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? (252 Views)

Angel Investors Come And Invest In Tech Startup / Angel Investors Needed For A Tech Startup/ A Blockchain Based Streaming Platform / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? by 411Cars: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2022
My question is this please, when pitching to an angel ( in this case, a highly influencial/wealthy person in my contact) even when the pitch deck is awesome and the presentation is flawless. What do I offer the Angel in exchange for the investment, or is it just a free investment?

Or better put the question this way, "what does early founder's offer Angel investors in return for their investment in an early startup that should sound enticing to the investor without actually being much of a burdens to the startup or the founder.

Thanks so so much as I await responses from nairalanders that are experienced in this Field or has raised funds before, this question is one that heavily disturbs my head.
Re: What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? by aikyg(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Equity. That means you are giving them opportunity to own a percentage of your company.
Re: What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? by 411Cars: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2022
How many percentage of equity is idea?

aikyg:
Equity. That means you are giving them opportunity to own a percentage of your company.
Re: What Does Early Founder's Offer Angel Investors? by aikyg(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2022
411Cars:
How many percentage of equity is idea?

You'll need to value your company first; that is put a figure to what you think your company is worth. For instance, if you think your company is worth 10 million dollars and an angel wants to offer you 2 million dollars. Then it means that the angel is getting 20% of the company, based on your company's current valuation of 10 million.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Optimal Operations In Large Scale Lpg Facilities / How To Do Futures Trading On Binance App / Land Investment And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.