Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

forex trading as a full time job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / forex trading as a full time job (756 Views)

Forex Trading As An Investment And Business / How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

forex trading as a full time job by lalasticcala: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Finally i have decided to give it a try here to see if i can get some folks  who has the talent of trading forex, we  understand a lot of people has the passion but they don't have the talent,  so they make no or little progress as forex traders, sometimes it sounds very discouraging when i tell some people "you don't have the talent for this" because i don't want to see them blow up their money again .

Every buisness is meant for a particular set of people and when you see them trade you see the difference and success, "Stop Forcing Yourself into Forex" there are other buisness you can do better than others , I understand how profitable and quick forex money comes that is why everybody wants to be a forex trader,  but the bitter truth is "forex is not meant for everybody".

NOTE:

we don't give signals , we only train you when we see you could produce good results and profit from the book we gave to you , this book can give you all the knowledge you need  in making great profit in forex. so if with the book we will give you which explains the forex strategy in the most simple way you didn't understand it ,we don't need to train you , we advise you to look for another buisness.

so after reading the book,  you will open 10 trades with different currencies which you have to make profit in at least 6 (six) trades using stop loss and take profit , that is the only way to qualify to join our team, then we can train you to be a perfect trader.

so if you think forex is for you, contact us FOREX GIANTS through WhatsApp 08138058326, we  are not after your money, think properly before you contact us. the book is 5k its non negotiable, the WhatsApp number is only if you want to get the book,, if you have any question you can ask it here on this thread , if you contact us through WhatsApp for any other reason you will the number , we can as well take questions from you regarding the books we sold to you through our WhatsApp.

IMPORTANT: we observe that when some people  read our book and start making cool money from trading, they will not bother to contact us again,  but we advise you to come so we can perfect what you learnt, so you can handle bigger challenges in the market.

we wish you goodluck as you discover your talent in forex trading.

contact us FOREX GIANTS on WhatsApp 08138058326 to begin , the WhatsApp is strictly for purchasing the book ( book 5k non negotiable), if you aren't sure of yourself yet don't contact us ,you can ask us your questions on this thread.

1 Like

Re: forex trading as a full time job by chariisGRACE(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
In what ever you are doing, please note that this isn't the LALASTICLA*LA you know... undecided

1 Like

Re: forex trading as a full time job by Secondtruth: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
happy to see you here sir @ forex giants, I have heard alot about you sir, i intend starting by next week when i get my laptop so i can start reading the book.
Re: forex trading as a full time job by nakotee: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2022
sir i sent you a message you haven't replied i am really intrested to start this week.

1 Like

Re: forex trading as a full time job by lalasticcala: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
nakotee:
sir i sent you a message you haven't replied i am really intrested to start this week.
all messages have been replied now, sorry such delays are due to numerous messages from our clients.
Re: forex trading as a full time job by Lastbusstop: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Giant forex i am almost done with your book, but at average now i make profit in 5 of 10 trades i open, i am still trying to master the book, i hope to pass the text by next week.
Re: forex trading as a full time job by lalasticcala: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Secondtruth:
happy to see you here sir @ forex giants, I have heard alot about you sir, i intend starting by next week when i get my laptop so i can start reading the book.
you don't need laptop to start ,you can use your mobile phone to start.
Re: forex trading as a full time job by lalasticcala: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lastbusstop:
Giant forex i am almost done with your book, but at average now i make profit in 5 of 10 trades i open, i am still trying to master the book, i hope to pass the text by next week.
i wish you all the best
Re: forex trading as a full time job by lalasticcala: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
ok

(1) (Reply)

Usbminers Make 7-10% Profit Daily / BREAKING: President Tinubu Lifts Ban On Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / How To Move Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.