Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Forex Trading As An Investment And Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading As An Investment And Business (980 Views)

How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Stock Market Or Forex Trading As A Student In Nigeria / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by Samken2: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
House pls I have always wanted to invest into forex trading and crytocurrencies , and I have heard of fbs partners,octafx and the rest of Dem. But the issue is I have no trading experience but recently I heard of an app called royal Q been a bot that trade forex for people like me that doesn't have experience pls house I need ur intake on this.
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by smeag0l(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Royal Q doesnt trade forex. It trades crypto and,depending on how much you put in, you may not make profit and your capital can still be fied sown for months in a bear market.
Samken2:
House pls I have always wanted to invest into forex trading and crytocurrencies , and I have heard of fbs partners,octafx and the rest of Dem. But the issue is I have no trading experience but recently I heard of an app called royal Q been a bot that trade forex for people like me that doesn't have experience pls house I need ur intake on this.
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by frostguy: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Forex Trading sincerely speaking is the best online legitimate business you can ever imagine the only problem involves how to acquire the true knowledge to trade profitably. but once you master the craft of trading then expect unlimited financial freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by Samken2: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
smeag0l:
Royal Q doesnt trade forex. It trades crypto and,depending on how much you put in, you may not make profit and your capital can still be fied sown for months in a bear market.
How much minimum is the deposit amount I can put in my cryto account to put royal Q up in running on a trying stage.
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by smeag0l(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
From $100. However, i dont use it
Samken2:

How much minimum is the deposit amount I can put in my cryto account to put royal Q up in running on a trying stage.
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by Fxmanager(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Samken2:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by TreasureHunter(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2023
frostguy:
Forex Trading sincerely speaking is the best online legitimate business you can ever imagine the only problem involves how to acquire the true knowledge to trade profitably. but once you master the craft of trading then expect unlimited financial freedom.

What is the average amount you can make every month with a trading capital of $1,000?
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by Greatdober: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
TreasureHunter:

What is the average amount you can make every month with a trading capital of $1,000?
I make an average of 100$ on a slow day and sometimes 500$ if market it in my favor.
I trade synthetic
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by LemarJR: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Greatdober:

I make an average of 100$ on a slow day and sometimes 500$ if market it in my favor.
I trade synthetic
please I want to learn how to trade forex
Re: Forex Trading As An Investment And Business by Greatdober: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
LemarJR:
please I want to learn how to trade forex
WhatsApp me
0*9*0*5*3*2*0*9*8*7*6

(1) (Reply)

Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! / One Plot Of Land For Sale @ Owode Irawo / 7 Words Successful People Live By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.