Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Am Depressed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Depressed (167 Views)

What's Killing You Inside That's Making You Depressed? Speak Out / Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed by SalisuJasper: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2022
i registered for my nysc programme and i will be going if the call up letter is out this week.

I am working with a company and have used all my savings to prepare for this programme and the most painful part is that i don't like begging people for money and this has actually pushed me to solicit for help from close people who have turn deaf ear to me.

I have rich siblings who are staying in london and i could not believe they ignore my message, like they read and ignore just because i asked for financial support from them for this particular programme i am about to embark on.

From the family of 8, just 2 siblings have participated in the nysc programme and i am the last born and the third that will participate.

i have actually prepared to my own power in buying my nysc kits, majors needs.

i am really down on cash and have been wondering how i am going to survive the three weeks in an unknown land even transportation fee have not seen.

Why have my siblings forsake me which i know they are very rich and well doing in london.

The heart of man is truly evil and i never wish to have this kind of siblings in my life, all i wanted is a smooth and good life, the challenges are too much for me.

Is God really seeing me suffer like this and claim to love me, its just too much.
Re: I Am Depressed by superCleanworks(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
so how you measure God's love for you depends on your ability to go for the NYSC with all the money you need?

you better calm down because there will always be something to cry about in this life.

you dey cry for NYSC but people sell all their properties to travel out and in the end they get duped. what should they do?

people pay 500k to get job in naija and they get duped. life goes on.

people go for NYSC and die on POP day. what should the family say?

bros calm down. even if you cross this river, there is another waiting for you. and the earlier you remove your eyes from your siblings money the better for you. abi dem tell you say truck pusher and pure water seller no get family for dubai and london?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by tarantino1: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
L
Re: I Am Depressed by tarantino1: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
so how you measure God's love for you depends on your ability to go for the NYSC with all the money you need?

you better calm down because there will always be something to cry about in this life.

you dey cry for NYSC but people sell all their properties to travel out and in the end they get duped. what should they do?

people pay 500k to get job in naija and they get duped. life goes on.

people go for NYSC and die on POP day. what should the family say?

bros calm down. even if you cross this river, there is another waiting for you. and the earlier you remove your eyes from your siblings money the better for you. abi dem tell you say truck pusher and pure water seller no get family for dubai and london?

Chop Knuckle

SalisuJasper

(1) (Reply)

Beggar Arrested With N500,000, $100 In Abuja / Data Analyst Course / I Hope You Can Understand The Three Taboos Of Using Submersible Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.