Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

NSE And CSCS Information In Excel Format - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NSE And CSCS Information In Excel Format (918 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NSE And CSCS Information In Excel Format by FLT123(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hi folks,

Does anyone have information on where I can get daily .csv or excel of stock information from the NSE and the CSCS? I tried registering at NSE website and that of CSCS and nothing has come off it.
Re: NSE And CSCS Information In Excel Format by Naija4ward(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
As to the first question you can get daily update in excel format if you send subscription email to Research@ibtc.com

To use the NSE you physically need to send somebody to the exchange to make payment for you so you can get access.  For the CSCS the procedure is first you register on line at www.cscsnigerialtd.com.  Secondly you then download the registration form which is taken to stock broker to verify your signature.  This form is then taken to GTB or any other designated bank to make payment for your internet subscription.  As if that is not sufficent, the signed (broker and bank stamped form) is then taken to the CSCS for approval.

An email given you login access is sent to you within couple of days by CSCS.  Crazy I had to physically come to Nigeria before this could be done.  grin
Re: NSE And CSCS Information In Excel Format by FLT123(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
Thanks Naija4ward.

What value do you get from the CSCS website? I just want to find out if it is worth the stress of travelling to Nigeria. I will subscribe to th IBTC one ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To Msglobalwonder - The Latest New Old Member / Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. / New Scam Alert: Nairalanders Please Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.