Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa (1508 Views)

Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by JEWELofHELL666: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Says as long as Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated, they'll not take orders from him...

We have entered the liberation phase of Biafra Nation & we are not taking orders from our leader who is incarceration. Our duty is to do everything to secure his unconditional release, and to restore and liberate Biafra from Nigeria. Our freedom from Nigeria is nonnegotiable @UN

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Lolz

Boom..Reality dawning on them..

Nnamdi ejebego Nga..

What we all know is this "as far as Uno Ikpe Nigeria is concerned, emelu enu emele ana, Nnamdi Kanu Jee-jee nga "

Those who are biafrans should go and look for any good part in Sahara desert and dwell there. They can go there and organize their heads for further brainwashing and polishing.

For us here and patriotic to Nigeria, Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by nairalandankrah: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Those so called orders are not coming from KANU.... There's no gainsaying that fact..

There are millions of Nnamdi Kanu out there... You jail one, millions will become free... FG should do the needful & conduct a referendum.. One peepoogeria should be by agreement not by force

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Nnamdi ejebego Nga..

What we all know is this as far as Uno Ikpe Nigeria is concerned, emelu enu emele ana, Nnamdi Kanu Jeje nga

Still submitting

Dear mallam, If you are using the same energy you are using on Biafran related issues your northern region wouldn't have been in control of the jihsdists by now ( Oh, I forgot Boko Haram and bandits are not problem in your region but IPOB)

Why not focus more on hunger that is making your people to do the unthinkable ?..

Sit down and think of what becomes your region in 20 years time, Think of how your region would look like if Nigeria gets balkanized either peacefully, forcefully or mistakenly tomorrow...A person whose house is on fire shouldn't be busy chasing rats..

Anambra Igbo wannabe by force!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by History555: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Well he is right. How do u take orders from someone u cannot communicate with. Even so called dos does not communicate with kanu rather issue their own orders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by AkalaJ: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Smh. How the hell did Ndigbo arrive at this juncture, where a bunch of unelected wannabe freedom fighters who have never empowered their kinsmen beyond handing them guns as weapons for the purposes of instilling fear in them are holding them hostage? Hhhoooowwww

We might be witnessing another change of baton in the never-ending Biafra actualisation struggle. Simon Ekpa is merely following in the footsteps of MNK who also felt the previous Baifra agitators had become incapacitated to do justice to the struggle. He has seen the handwriting on the wall that MNK could be in prison for a long time, therefore he's positioning himself to assume the embattled MNK's coveted position as the authoritative 'Supleme Leader'. He better be prepared for some serious competition for that position. Kai Biafra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by triple996(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin nawaooo
Kpurumiri effects is visible

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by helinues: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2022
grin

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Dreambeat: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
AkalaJ:
Smh. How the hell did Ndigbo arrive at this juncture, where a bunch of unelected wannabe freedom fighters who have never empowered their kinsmen beyond handing them guns as weapons for the purposes of instilling fear in them are holding them hostage? Hhhoooowwww

We might be witnessing another change of baton in the never-ending Biafra actualisation struggle. Simon Ekpa is merely following in the footsteps of MNK who also felt the previous Baifra agitators incapacitated to do justice to the struggle. He has seen the handwriting; n the wall that MNK could be in prison for a long time, therefore he's positioning himself to assume the embattled MNK position as the authoritative 'Supleme Leader' authoritative. He better be prepared for a me serious competition for that position. Kai Biafra!
Some of you guys are just not smart at all or you are just playing the Ostrich, you write anything to earn your monthly 30k. Just read in between the lines, you will probably understand the context of his write up. And for Meleszanawi aka Osagyefo, his own is worse.
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by History555: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Nnamdi ejebego Nga..

What we all know is this "as far as Uno Ikpe Nigeria is concerned, emelu enu emele ana, Nnamdi Kanu Jee-jee nga "

Those who are biafrans should go and look for any good part in Sahara desert and dwell there. They can go there and organize their heads for further brainwashing and polishing.

For us here and patriotic to Nigeria, Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

Fake lgbo man. Online every body pretend to be two things rich and being lgbo.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Tingotoe: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2022
One Mr Japhet Ifesinachi up there wrote that he expects Ekpa to negotiate with world leaders on Biafran isuues grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Maxymilliano(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Confused bunch
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by AkalaJ: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Dreambeat:
Some of you guys are just not smart at all or you are just playing the Ostrich, just read in between the lines, you will probably understand the context of his write up. And for Meleszanawi aka Osagyefo, his own is worse.

Context is irrelevant here dude. Are you telling me that ipob would remain leaderless in the event that MNK is sentenced to death (in a worst case scenario) or at best imprisoned for life? You sef reason am. The struggle (which didn't start with MNK) is supposed to be bigger than any single individual. Simon Ekpa is just activating a contingency plan, and I'm sure he's not the only one in the movement that is considering or thinking about it, just that he's bold enough to make the move for the top spot. What is happening is not unusual under the circumstances. MNK himself broke from MASSOB due to perceived leadership wahala within the group.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Dreambeat: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
AkalaJ:

Context is irrelevant here dude. Are you telling me that ipob would remain leaderless in the event that MNK is sentenced to death (in a worst case scenario) or at best imprisoned for life? You sef reason am. The struggle (which didn't start with MNK) is supposed to be bigger than any single individual. Simon Ekpa is just activating a contingency plan, and I'm sure he's not the only one in the movement that considering or thinking about it, just that he's bold enough to make the move for the top spot. What is happening is not unusual under the circumstances. MNK himself broke from MASSOB due to perceived leadership wahala within the group.
Your comment is now at variance with what you previously wrote up there. You were mocking the struggle and most of your write ups were full of biased conjectures
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
They are in disarray time to console themselves.
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by AkalaJ: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Dreambeat:
Your comment is now at variance with what you previously wrote up there. You were mocking the struggle and most of your write ups were full of biased conjectures

I am only seeing the struggle for what it is -- a derailed agitation. The moment ipob started arming it's followers to start creating mayhem in igboland, it became a cancer to the people it's supposedly meant to liberate. Personally I have nothing against the idealism behind the agitation, which as I understand it is for the creation of a sovereign igbo state.

But the moment the agitators start turning on the very people they claim to be trying the liberate by making their life in their homeland a living hell, then they've rubbished whatever legitimacy they're laying claim to, and it'll only make sense for Igbos of good conscience to denounce their activities. My commentary concerning the leadership tussle in ipob is but mere objective analysis of the situation.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Dreambeat: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
AkalaJ:

I am only seeing the struggle for what it is -- a detailed agitation. The moment ipob started arming it's followers to start creating mayhem in igboland, it became a cancer to the people it's supposedly meant to liberate. Personally I have nothing against the idealism behind the agitation, which as I understand it is for the creation of a sovereign igbo state.

But the moment the agitators start turning on the very people they claim to be trying the liberate by making their life in their homeland a living hell, then they've rubbished whatever legitimacy they're laying claim to, and it'll only make sense for Igbos of good conscience to denounce their activities. My commentary concerning the leadership tussle in ipob is but mere objective analysis of the situation.
First, IPOB has not come out to tell you they are the ones causing mayhem in the SE, your claims are faulty. Secondly, can you show me where you condemned in strong terms the killings and illegal arrest of IPOB members for mere peaceful protest. I know you are all government paid propagandists but you guys should try and be objective for once. The Nigerian state knows how to bring peace to the SE but they are too insincere to do this. The current situation can only get worse if the right thing is not done. You and I know this, and again stop playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by SwissMass: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Ok
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Skooltynz: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Nnamdi ejebego Nga..

So you are now Igbo... grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by omenkaLives(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Clowns with very outdated and boring jokes. Tufiakwa!!!

When Kanu was nabbed like a transformer vandal and this dude took over, i remember these ipob dolts saying Nigeria is in trouble, that Simon Okpa is even more dangerous than Kanu, thinking anyone would be scared of that bullcrap. Today the same Okpa has become a sabo. cheesy

Theyre hoping to use lies, threats, and childish propaganda to have their way in all things. Punks.

The only people flexing this scam right now are those lawyers. Dudes are cashing out big time!!

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Thank you Chukwu bi n'elu igwe.
Use IPOB to destroy IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by MosheDayan: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Nnamdi ejebego Nga..

[/s]THIS ABOKI AGAIN? undecided undecided
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by MosheDayan: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Skooltynz:

So you are now Igbo... grin
HE IS ONLY DECEIVING GULLIBLE PEOPLE LIKE HIM. SOMEONE THAT IS PAID TO POST ON NAIRALAND.
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by MosheDayan: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Dreambeat:
Some of you guys are just not smart at all or you are just playing the Ostrich, you write anything to earn your monthly 30k. Just read in between the lines, you will probably understand the context of his write up. And for Meleszanawi aka Osagyefo, his own is worse.
grin grin grin You sabi their way grin grin
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
ESN presently doesn't take order from Nnamani kanu .

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by MosheDayan: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Clowns with very outdated and boring jokes. Tufiakwa!!!

When Kanu was nabbed like a transformer vandal and this dude took over, i remember these ipob dolts saying Nigeria is in trouble, that Simon Okpa is even more dangerous than Kanu, thinking anyone would be scared of that bullcrap. Today the same Okpa has become a sabo. cheesy

Theyre hoping to use lies, threats, and childish propaganda to have their way in all things. Punks.

The only people flexing this scam right now are those lawyers. Dudes are cashing out big time!!
[/s]

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
AkalaJ:

Context is irrelevant here dude. Are you telling me that ipob would remain leaderless in the event that MNK is sentenced to death (in a worst case scenario) or at best imprisoned for life? You sef reason am. The struggle (which didn't start with MNK) is supposed to be bigger than any single individual. Simon Ekpa is just activating a contingency plan, and I'm sure he's not the only one in the movement that considering or thinking about it, just that he's bold enough to make the move for the top spot. What is happening is not unusual under the circumstances. MNK himself broke from MASSOB due to perceived leadership wahala within the group.

Most people can read but still not understand what they are reading, in most cases they didn't hear what they want to hear then miss the information written down.
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Proudlyomonna: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dreambeat:
First, IPOB has not come out to tell you they are the ones causing mayhem in the SE, your claims are faulty. Secondly, can you show me where you condemned in strong terms the killings and illegal arrest of IPOB members for mere peaceful protest. I know you are all government paid propagandists but you guys should try and be objective for once. The Nigerian state knows how to bring peace to the SE but they are too insincere to do this. The current situation can only get worse if the right thing is not done. You and I know this, and again stop playing the ostrich.

Why do you guys keep doing this degrading pattern of linking any opposing vioce to ipob with govt or fulani or afonja �

Ipob should please lay low for now.
They should disband their esn militia,all we keep getting in Igboland since they came into the picture is trouble upon problems �
You create an illegally armed militia as a secessionist movement and you think the govt will let them be?
It's no secret the bad blood the evil Fg has for Igbo,ipob bringing their militia into the land gives them the perfect excuse to carry out the ill intentions and brutalize the people.
I always knew this ipob thing is heading to no where but trouble,now I understand why the prominent men in Igboland will never support their movement.
All we get is constant call for destruction but zero call for building the region �
If you say ipob do not attack critics then you have made yourself equal with the BMC.
Maybe you don't stay in Igboland �.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Skooltynz: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Why do you guys keep doing this degrading pattern of linking any opposing vioce to ipob with govt or fulani or afonja �

Ipob should please lay low for now.
They should disband their esn militia,all we keep getting in Igboland since they came into the picture is trouble upon problems �
You create an illegally armed militia as a secessionist movement and you think the govt will let them be?
It's no secret the bad blood the evil Fg has for Igbo,ipob bringing their militia into the land gives them the perfect excuse to carry out the ill intentions and brutalize the people.
I always knew this ipob thing is heading to no where but trouble,now I understand why the prominent men in Igboland will never support their movement.
All we get is constant call for destruction but zero call for building the region �
If you say ipob do not attack critics then you have made yourself equal with the BMC.
Maybe you don't stay in Igboland �.

We Don hear you,Ipob will be disbanded soon.. kiss
Re: BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by Tingotoe: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
And when will Simon Ekpa be addressing the UN general assembly on the restoration of Biafra? Or will he be invited to the white house to brief Joe Biden? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Peter Obi Did When He Saw Stranded Passengers At Abuja Airport / My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists / Osun Election: Hoodlums Destroy Shops Belonging To Igbos In Osogbo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.