Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists (1505 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by jmoore(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2022
Last week Thursday, my neighbor traveled to his village in Anambra for a burial.

We live in Aba. IPOB terrorists stopped their bus on expressway as they were approaching Umuahia. They wore mask and were armed.
As the terrorists were planning on what next to do, a siren was heard. When they knew the siren was coming from a police car, they took their heels.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by God1000(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2022
That was a close shave, thank God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Successionist(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:
[s]Last week Thursday, my neighbor traveled to his village in Anambra for a burial.

We live in Aba. IPOB terrorists stopped their bus on expressway as they were approaching Umuahia. They wore mask and were armed.
As the terrorists were planning on what next to do, a siren was heard. When they knew the siren was coming from a police car, they took their heels. [/s]
Trashed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Sergio104(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2022
Rubbish!! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Unzerious: 10:03pm On May 10, 2022
Thank God.
No Human is Less Worthy of Living. I Pray these times come to an End soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by jmoore(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:
Rubbish!! angry
Have you buried your relative that was killed by IPOB terrorist?
I thought you are tired about the madness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Tranquillity360: 10:10pm On May 10, 2022
Chai? hateful Yoruba now so much care for Igbos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Sergio104(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:

Have you buried your relative that was killed by IPOB terrorist?
I thought you are tired about the madness.

Oga that doesn't guarantee that if you open a senseless thread, you won't be questioned.

Imagine what you just cooked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by jmoore(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

Oga that doesn't guarantee that if you open a senseless thread, you won't be questioned.

I cooked my story? And your own story is real, abi?

Evidence of brain damage! You believed that your relative was killed by IPOB terrorist but you say mine is false.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Sergio104(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:

Evidence of brain damage! You believed that your relative was killed by IPOB terrorist but you say mine is false.

How do you normal see a story of "my friend told me?"...be sincere

As for @bolded....man please ain't dragging your position with you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Conrod: 10:51pm On May 10, 2022
Perhaps your're an agbo seller's son,....however, traveling from aba to anambra and finding yourself in umuahia instead of owerri is unclear.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by itchie: 11:04pm On May 10, 2022
It's propaganda that will kill you anti IPOB fools. You are travelling from Aba to Anambra yet you went to Umuahia? Continue concocting your coçk and bull stories about IPOB, it's frustrations and bitterness that will kill you.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by itchie: 11:06pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:

Shut your dirty mouth, your story is absolute rubbish. You're the one exhibiting evidence of brain damage.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by jmoore(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2022
Conrod:
Perhaps your're an agbo seller's son,....however, traveling from aba to anambra and finding yourself in umuahia instead of owerri is unclear.

itchie:
It's propaganda that will kill you anti IPOB fools. You are travelling from Aba to Anambra yet you went to Umuahia? Continue concocting your coçk and bull stories about IPOB, it's frustrations and bitterness that will kill you.

There is a fool that lives somewhere. He doesn't know one can travel from Aba to Anambra via Aba-Umuahia-Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Anambra.

You see why IPOB terrorists have damaged brains. IPOB terrorist attacks have made many motorists to seek for alternative routes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2022
itchie:

Shut your dirty mouth, your story is absolute rubbish. You're the one exhibiting evidence of brain damage.
Eke uke!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by itchie: 11:13pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:

Eke uke!!!
That's your father's name

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Wailerint: 11:16pm On May 10, 2022
jmoore:

Anything that concerns this people, just ignore like it ddnt happen..
Time will come when they will beg and call you names for not talking about the insecurity in their east..can you just pretend like it never happened?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Kalashnikov49: 11:28pm On May 10, 2022
They dont relent. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Unity begging and compassionate lovers of IGBO ,,,are becoming very desperate ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by StrongandMighty: 11:31pm On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

I died of laughter reading this grin grin grin

The guy no even say make he garnish the nonsense that he cooked well, at least make it a little beliveable

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Bravetunde: 11:54pm On May 10, 2022
Thanks slavves.
I really like how you afonjas are slavees to us in ss.
Afonjas are our doggs. And slavves.
Please buy my book all afonjas titled easy way to conquer cowordice.
Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 10, 2022
Those ones are not Igbo ipob. They are Yoruba ipob. If they are the main ipob, police will run
Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Nobody: 12:11am On May 11, 2022
Ipob have demonstrated what biafra will look like, dictatorship, mutilation and killings. Igbo leaders know they are not ready but 20-25 years Kanu farts are aggressively killing people for nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by VandalSavage(m): 3:27am On May 11, 2022
Bravetunde:
Thanks slavves.
I really like how you afonjas are slavees to us in ss.
Afonjas are our doggs. And slavves.
Please buy my book all afonjas titled easy way to conquer cowordice.
a slave calling another slave a slave grin

You guys are slave to the Fulani Incase they never tell you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On May 11, 2022
We thank God for the life of your neighbors.

May Amadioha and devil kill all ipob terrorists and ALL their online supporters.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Sicilyjoe: 4:38am On May 11, 2022
jmoore:

There is a fool that lives somewhere. He doesn't know one can travel from Aba to Anambra via Aba-Umuahia-Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Anambra.

You see why IPOB terrorists have damaged brains. IPOB terrorist attacks have made many motorists to seek for alternative routes.

Especially Adam and Eve motors, no mind them some of them never cross thier state border b4

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by shortIGBOman: 5:40am On May 11, 2022
jmoore:
Last week Thursday, my neighbor traveled to his village in Anambra for a burial.

As the terrorists were planning on what next to do, a siren was heard. When they knew the siren was coming from a police car, they took their heels.

Your neighbor should thank his God. Nobody goes to the East and comeback in one piece. They Kill and use their victims for Cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by shortIGBOman: 5:42am On May 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
a slave calling another slave a slave grin

You guys are slave to the Fulani Incase they never tell you grin

You are very correct. See what IGBO leaders are doing to Northerners grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by gidgiddy: 7:32am On May 11, 2022
jmoore:

Out of a wide range of issues facing Nigeria today, the only thing this one ever comes to Nairaland to talk about Is IPOB

Today its about his neighbour escaping from IPOB, tomorrow it will be about IPOB stealing his Bicycle

grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by adadike(f): 9:01am On May 11, 2022
Thank God for him. They won't see us in Jesus name. They can only be killing and eating their supporters not the other way round. The greatest problem will have is this useless idiotic people of Biafra called IPOB. They will soon ask their foolish followers and sympathizers all over the country to burn their PVC. The greatest zombies I have ever seen are ndi Ipob. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Escaped From The Hands Of IPOB Terrorists by Collins4u1(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2022
jmoore:

Akụkọ onye mgbu... A na-ezuzu nụ, òké na ngwere ipob

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Oyegun’s Panel To Discuss Petition Seeking Tinubu’s Disqualification Ov / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Kuje Federal Prisons; Releases Hardened Criminal / CNN Excludes Tinubu From List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Candidates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.