Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. (11658 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Eketem: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You people are all wrong. If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead (they always have serious injuries, yet never go to hospital!).
The boy was force-fed a chemical which was what ultimately killed him. That's the only thing that perfectly explains the peeled lips and results of that first autopsy. By the time of the second autopsy the chemical could have disipated.
Probably no hospital could have saved him.

Ignorance is not attractive.
If the first autopsy was correct I ask again why the family didn't present it as evidence at the Inquest?

If you like when you have your own child leave them at home when they are septic and hope they will survive like village children
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
OmoEpe:
Where is the junkie Toto Dick(e) that was crucifying the school without hard facts?

Honestly these Yeyebrities are just a pack of selfish,egoistic emptyheaded nuisance on public space.
I don't blame them because their being dumb is not their faults but nature's,I blame the people that follow them on SM,it shows how shallow,lazy,jobless and ambitionless they too are.

This generation's greatest curse is their lack of reasoning abilities. We are raising youths who can't think on their own but rather wait for Yeyebrities, SM and ignoramus influencers to think for them and dump the rubbish on their empty and barren skulls

You are the one lacking reasoning abilities. The celebrities were reacting based on information available to them. You are reacting based on emotion and not using your common sense.
If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead (they always have serious injuries, yet never go to hospital!).
The boy was force-fed a chemical which was what ultimately killed him. That's the only thing that perfectly explains everything - the peeled lips, the dying boy's words, his dormmates' testimonies, and results of that first autopsy. By the time of the second autopsy the chemical could have disipated.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by HilcomTech(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You people are all wrong. If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead (they always have serious injuries, yet never go to hospital!).
The boy was force-fed a chemical which was what ultimately killed him. That's the only thing that perfectly explains the peeled lips and results of that first autopsy. By the time of the second autopsy the chemical could have disipated.
Probably no hospital could have saved him.

Are you this ddafft or you are just pretending.

The facts of the case (as established by the court) is that child died because the father refused to take him to the hospital on time.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

Ignorance is not attractive.
If the first autopsy was correct I ask again why the family didn't present it as evidence at the Inquest?

If you like when you have your own child leave them at home when they are septic and hope they will survive like village children

12rev:

The doctor who performed the first autopsy was part of the team of doctors that performed the second autopsy and he accepted he made errors in the first autopsy. He jumped to the conclusion of "blunt chest trauma in background of chemical intoxication" with no physical or chemical signs based on what he heard and not what he saw in his autopsy. Tell me why are they not relying on this your suppsedly correct autopsy at the inquest mr i too know?

Respectfully, you people are WRONG! I want to remind you that we don't yet have the official coroner's report.
If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead and the rest walking around with peeled lips like the boy's below.
Only chemical ingestion as detected by that first autopsy perfectly explains EVERYTHING. Hence Falana yelling cover up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VghJx917S70

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Eketem: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
HilcomTech:

Are you this ddafft or you are just pretending.

The facts of the case (as established by the court) is that child died because the father refused to take him to the hospital on time.

I suspect he is a troll just trying to divert from the truth coming out. He is just doing copy and paste. Best to ignore
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

I suspect he is a troll just trying to divert from the truth coming out. He is just doing copy and paste. Best to ignore HilcomTech:

Respectfully, you are the one trying to divert from the truth.
Here are things we know for sure:

1) The boy had peeled lips that could not have been caused by sepsis
2) Just before his death, the father and those who were there said the boy told them he was force-fed a chemical and described how the chemical was burning his insides.
3) The first autopsy determined there was indeed chemical and that was cause of death
4) Owners of the school are powers that be who can do and undo
5) Half of Nigerian villagers despite never going to hospitals and always sustaining grievous injuries, don't die of sepsis, or walk around with peeled lips

Those are facts. I haven't added or subtracted anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Danito40(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Its obvious that this man wished and watched the boy died in order to gain cheap popularity. Negligence and trivializing fatherly responsibilities over the children because he has bin busy with business engagement and associates. The condition of the boy wouldn't have escalated to death if the father priortize the boys health. Why will he turn himself to a movie producer and director- you single handedly produced clips of how you son died...that shows your level of unremorseful, unpatriotic, nonchalant, occultic and devilish result that you wished for. While you should be busy running to save your boys life You were anticipating for your his death so that you will gain puplic sympathy.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

I suspect he is a troll just trying to divert from the truth coming out. He is just doing copy and paste. Best to ignore HilcomTech:

2) Just before his death, the father and those who were there said the boy told them he was force-fed a chemical and described how the chemical was burning his insides.
3) The first autopsy determined there was indeed chemical and that was cause of death
5) Half of Nigerian villagers despite never going to hospitals and always sustaining grievous injuries, don't die of sepsis, or walk around with peeled lips

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by duro4chang(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
ppogba:

Most of the people commenting did not read the detailed report of the investigation carried out
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Eketem: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

His father is a powerful political appointee and can hire trolls to do this all day. Keep repeating yourself nobody is buying anymore
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Eketem: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Respectfully, you people are WRONG! I want to remind you that we don't yet have the official coroner's report.
If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead and the rest walking around with peeled lips like the boy's below.
Only chemical ingestion as detected by that first autopsy perfectly explains EVERYTHING. Hence Falana yelling cover up!

Reports of the daily Inquest is available, pathologist have also presented presented findings.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Danito40:
Its obvious that this man wished and watched the boy died in order to gain cheap popularity. Negligence and trivializing fatherly responsibilities over the children because he has bin busy with business engagement and associates. The condition of the boy wouldn't have escalated to death if the father priortize the boys health. Why will he turn himself to a movie producer and director- you single handedly produced clips of how you son died...that shows your level of unremorseful, unpatriotic, nonchalant, occultic and devilish result that you wished for. While you should be busy running to save your boys life You were anticipating for your his death so that you will gain puplic sympathy.

What a heartless comment. See how the media has succeeded in diverting your attention?

Common sense ought tell you that the father not taking him to hospital does not explain one tenth of issues surrounding this case.

What caused the grotesque lip peeling?? Did the father make up the names of those students whom he said Sly mentioned. Did he and others who were there make up that the boy testified he was forced chemical to drink? Was it him that said no football was played durring that period. Was it him that performed the first autopsy? Was he the students that said they tried to inform school authorities that the boy was beaten?
All he did was pour out his heart on social media, and hire Falana to get justice (strange act for a guilty person!).
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

His father is a powerful political appointee and can hire trolls to do this all day. Keep repeating yourself nobody is buying anymore

Yet the doctor testified they could not provide a bed for his son. Do you think that can happen to owners of Dowen? What is his powerful political appointment and who is his Lagos counterpart?
Besides, use your own common sense. Does that man look to you like someone just putting on a show?

Note how you haven't been able to counter any of the points? Because they are FACTS!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

Reports of the daily Inquest is available, pathologist have also presented presented findings.

What you are imbibing is media propaganda - until you read the official coroner's report OR it's analyzed for you by a disinterested party
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Eketem: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What you are imbibing is media propaganda - until you read the official coroner's report OR it's analyzed for you by a disinterested party

PoliteActivist:

Yet the doctor testified they could not provide a bed for his son. Do you think that can happen to owners of Dowen? What is his powerful political appointment and who is his Lagos counterpart?
Besides, use your own common sense. Does that man look to you like someone just putting on a show?

Note how you haven't been able to counter any of the points? Because they are FACTS!

There was no bed in the whole of Delta State. How do I start to debate with somebody who can't differentiate between a Doctor who treated a child and a pathologist who has recanted.

You are earning your keep, thankfully people are actually following the Inquest and not your trolling.
My last response. Spew ignorance to yourself
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by 1822twoo: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
This man used his boy's condition to catch cruise and gain public sympathy. To an extent, the man wished the boy died so that he can place blame on the school.
[/s]
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Eketem:

There was no bed in the whole of Delta State. How do I start to debate with somebody who can't differentiate between a Doctor who treated a child and a pathologist who has recanted.

You are earning your keep, thankfully people are actually following the Inquest and not your trolling.
My last response. Spew ignorance to yourself

Respectfully, stop making a fool of yourself. All anyone has to do is check my previous posts and topics to know I'm no troll and that I have no connection whatsoever to this case.
All I do is use my God-given COMMON SENSE, which you apparently lack.
You don't have to be a genius to know that ankle injury did not cause this boy's death, neither did sepsis cause those peeling lips, nor cause the boy's deathbed testimony.

Once again, here are the FACTS:

5) Half of Nigerian villagers despite never going to hospitals and always sustaining grievous injuries, don't die of sepsis, nor walk around with peeled lips

Those are FACTS.

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
6) We are in Nigeria where wonders never cease. Where a person who came FOURTH in a gubernatorial race is currently governor of that state! cheesy
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by OmoEpe(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the one lacking reasoning abilities. The celebrities were reacting based on information available to them. You are reacting based on emotion and not using your common sense.
If sepsis killed like that half of Nigerian villagers will be dead (they always have serious injuries, yet never go to hospital!).
The boy was force-fed a chemical which was what ultimately killed him. That's the only thing that perfectly explains everything - the peeled lips, the dying boy's words, his dormmates' testimonies, and results of that first autopsy. By the time of the second autopsy the chemical could have disipated.

You are too dumb to attract a reply from me. If after the analysis of the pathologists you can still say this, sorry to say your case is beyond redemption

Your village people do you strong thing

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mr you are grossly misinformed and have refused to learn. The first pathologist agrees he was wrong with his initial conclusion. He was poisoned yet no signs of "poisoning" in his organs Say what you know and listen when its not your field. Have you seen someone with "high fever"? You think its unusual for a little 10 year old kid so sick to act or speak irrationally? How come he mentioned day students among the so-called students that beat him up at night? So you believe he was so beaten up and not a single student of the school has said same thing because they are afraid of the so-called "cult" boys right? Stop following nollywood btw.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by wolesmile(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
backnbeta:
Family's negligence acknowledged, but that still doesn't erase the fact that he was bullied and he sustained injuries! Let us deal with where and how Sylvester got the life threatening injuries that eventually led to his untimely death!

Did you go through the autopsy report at all?
No evidence of bullying. No external injuries on the body. No internal injuries to show he was bullied. So what injuries are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by ivolt: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shoodboi:
The delay in taking Sylvester to a hospital may explain how he died, but it doesn't explain how he got the injuries in the first place.

LaIabobo:

That he was taken home from the hospital does not explain how he got the injuries in the first place.

backnbeta:
Family's negligence acknowledged, but that still doesn't erase the fact that he was bullied and he sustained injuries! Let us deal with where and how Sylvester got the life threatening injuries that eventually led to his untimely death!

Which injury are you guys talking about?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Johnlegacy57: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
backnbeta:

if Sylvester dad makes this comment that you made I will put it to him that he intentionally killed the boy. even if the boy was injured in whatever way or degree the first attempt of a loving father is to save him before raising the issue of bullying.
the family and they only is 100% responsible for the death of Sylvester.
during my jss 2 days a classmate used razor to cut my left index finger it was so bad that the finger had to be stitched. my father had to make sure that I recovered before he went to the school to make serious trouble.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2022
12rev:

Mr you are grossly misinformed and have refused to learn. The first pathologist agrees he was wrong with his initial conclusion..

OmoEpe:

You are too dumb to attract a reply from me. If after the analysis of the pathologists you can still say this, sorry to say your case is beyond redemption

Your village people do you strong thing

Don't forget, everything you people have so far is hear-say and newspaper propaganda. Even Falana (see below) said they had not been given report of that second autopsy.
But there are things we do know for a fact. Using our common sense we can extrapolate from those facts and rule out certain things as impossible. One such thing we can rule out is the boy dying of "natural causes" as concluded by the PC. Everything taken together, we can be almost certain that the boy died of some sort of chemical poisoning. This was no "natural death"!

And you are wrong, some students did come forward to say they tried to tell school authorities what happened but were told the boy was injured playing ⚽️. Some even said no football was played that period.

Once again, here are things we know for a fact:

5) Half of Nigerian villagers despite never going to hospitals and always sustaining grievous injuries, don't die of sepsis, nor walk around with peeled lips

6) We are in Nigeria where wonders never cease. Where a person who came FOURTH in a gubernatorial race is currently governor of that state! cheesy

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't forget, everything you people have so far is hear-say and newspaper propaganda. Even Falana (see below) said they had not been given report of that second autopsy.
But there are things we do know for a fact. Using our common sense we can extrapolate from those facts and rule out certain things as impossible. One such thing we can rule out is the boy dying of "natural causes" as concluded by the PC. Everything taken together, we can be almost certain that the boy died of some sort of chemical poisoning. This was no "natural death"!

And you are wrong, some students did come forward to say they tried to tell school authorities what happened but were told the boy was injured playing ⚽️. Some even said no football was played that period.

Once again, here are things we know for a fact:

Autopsy performed by seasoned pathologists in the presence of all parties involved concluded he had sepsis affecting all his organs including his brain and you are still talking trash.

People like you are why africa is called the dark continent, becuase we just love stupid superstitious belief in the face of glaring evidence which says otherwise. Despite your apparent education and access to free knowledge on the internet, you still so comfused. Carry on o
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
12rev:

Autopsy performed by seasoned pathologists in the presence of all parties involved concluded he had sepsis affecting all his organs including his brain and you are still talking trash.

People like you are why africa is called the dark continent, becuase we just love stupid superstitious belief in the face of glaring evidence which says otherwise. Despite your apparent education and access to free knowledge on the internet, you still so comfused. Carry on o

Ok, let's examine things and determine who has "stupid superstitious belief in the face of glaring evidence".

First of all how do you know what the autopsy report said? Did you read it? How do you know it was performed "in the presence of all parties involved"?
Remember, after the CP made that assertion and declared that the boy died of natural causes, the very lawyer that represents the victims came out to say that, try all they could, they were not given access to that report. Strange thing to say by a member of "in the presence of all parties involved"!

Finally, you are not an automaton, God gave you reasoning ability. You have a duty to say "this doesn't smell right", no matter who is saying it. Do you really believe that child died of natural causes? Do you really believe it was fever that made him say he was fed a substance and named names? Do you really believe the first autopsy report was totally made up?

Now, examine all these things you apparently believe based on third party info, from "natural causes" to "in presence of all parties involved" to "peeling lips are from sepsis" to "the boy's dying words were because of fever" then determine who between us has "stupid superstitious beliefs"!

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, let's examine things and determine who has "stupid superstitious belief in the face of glaring evidence".

First of all how do you know what the autopsy report said? Did you read it? How do you know it was performed "in the presence of all parties involved"?
Remember, after the CP made that assertion and declared that the boy died of natural causes, the very lawyer that represents the victims came out to say that, try all they could, they were not given access to that report. Strange thing to say by a member of "in the presence of all parties involved"!

Finally, you are not an automaton, God gave you reasoning ability. You have a duty to say "this doesn't smell right", no matter who is saying it. Do you really believe that child died of natural causes? Do you really believe it was fever that made him say he was fed a substance and named names? Do you really believe the first autopsy report was totally made up?

Now, examine all these things you apparently believe based on third party info, from "natural causes" to "in presence of all parties involved" to "peeling lips are from sepsis" to "the boy's dying words were because of fever" then determine who between us has "stupid superstitious beliefs"!

Stop talking rubbish oga, the report of the autopsy is in public knowledge, the names of the doctors who performed the 2nd autopsy in the same dr who performed the so-called first autopsy is there for you. They have given their conclusion, wether you accept it or not is your own problem. Keep looking for your own superstitous reason why the boy died.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2022
12rev:

Stop talking rubbish oga, the report of the autopsy is in public knowledge, the names of the doctors who performed the 2nd autopsy in the same dr who performed the so-called first autopsy is there for you. They have given their conclusion, wether you accept it or not is your own problem. Keep looking for your own superstitous reason why the boy died.

Mr. "Superstitous", oya show us the report. Even Falana, the lawyer of record who should be the first to be given the report, was saying they couldn't get it. But you have it and know without a doubt "it was performed in the presence of all parties involved".
Mr. Superstitous!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mr. "Superstitous", oya show us the report. Even Falana, the lawyer of record who should be the first to be given the report, was saying they couldn't get it. But you have it and know without a doubt "it was performed in the presence of all parties involved".
Mr. Superstitous!
Satisfy your laziness
https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2022/02/Document-31-1_watermark.pdf
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
12rev:

Satisfy your laziness
https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2022/02/Document-31-1_watermark.pdf

Doesn’t change the fact there are many, many questions left unanswered. And doesn’t change the fact the first autopsy pathologist has not been striped of his license.
Finally, doesn't change the fact you are Mr. Superstitous! grin
Ciao
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Doesn’t change the fact there are many, many questions left unanswered. And doesn’t change the fact the first autopsy pathologist has not been striped of his license.
Finally, doesn't change the fact you are Mr. Superstitous! grin
Ciao
Now you've seen the report yourself you now want to strip the first pathologist of his license ba? You are not only superstitious but a huge clown. Everything has been laid to rest, there were no signs of torture or poisoning according to the professionals. The boy had a widespread bacteria infection that knocked down his entire system, his parents failed to give him adequate care when they were called to do so, hence he died.
Mr superstition go and do your own autopsy or...consult with ifa.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by PoliteActivist: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2022
12rev:

Now you've seen the report yourself you now want to strip the first pathologist of his license ba? You are not only superstitious but a huge clown. Everything has been laid to rest, there were no signs of torture or poisoning according to the professionals. The boy had a widespread bacteria infection that knocked down his entire system, his parents failed to give him adequate care when they were called to do so, hence he died.
Mr superstition go and do your own autopsy or...consult with ifa.

Shey you want to transition from Mr. Superstitous (sic) to Mr. Clown. In your (infantile) mind all the questions raised by these images have been put to rest, bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Stop Helping My Fellow Students? / ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) / 127 Students Nominated For South-East Campus Award (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.