Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics (9967 Views)

Enugu 2023: Jeff Nnamani Picks APGA Gubernatorial Nomination Form / People Are Moving Into Enugu Because Ugwuanyi Made It Peaceful - NSCDC Boss / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by MainblockAngle: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
A former Executive Director of Total Nigeria Plc and one of the most respected Oil and Gas professionals of Enugu State extraction, Prince (Dr.) Jefferson Nnamani, who recently declared for the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the state, has explained the over-riding motivation for his new move.

Speaking to journalists in Enugu after the party formally announced his membership, Dr. Nnamani said the urgent task of reforming the state’s political and governance atmosphere was one that all well-meaning Enugu indigenes must be willing to commit their all to.

He observed that it was a thing of shame that after 23 years of the current political dispensation, career politicians who have perpetually held the levers of government have failed to make citizens proud of their state. It is time, he further stated, to institute a truly people-centered approach to governance in order for the state to take its deserved position as the pride of the Igbo race.

Dr. Nnamani enjoined Enugu citizens to shake off political apathy and become more involved, adding that leaders have to be subjected to more accountability on how they use the state’s resources

“Governance should always be about the people, because the resources of state belongs to the people and government is only in place to administer such resources on the people’s behalf. Citizens must insist on and work to enthrone good governance”.

“My choosing to join APGA is because it is the only political party that truly connects to the Ndi Igbo aspiration for socio-economic development in all ramifications. It is not an alternative; it is the only option for the reclamation and reformation of our dear Enugu State”, he submitted.

While analyzing the import of the emergence of Dr. Nnamani on the Enugu political scene now, a seasoned politician and former APGA State chairman, Chief Okechukwu Nkoloagu, said both the party and the state are truly on the way to a new dispensation.

In his words, “Only a few politicians on the scene could match Jeff’s qualities. His consistency, doggedness, and astuteness can be seen in how he started as Sales Rep in Total Nigeria and rose, with hard work, honesty, and dedication over a period of 30 years, to become an Executive Director.

“As a former Executive Director of Total Nigeria, he has, in the Oil & Gas industry alone, over 19,000 colleagues in close to 2000 companies located in over 100 countries across the world. No politician on the scene today can boast of a groundswell of potential development allies that they can tap to create a new Enugu like him. Jeff is in a class of his own. He is a great asset to our state. He is a departure from the old order and a breath of fresh air. Definitely, he has all it takes to spearhead the industrial and socio-economic reformation of Enugu state”.
https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/wp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/why-i-am-coming-into-enugu-politics-jeff-nnamani/amp/?usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D

1 Like

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by SultanOfPuna: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by mohituvivo: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2022
cool
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Gbagura: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2022
The only reason is to chop and clean mouth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by brainpulse: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2022
APGA we know. PDP is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by checkoutEnugu: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Ff
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Aboguede(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Just enter motor

No need to explain grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Latidoh1: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Anything Nnamani will not fly in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by aseyi24: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Coming to take your own shear.... my time dey come

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by ngozika2us(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Nnamani...guess could be related to Ken Nnamani
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Falci: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Gbagura:
The only reason is to chop and clean mouth.
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
na so they dey talk, but na public fund he dey eye

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Murphylink(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
[quo timete author=Boombaxx post of assistant to know if I could be true to the store to know if I could be true but it is a very nice time=110242751]V[/quote]
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Mko123(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2022
if you eventually cum into their politics.
Never forget to clean it when getting out
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Drsnives(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Even after all the money from oil and gas.

So its true that politics money tastes better

Issorite

5 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Geeman2006: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Any relation to ken?
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Ofiadiegwu: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Jeff looks good to go already.

We will be following the development with keen interest
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by tiswell(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Enugu post politics and nnamani's are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2022
APGA now is the time ...it's now or never stop giving your tickets to idiots ...soludo in Anambra this man in Enugu ...

Maybe it's time to grow APGA again

5 Likes

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by crossfm: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Hehehe.

Timely intervention, the one party structure in Enugu is boring and giving room for mediocre.

Most leader in the state do nothing all through their tenure, and still will their reelections.
Once you are been selected in PDP primary,then you are a winner,even without campaign.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by McBishop2020: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
APGA all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Kam2021: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Oga how many people did you employ from your community?What developments have you brought to your community?? On Ekweremadu I stand...
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by MoneyGoDrop: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2022
It will be good to have another party rule enugu when this current disaster( Ugwuanyi) leaves office but i doubt this Nnamani will be able to defeat former DSP Ike Ekweremadu, if he decides to run.
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by Proudlyomonna: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Good one
Please Ndigbo,it's time to do away with Apc and PDP.
They have been given enough time and shot.
Let's try out Apga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by thatsleepboy1: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone, pls i need a little help, i need someone who will teach me how to drive manual vehicle very well. Abeg make una help the needy make i use am find driving job instead to dey beg up and down, make i fit see food put for table, i get driver's license.

I stay at Yaba, Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics by bigdammyj: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Plans To Revive National Shipping Line / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” / US Cuts Demand For Nigerian Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.