Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids (616 Views)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by Themmiee21: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, moderators and gurus in here..

I have an ex boss who lives in Canada with her family and are willing to assist me through the migration process to canada with my 2 kids as they strongly advise that whatever option i wish to apply through must be that which will allow me come with my kids.

@all experts and gurus in the house, please i plead your kind and useful guide on the best route to use and possible infos that are needed to know as i do not have a very large capital.

Your responses are highly anticipated and appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Student visa or express entry as seen above. For Canada it’s either you qualify or don’t qualify. Simple as that. What degrees and work experience do you have And you age too
Re: Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by Themmiee21: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
@ednut1,

Thank you so much for your prompt response, I really do appreciate.

I am 30 yrs of age, have HND in Business administration and mgt studies with over 4years work experience in the banking industry (Procurement and facilities mgt units). I also have diploma in catering management and looking at obtaining the trade test certificate.

Thank you.
Re: Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Themmiee21:
@ednut1,

I am 30 yrs of age, have HND in Business administration and mgt studies with over 4years work experience in the banking industry (Procurement and facilities mgt units). I also have diploma in catering management and looking at obtaining the trade test certificate.

Thank you.
read the express entry thread. you qualify for express entry but they have not done invitations since January last year except for some province nominations. read more on it. or do study visa

1 Like

Re: Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by Themmiee21: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ok,

Thank you so much.

I really do appreciate.

God bless you.
Re: Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids by bolton(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Themmiee21:
@ednut1,

Thank you.

Contact me for your Trade Test Certificate from the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Verifiable anywhere in the world

You can call me on 07056940264

(1) (Reply)

Help! My New Passport Keeps Telling Me I Have A Valid Visa I Didn't Apply For / South America Series:beautiful Nature Of Mexico(photos,video) / How To Book Flight DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.