Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) (17706 Views)

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Osun PDP Holds Parallel Governorship Primaries [PHOTOS] / Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Thorondor: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Osun is APC and APC is Osun.

Adeleke can continue to dance for the entertainment of ipob cannibals.

I Stand Wherever Our Leader, Mentor and Daddy Tinubu Stands

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Bash92(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wasky101:

What are the people of osun going through? Adeleke was a senator for 4 years, I challenge you to mention any bill he sponsored?
If he had won 4yrs ago, osun will be rubbing shoulders with benue and Abia.
4 years báwo, this shows you might not even be from Osun. He was only in the senate for like two years. Whether you like it or not Adeleke is the man to beat.
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Bash92(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
yemmit90:

He is just a shameless human, in a sane society, someone like Aregbesola ought to be in political oblivion by now.

He almost total ruin the state with wasteful policies and projects that add little or nothing to economic development of the state. He plumped this state into endless internal and external debts to the extent that the state civil servants were paying half salary for long period of time.

To make the matter worse, he adopted same uniform for all primary and secondary schools across the state. Where are OPON IMO that he wasted billions of state fund on today? This same man single handedly changed educational system in the state withiout thinking of consequences.

If he is really a man of wisdom and integrity, he shouldn't have based his grievances with the current state governor on a useless legacy.
God bless you sir, am no fan of APC but Oyetola is trying despite the several loans his paying back. There was a time osun state was getting just some few millions from the federal allocation due to the debt accumulated by Aregbe with nothing to show for it
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
want's referendum for the right officials to new Nigerians for best not just the designation quo
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To do what?
Will Ogiyan of Ejigbo vote in the primary or is he there to beg Najeem Salam, Majeed Alabi or Sen Hussain.

He should get ready to vacate that position for Mashood Adeoti.

The real progressives must take over.

Besides it's the turn of Osun West senatorial district

Adeoti cannot win the primary, please dont deceive yourself. let Adeoti contest on another platform as he did last time and see the result. If you think that the APC national leadership will give the ticket to Adeoti, then you are living in a fool paradise

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cantonese:

But Ambode was defeated in a primary. Abi you no dey that time?

Because tinubu wanted him to lose.is tinubu against oyetola? Oyetola is a member of apc caretaker committee in case you don't know
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bash92:
4 years báwo, this shows you might not even be from Osun. He was only in the senate for like two years. Whether you like it or not Adeleke is the man to beat.

Yes in dancing

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
uthlaw:
I'm not telling you adeoti will win the primary but letting you know APC is divided in osun,me and you know 80% of the people of osun will choose aregbe 10times ahead of the sitting robot!

How come aregbe lost his local government and ijesha land in the last election that he had to run to Lagos? Why should they choose aregbe that owe salaries compared to oyetola who is paying
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aregbesola AKA baba hafu will be disgraced. His career in politics is about to end.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Wasky101: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bash92:
We are not saying he is not the man to beat, name one bill he sponsored during his 2 years as a senator.
Let's leave that aside cos u might say 2years is not enough to sponsor any bill.
What's this man's antecedent where has he worked? What meaningful thing has he done with his life apart from going to the senate

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by aribs(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am sorry for aregbesola though. My support goes for Oyetola hundred percent . Here is my prediction , oyetola will win his primaries and the general election

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aboguede:

Oga na ur work u dey do shocked

Ekwusigom grin

No, I dey help you and APC out.

Dem dey pay yourself abi?
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
garfield1:

Because tinubu wanted him to lose.is tinubu against oyetola? Oyetola is a member of apc caretaker committee in case you don't know

But you said no governor could be defeated in a primary. That's the point we are talking.

Whether Oyetola is a member of APC's caretaker committee or landlord's committee is not what you originally said. You said no governor could be defeated in a primary and I responded with an example.
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cantonese:

No, I dey help you and APC out.

Dem dey pay yourself abi?

U don't have 1% guarantee that pdp will be any better yet u re bent on promoting them

Oga na work u dey

Hoha shocked
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by 1822tw: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
To do what?
Will Ogiyan of Ejigbo vote in the primary or is he there to beg Najeem Salam, Majeed Alabi or Sen Hussain.

He should get ready to vacate that position for Mashood Adeoti.

The real progressives must take over.

Besides it's the turn of Osun West senatorial district
[/s]
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by 1822tt: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
DUNCE dancer supporters, I wish y you don't laugh last.

Mashood Adeoti is the man anyway, no more term for OLETOLA
[/s]
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by 1822tt: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
This time around, we ain't following our leader sheepishly. He's not standing right and we're not following him.

Mashood Adeoti is the man.

The real PROGRESSIVES [/s]
[/s]
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Charly68: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hope this man's victory won't give Aregbe heart attack from the way things are moving..he just keep moving and respond to no tantrum

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wasky101:

What are the people of osun going through? Adeleke was a senator for 4 years, I challenge you to mention any bill he sponsored?
If he had won 4yrs ago, osun will be rubbing shoulders with benue and Abia.
If l may ask, now which state is osun rubbing shoulders with?
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cantonese:

But you said no governor could be defeated in a primary. That's the point we are talking.

Whether Oyetola is a member of APC's caretaker committee or landlord's committee is not what you originally said. You said no governor could be defeated in a primary and I responded with an example.

Oyetola as it stands cannot lose apc primary except tinubu or buni stops supporting him so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aboguede:

U don't have 1% guarantee that pdp will be any better yet u re bent on promoting them

Oga na work u dey

Hoha shocked

Yes ooo, agreed. But a 0% of PDP or any other party with decent people is better than APC with their pain and sorrow since 7 years.

No forget say na work you self dey do bros. So make we kuku work in peace.
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
garfield1:

Oyetola as it stands cannot lose apc primary except tinubu or buni stops supporting him so stop deceiving yourself

You are the one deceiving and contradicting yourself. You said no governor loses in a primary and I gave you Ambode as an example. Rather than talk about your own comment, you are merry-go-rounding. Haba!
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gunayo:
If l may ask, now which state is osun rubbing shoulders with?

Kebbi, Yobe and Jigawa states!
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cantonese:

You are the one deceiving and contradicting yourself. You said no governor loses in a primary and I gave you Ambode as an example. Rather than talk about your own comment, you are merry-go-rounding. Haba!

Why are you dwelling on non issues? That issue is foregone.oyetola has already won. The primaries in advance.it is if he can pdp that's the key issue
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
garfield1:

Why are you dwelling on non issues? That issue is foregone.oyetola has already won. The primaries in advance.it is if he can pdp that's the key issue

Hahahahaha.

I don't hold you there.

How are you sure?

Garfield make we bet?
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Udo

But na only u dey the work sha

Am neutral just wishing the best for country besides I think it is better we stick with one idea than changing like ashawo.

Tired of staying in foreign countries and coming home this year so I don't want to meet 9ja in that barbaric life style

Cantonese:

Yes ooo, agreed. But a 0% of PDP or any other party with decent people is better than APC with their pain and sorrow since 7 years.

No forget say na work you self dey do bros. So make we kuku work in peace.
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by garfield1: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Hahahahaha.

I don't hold you there.

How are you sure?

Garfield make we bet?

Bet on primaries or the main election?
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Besk: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2022
treesun:

You parents did not race you to be independent of sycophancy and living on others as parasite. It shows how ineffective the home training you got, if there is any for that matter! Light has come!

The fact that you can neither write English words properly nor even compose simple sentences that a 5 year old can write, is enough reason to know that you’re a product of your failed leaders where you come from, the mkpuru mirin that you’re addicted to and the fact that disgrace has always resided in your family.

My advice to you before you disgrace your family further is please go to a nursery school in your village and beg them to teach you how to write English sentences and then help you get some sense into your little idiotic skull. Apoda ni e.
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by treesun: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Besk:

The fact that you can neither write English words properly nor even compose simple sentences that a 5 year old can write, is enough reason to know that you’re a product of your failed leaders where you come from, the mkpuru mirin that you’re addicted to and the fact that disgrace has always resided in your family.

My advice to you before you disgrace your family further is please go to a nursery school in your village and beg them to teach you how to write English sentences and then help you get some sense into your little idiotic skull. Apoda ni e.

After two Masters you are still here typing thrash. I am not sycophant like you. You lack home training and it seems you want to live the rest of your life begging. Good morning and get engaged meaningfully! The trail of this conversation tells the APODA writer. Anyone who does not align with your thought is IPOB and stupid. Go and get home training!
Re: Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Besk: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
treesun:

After two Masters you are still here typing thrash. I am not sycophant like you. You lack home training and it seems you want to live the rest of your life begging. Good morning and get engaged meaningfully! The trail of this conversation tells the APODA writer. Anyone who does not align with your thought is IPOB and stupid. Go and get home training!

You mean two masters of crime (drug-pushing and armed robbery)? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Kills Iswap/boko Haram Spiritual Leader, 'several Terrorists' In Borno / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.