Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) (27501 Views)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Metrix147: 5:25pm On May 19, 2022
Senate President, Ahmed Lawan alongside the Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, today visited Katsina State as part of consultations ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

The visit is coming ahead of the APC National convention scheduled to hold on May 29, 2022.

Kalu in a chat with journalists said, “if there is any zone that understands the pains of South Eastern Nigeria for being shut out of the presidential seat, it is its counterpart, the North East.

“The two zones remain the only zones that are yet to produce a president despite having the most capable hands to govern the country,” Kalu argued

“I believe in regional zoning and I will continue to repeat it as long as the issue of ‘Equity, Fairness and Justice’ is concerned. My reason is not only because it worked in 1999 when all the parties zoned their presidential tickets to the South West, but because it is the only true definition of fairness and equity.

“My clamor for the South East to produce the president after President Muhammadu Buhari was borne out of the enormous clamour and desire for the development and strengthening of our dear nation.

“I have also maintained that anything less than South East must be North East, otherwise it is hypocrisy and wickedness. The South East has given its full support to the South West and the South-South and when it got to the turn of the South East, the language changed to ‘Power is not given but taken’.

“In the absence of this clear non-agreement of the southern brothers to support zoning of the tickets to the South East, I wielded my support to the North East with the hope that justice is closer to the South East,” the lawmaker explained.
https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-lawan-orji-kalu-visit-katsina-ahead-apc-presidential-primaries-photos/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Joeyzinho: 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
Orji Kalu sha...The Igbo Fani Kayode ..

If only shameless has a face..

441 Likes 88 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Enoch07: 5:27pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Kalu sha...
The guy no get bearing

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 19, 2022
Thought Tinubu urchins said that Lawan has agreed to step down for Tinubu??

Tinubu and his urchins are yet to understand that politics of propaganda is not working and will never work...

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
Our incoming President and Vice President

436 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Metrix147: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
More photos

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2022
That is ever what they get to do....

Visiting places you won't near on a normal day....
Visiting obas, elders and shit.....

A day won't pass by without hearing that a politician visited someone.....

I don't give a flying f*ck about what that niggarr has to say about zoning....
That niggar is clearly hypocritical....

Northern leaders want the power to remain with them...
Buh the persistence of the masses is the big hindrance....

Whether they like it or not, it is coming to the South...

Not to Osinbajo or Tinubu

But to Peter obi

Vote for Peter obi and know peace...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Our incoming President and Vice President
Of Upper Iweaka cheesy cheesy cheesy.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by austine4real(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2022
Non of them is talking about the current insecurities right now

Chai

Abeg I dey sale brand new android POS machine for N15K promo price

Our office is at 7/8 bus stop airport road oshodi

2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Joeyzinho: 5:33pm On May 19, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Of Upper Iweaka cheesy cheesy cheesy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by tinsel: 5:43pm On May 19, 2022
Kalu is a disgrace. He is scheming for vice

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 5:44pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Orji Kalu sha...The Igbo Fani Kayode ..

If only shameless has a face..
He is only building bridges.The same way Tinubu did in 2015

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by mopol123: 5:44pm On May 19, 2022
useless man. He has an excuse to continue bowing to the northeners,what happens if he support other APC south easterners that are still in the race

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2022
Enoch07:

The guy no get bearing
Tell me what you wanted him to do ?

Kalu is a typical Igbo man , we don't pretend

The body language of our southern brothers is clear so we move to the best option with more guarantee of results

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by funshint(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2022
tinsel:
Kalu is a disgrace. He is scheming for vice
Hmmnn I didn't think about it this way....the spirit must have revealed this to you wink. Same way Atiku will compensate Peter Obi with vice #Igbos! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:49pm On May 19, 2022
Eye service contestants

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
mopol123:
useless man. He has an excuse to continue bowing to the northeners,what happens if he support other APC south easterners that are still in the race
That is what I am also saying

435 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
cktheluckyman:

He is only building bridges.The same way Tinubu did in 2015

Exactly!!
And I like the way Igbos are not divided on this mission; Uzodinmma was among those that submitted Lawan's presidential form, umahi will soon join the team..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Sungba8: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
2023,Leggo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
Money is speaking
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
Both men my father's roommates back in the university of Maiduguri ...this life sha

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by DigitalyYours: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
smiley

Lawan/Kalu 2023 grin grin grin

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani Slave

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by steveneche(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
M.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by SensualMan: 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
Buhari/Adamu are masters in this game. Anything, Anyone but a Drug baron.

Even a cow can be made President of Nigeria but u see these Yoruba rats? NEVER

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is computer village ikeja

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Advocate500: 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
Kalu is pushing his personal agenda, has nothing to do with igbo people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by eesttede: 6:18pm On May 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.